Is the Jetra Romance choice gonna happen in episode 7 " Access Denied?" (Updated)

Comments

• You're never late.

TeamJetra posted: »

OMG I am late. But I seriously ship Jetra so much, right from the beginning. I really hope the ship sails in episode 7 or 8, and really ANY

• Jetra is my fav OTP
    My 2nd is M!Jesse w/ Lukas
    Sorry but i reeally ship 'em

• edited July 2016

Jetra will always be my favorite ship of all time ;3 i seriously cant wait for the new episode in just 3 days! i hope something happens to make the ship sail. like they did in episode 6 with the ladder scene OH i nearly died from it lol

Forcer99 posted: »

Jetra is my fav OTP My 2nd is M!Jesse w/ Lukas Sorry but i reeally ship 'em

• I think you probably will have a choice to love Petra if this does happen I will be so happy

• Imagine in the end of episode 8 a choice just comes up and it says

A.)Jetra. B.) luckasee C.) choose no one

that would be cool.

• I played the episode 7 today and I noticed that Jesse and Petra are getting closer to each other , this was the best episode up until now , if you save lukas first after the fight Jesse is worried so she doesn't die

• Yeah ive been saying they do that since day 1

Creeper1846 posted: »

Imagine in the end of episode 8 a choice just comes up and it says A.)Jetra. B.) luckasee C.) choose no one that would be cool.

• Actually, wrong, Lukas got the most, well, I'll check again, so tell me if I'm wrong.

I agree with MCSMisthebest, this theory is about the cute moments with Jetra. A choice between two "friends" will satisfy everyone, actually

• Wait.. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Hold up a second! The Butcher has a NAME?!

If you haven't noticed, Petra seems to like the choices of Jesse being tough, in episode 1, if you choose to fight on the bridge, Petra will

• Honestly i thought that Lukas and Petra were gonna get together.

• I guess?? I dont know really I just was quoting the comment

Jessefan5 posted: »

Wait.. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Hold up a second! The Butcher has a NAME?!

• Depends of your choices UwU

alexkay posted: »

Honestly i thought that Lukas and Petra were gonna get together.

• edited July 2016

Forcer99 ......
    I think you are my lost twin c:

I ship M!Jesse x Petra (and kinda with F!Jesse ,But you know Both Jesse are the same person UwU) and M!Jesse x Lukas :"D .

Forcer99 posted: »

Jetra is my fav OTP My 2nd is M!Jesse w/ Lukas Sorry but i reeally ship 'em

• Yeah but I hope they are not together

alexkay posted: »

Honestly i thought that Lukas and Petra were gonna get together.

• I know this might not be enough to go on but if you save Luckas first in episode 7 then talk to him later on he ask why you saved him first you can say an option to him ( forget what option it is though) he will say "I'm flattered Jessie" maybe luckasse will happen but I'm still team Jetra.

• he says thanks but still counts

Creeper1846 posted: »

I know this might not be enough to go on but if you save Luckas first in episode 7 then talk to him later on he ask why you saved him first

• This Game Is Getting More And More Romancing And I Saw A Video Of Jetra On Youtube And Really Wanna Keep The Game With No Romance (No Offensive People That Like It)

• I Actally Want It Now. I Changed My Mind

This Game Is Getting More And More Romancing And I Saw A Video Of Jetra On Youtube And Really Wanna Keep The Game With No Romance (No Offensive People That Like It)

• Link to video?

This Game Is Getting More And More Romancing And I Saw A Video Of Jetra On Youtube And Really Wanna Keep The Game With No Romance (No Offensive People That Like It)

• edited August 2016

]()

ASaltLick posted: »

Link to video?

• theres the video

]()

• I already would be happy if They had a kiss, I don't need a romance in this game

theres the video

• same and i found a picture of jesse giving a rose to petra. OH MY GOD THERE GONNA MARRY 0_0

MegaXD posted: »

I already would be happy if They had a kiss, I don't need a romance in this game

• I Need To Make A Video On My YT That Jetra Will Happen In Episode 8

same and i found a picture of jesse giving a rose to petra. OH MY GOD THERE GONNA MARRY 0_0

• edited August 2016

OH MY GOD ITS TRUE
    Note:Not By Me

I Need To Make A Video On My YT That Jetra Will Happen In Episode 8

• edited August 2016

I think if a romance were to happen, (It probably won't, it being a game targeted at 'kids') it would be cool if Petra/Luke liked you only if you treat her/him nice enough. When I was replaying episode 5, I was pretty sure that Petra had a thing for Lukas. So maybe in episode 8, it could be a "If you treat Petra/Lukas nice enough and make her/him feel better about herself/himself she'll/he'll like you". If you treat her/him like absolute crap, she/he could be with Petra/Lukas. If Petra/Lukas thinks you're cool enough to like, you could always turn her/him down and end the romance there. Some people might say that romance is bad to introduce to kids, but I think casual dating is nice for kids to see. When they get older and start flipping through the channels and they'll see adults having sex all the time on TV. If that's all they're ever exposed to, they'll think dating is just sex, not caring about each other. Like others said, if kids are introduced to sensitive topics when they're young, they won't think of it as a huge thing when they're older.

• its for everyone

kmatie posted: »

I think if a romance were to happen, (It probably won't, it being a game targeted at 'kids') it would be cool if Petra/Luke liked you only i

• I'm not saying you have to be under 12 years old to play this, but with the worst insult being "Jerk-wad", I think Telltale wanted younger children to take part in this game, and they have.

its for everyone

• Ikr

I'm not saying you have to be under 12 years old to play this, but with the worst insult being "Jerk-wad", I think Telltale wanted younger children to take part in this game, and they have.

• What about Lukas and Petra? Pookas?

• I could see them together, but if that actually happened, that would make a lot of people unhappy.

Personally, I choose to see them as more of a sibling-type relationship, rather than anything romantic.

I'll take my Jetra/Lukesse ships.

Pukas/Letra... Hmm.

What about Lukas and Petra? Pookas?

• I'd hate it if they had a romance.

• although the game did have the curse words "hell" and "damn" a couple of times in it

I'm not saying you have to be under 12 years old to play this, but with the worst insult being "Jerk-wad", I think Telltale wanted younger children to take part in this game, and they have.

• ?

JimMate789 posted: »

You're being so disrespectful. Do that again or I'm telling a moderator

• Edit it to be Episode 8 related, if u can find out how to edit it becuz i cant

• Yay i finally found you!
    I kinda shipped the two jesses before, maybe it will be canon if a pink-blue portal lead to another hallway but everyone there is gender-swapped and the long lost Pedro-Jesse/Lucy-Jesse ship would happen. :''D

Hana-san posted: »

Forcer99 ...... I think you are my lost twin c: I ship M!Jesse x Petra (and kinda with F!Jesse ,But you know Both Jesse are the same person UwU) and M!Jesse x Lukas :"D .

• You should be able to choose >;3

• It only said words other than ''hell'' when you mess up or something. Though i think the people who rated this game missed that.

TeamJetra posted: »

although the game did have the curse words "hell" and "damn" a couple of times in it

• fanart makes me throw up

Note:Not By Me

• SOREN?

JimMate789 posted: »

You're being so disrespectful. Do that again or I'm telling a moderator

Sign in to comment in this discussion.