5. An enormous monster like the Wither Storm or a new Ender Dragon
  6. A gladiator-type arena, since the trophies hint at it
  7. A new smart pet to replace Reuben
  8. Emotional death of a character, it happens in final episodes sometimes
  9. Add Villagers, well for this episode or for future episodes
  10. Add Dan Lloyd from Element Animation to voice as the Villager

Comments

• idc what happens, all I want is Jetra ;3
    hopefully ep 8 wont be the end tho. I hope telltale makes more.

• I have the feeling Ivor is going to die. What's more emotional than killing off a character in the finale that you've become really attached to? I REALLY hope that won't happen but then again we don't see Ivor in the slide of episode 8; the gang is going into a portal (probably home), and it's likely Ivor is simply behind Petra and Lukas but it still worries me just the slightest of bits

• I dont want 7,8,9 and 10

• me too

QueenMaddy posted: »

I have the feeling Ivor is going to die. What's more emotional than killing off a character in the finale that you've become really attached

• Yeah if villagers make it into the game they MUST be voiced by Dan Lloyd.

• Yeah! I enjoy Element Animations' videos! Especially the song parody, 500 Chunks!!!

THEY NEED TO BRING HIM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah if villagers make it into the game they MUST be voiced by Dan Lloyd.

• I dont think episode 8 will be as long as Tales ep 5, to be honest, Tales ep 5 is really strangely long, I think its actually the longest Telltale episode made. But considering it seems episode 8 is already alot in development, Id say episode 8 will probably be the average Hour and a half.

• As long as we Jetra I'll be happy

TeamJetra posted: »

idc what happens, all I want is Jetra ;3 hopefully ep 8 wont be the end tho. I hope telltale makes more.

• Uh huh, he should totally voice as a villager again, maybe just one villager. Since youtubers were added, why not add the most hilariously talented Dan Lloyd. XD

Jessefan5 posted: »

Yeah! I enjoy Element Animations' videos! Especially the song parody, 500 Chunks!!! THEY NEED TO BRING HIM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Well, I mean it should be the same two hours long like episode 5 of TFTBL.

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont think episode 8 will be as long as Tales ep 5, to be honest, Tales ep 5 is really strangely long, I think its actually the longest Te

• You forgot the question mark after end

idc what happens, all I want is Jetra ;3 hopefully ep 8 wont be the end tho. I hope telltale makes more.

• I want the group to return to Axel and Olivia, it just feels bad leaving them behind.

• If they want a very unusual character who is crazy, strong, and has a very unique voice in Episode 8, I am the best candidate.

• {Song is all i want is you remix} All i want is petra , with meeeeee

• why not the eggs

Uh huh, he should totally voice as a villager again, maybe just one villager. Since youtubers were added, why not add the most hilariously talented Dan Lloyd. XD

• maybe the eggs would make it funnier

Yeah if villagers make it into the game they MUST be voiced by Dan Lloyd.

• yes Kylo Ren

If they want a very unusual character who is crazy, strong, and has a very unique voice in Episode 8, I am the best candidate.

• I've been looking around a lot in episode 6 because people are saying their are 3 books and I only found the books from episodes 5 and 7 does anyone know where the book of Soren in episode 6 is?

• Skull-shaped bookshelf next to the painting of the Portal Hall in the White Pumpkin's lair.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I've been looking around a lot in episode 6 because people are saying their are 3 books and I only found the books from episodes 5 and 7 does anyone know where the book of Soren in episode 6 is?

• edited August 2016

Thank you! I've been Loking for it for awhile

Skull-shaped bookshelf next to the painting of the Portal Hall in the White Pumpkin's lair.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.