Is 7 better than 6?

I was wondering because Episode 6 is my favorite and I wonder if it can be topped.

Comments

• Yes, obviously, to be honest, Telltale Games makes every episode better than the one before.

• Except for ep 2 lol

Emeraldos posted: »

Yes, obviously, to be honest, Telltale Games makes every episode better than the one before.

• I want to say yes, but the first half wasn't as quite as good as episode 6, but its still a great episode

• Much better, then again i wasn't a fan of episode 6.
    5 is my favourite and 7 is next

• I would say yes, the episodes of the Adventure DLC have been getting better and better, and all of them are better than the episodes from the Wither Storm Arc.

• For a first playtrough, i don't know, that's up to you. But if you like to replay episodes (preferably with different choices), then Episode 7 is for you (Episode 6 is a murder mistery, when you discover who the murder is, you can't discover it again).

• Yes, Episode 7 is better than Episode 6

BUT!

I have a feeling that Episode 8 is gonna be better than Episode 7...

Here's basically the info:

Episode 2 is better than episode 1
    Episode 3 is better than 2
    And so on.
    P.S.: This is my opinion. We all like different episodes right?

• True.

Except for ep 2 lol

• Yep, Episode 7 is better Episode 6. Episode 7 has become my favourite episode number 1. My second is episode 5 and my third is episode 6. Episode 1-4 weren't as interesting as the adventure pass.

• Episode 7 had a darker story than the previous two episodes, I'll give it that.

• edited July 2016

Nah, EP6 was better. So far I'd rank the episodes:
    high- 4 ... 6 ... 7 ... 5 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 -low

EDIT: I keep looking at this comment thinking of the lyrics of 867-5309

• My order from Best to worst

• Agree to disagree.

Except for ep 2 lol

• Episode 6 is the best. It's fast-paced and suspenseful. The music was haunting as well.

Episode 7 wasn't as great as 5 or 6 but still good. Harper is a great character.

• I preferred 7, but that's a result of my own stupidity. I had the white pumpkin's identity spoiled for me when I went snooping, and the episode wasn't that enjoyable once I knew the whole point of the story.

• What do you mean "the whole point of the story"?

Minor spoilers please.

HLeigh0109 posted: »

I preferred 7, but that's a result of my own stupidity. I had the white pumpkin's identity spoiled for me when I went snooping, and the episode wasn't that enjoyable once I knew the whole point of the story.

• Oh just that the identity of the white pumpkin is a big driving point to the adventure. So having already spoiled it for myself, I feel like I ruined my own enjoyment of the episode significantly. Still liked it, I should point out.

What do you mean "the whole point of the story"? Minor spoilers please.

• I found episode 7 to be one of the worst episodes to be honest.

• How come? Episode 2 is the worst one

Poogers555 posted: »

I found episode 7 to be one of the worst episodes to be honest.

• One of the worst isnt "the worst."

Pama was just a huge bore, nonthreatening, and uninspired. It lacked alot with humor, and I found the story to be super boring.

AronDracula posted: »

How come? Episode 2 is the worst one

• I agree with pattern but the least best was episode 2 because it's short

Yes, Episode 7 is better than Episode 6 BUT! I have a feeling that Episode 8 is gonna be better than Episode 7... Here's basically

• Totally 2 is not best

How come? Episode 2 is the worst one

• I actually liked it and is my favourite episode so far.

One of the worst isnt "the worst." Pama was just a huge bore, nonthreatening, and uninspired. It lacked alot with humor, and I found the story to be super boring.

• I agree but it's special because it's a character other than human like not Aiden, Ivor(in episode 1&2), white pumpkin and wiether(as its a creature)..

One of the worst isnt "the worst." Pama was just a huge bore, nonthreatening, and uninspired. It lacked alot with humor, and I found the story to be super boring.

• it was better than youtubers and episode 7 would have been better if you tubers were there implemented on episode 7 instead of 6

• I honestly thought 7 was better than 6 but nowhere near as good as 5

• 5 WAS EPIC

I honestly thought 7 was better than 6 but nowhere near as good as 5

• No, not to me at least. Because 7 is a really good idea but executed extremely poorly, and 6 is a really bad idea but executed really well. And the thing with 6 is that it surpasses expectations, but 7 just disappoints.

• I completely agree.

I found episode 7 to be one of the worst episodes to be honest.

• Exactly!

I agree with pattern but the least best was episode 2 because it's short

• It's okay, I had the death in Ep 4 spoiled for me ON A MINECRAFT SERVER.

Now a week before release I go AWOL from the forums and stay under a rock. Dodged all Ep 6 and 7 spoilers. Episode 6 was epic, though.

HLeigh0109 posted: »

Oh just that the identity of the white pumpkin is a big driving point to the adventure. So having already spoiled it for myself, I feel like I ruined my own enjoyment of the episode significantly. Still liked it, I should point out.

• I agree completely. Youtuber characters helped me empathize with the characters more, like know them.

No, not to me at least. Because 7 is a really good idea but executed extremely poorly, and 6 is a really bad idea but executed really well. And the thing with 6 is that it surpasses expectations, but 7 just disappoints.

• That's not what I meant, but alright, I see what you mean.

fancies posted: »

I agree completely. Youtuber characters helped me empathize with the characters more, like know them.

• It was better than episode 6 in my opinion but 7 and 5 are tied as being the best.

• Honestly, I didn't like the White Pumpkin

• The cliché murder mystery story ?

That's not what I meant, but alright, I see what you mean.

• I assume that you prefer episode 1-4 because of Reuben, right?

I completely agree.

• No because I'm not a cringey piece of shit who obsesses over a pig. Where in my entire history of commenting on this forum section did you get the idea I only liked MCSM because of a pig?

I assume that you prefer episode 1-4 because of Reuben, right?

• So are you saying animals other than humans are inferior?

No because I'm not a cringey piece of shit who obsesses over a pig. Where in my entire history of commenting on this forum section did you get the idea I only liked MCSM because of a pig?

• No. Where did you even get that idea? I was literally just saying I don't enjoy a game just because of an imaginary pig made of pixels.

fancies posted: »

So are you saying animals other than humans are inferior?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.