Does anyone else already want to replay episode 7 again or just me?

I don't know. I already feel like replaying the episode even though its only been like a day. Its weird because I usually don't feel the need to replay episodes this early, especially Story Mode episodes. Anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

• Meh, not really for me. But I'm already feeling that Tellale Withdrawal though; That's earlier than expected.

• edited July 2016

Same about the withdrawal feelings. I know Batman is in 6 days, but goddamn does that feel far away.

AChicken posted: »

Meh, not really for me. But I'm already feeling that Tellale Withdrawal though; That's earlier than expected.

• [removed]

Same about the withdrawal feelings. I know Batman is in 6 days, but goddamn does that feel far away.

• edited July 2016

Oh yeah, and I'm on vacation that week so it makes it even worse! I gotta wait till Sunday morning for it!

on an unrelated note: Hey! Notifications work again!
    EDIT: Wait! I didn't mean twice! And how did I do twice? I only clicked it once...

• I'd want to replay if only to save Petra first so I can carry Lukas on my back at the end. "OTL Perhaps when I do my "Meet the Griefer" achievement run haha...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.