Minecraft Story Mode Episode 8 Is it really a journey's end????

Hi guys on this group we will talk about if season 2 will come what we want to see in season 2 and so on I highly recommend you not to show like big BIG Spoilers

I mean they could be bad plz don't do them and have fun on the group

Comments

• edited July 2016

No, it is probably NOT because on console versions, when you purchase the adventure pass or all the episodes, go into the download content screen and it says:

THANKS! You have purchased all of the episodes for Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1!

EDIT: It might say it on PC versions, I don't know because I only play console...

• There's still that question mark, who knows?

• Question mark, QUESTION MARK!

IHopeThereIsMore

• I hope it won't end. There's still a chance for a Season 2!

• I REALLLLY HOPE THEY DO A TIME TRAVEL EPISODE

• I hope so.

• I would very much like If to have a season 2 the villain of the story was the Herobrine , and it was hard to defeat him in the same way that Witherstorm :)

• I made a group off of if time travel happened then this guy was just what the heck another one >:(

Dawlinghen posted: »

I REALLLLY HOPE THEY DO A TIME TRAVEL EPISODE

• We need to start MCSM season 2 propaganda, let's start:

wewantseason2

Jk

• I do want season 2 though, just don't start the propaganda

We need to start MCSM season 2 propaganda, let's start: wewantseason2 Jk

• In Episode 8 will Reuben be revived?

• Probobaly not, but telltale does have their weird ways of doing things xD

Link69110 posted: »

In Episode 8 will Reuben be revived?

• Yeah there should be a season 2 or something. But if your wondering, Ruben is not coming back. I was low on hunger so I ate him on Xbox sorry guys lol.

• Guys I have some crazy ideas. It says ending? With a question mark. And based on the amount of reviews for this game. And how many people bought it. It's most likely telltale games will make a season 2. It's logical really. They will get loads of cash continuing this series. Because there are so many mc fans and because so many popular people play it. Which will make others want to too. Therefore by making more seasons and selling them. They will get rich. And the gamers like me who buy it. Will be happy. Win win situation really.

• It says it on mobile too.

No, it is probably NOT because on console versions, when you purchase the adventure pass or all the episodes, go into the download content s

• Agreed. It would be Telltale's largest win in company history if it has Season 2. Season 1 is already the largest and most successful series since Episode 1 of The Walking Dead.

Fluffydog34 posted: »

Guys I have some crazy ideas. It says ending? With a question mark. And based on the amount of reviews for this game. And how many people bo

• I greatly hope so. I don't want it to end without Axel and Olivia seeing their friends again. It feels bad that they were left behind.

• How was I supposed to know? I only play console versions

It says it on mobile too.

• I didn't know you only had console.

How was I supposed to know? I only play console versions

• Ok

I didn't know you only had console.

• Ya

I greatly hope so. I don't want it to end without Axel and Olivia seeing their friends again. It feels bad that they were left behind.

• I really really hope there is a season two and if not, the fandom will live on, just like the gravity falls fandom.

• Yeah!

Agreed. It would be Telltale's largest win in company history if it has Season 2. Season 1 is already the largest and most successful series since Episode 1 of The Walking Dead.

• No

• TrueTriz Said That Episode 8 Would Not Be Succesful Without Reuben Reviving

• edited August 2016

If there is a season 2 I'd say that it would come in October on the 3rd,10th,17th,24th,or the 31st/1st of November

HYPE EVERYONE

• I was thinking more Spring 2017.

They need to focus on other Telltale things, like TWD S3, TWAU S2, Batman, etc.

I don't see S2 coming in 2016, but I do think it'll be here, just after awhile.

If there is a season 2 I'd say that it would come in October on the 3rd,10th,17th,24th,or the 31st/1st of November HYPE EVERYONE

• Don't know but having season two of this game will be great.

• Agreed

joy12327 posted: »

Don't know but having season two of this game will be great.

• I hope it will be last episode. Better to stop in time, in my opinion.

• It's a back to the future reference

Dawlinghen posted: »

I REALLLLY HOPE THEY DO A TIME TRAVEL EPISODE

• Ruben will never be revived because it's telltale not minecraft but it would be cool if we went through a heaven
    Portal. And visit all of the people who died.

• Although many people wish it not to be the end,
    it probably is.

• Reuben's dead
    Will never be revived
    Now is a beatiful porkchop
    I don't understand why Jesse didn't eat it

• edited August 2016

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 8 Add In Herobrine And Herobrine Evil

• Nobody said that

Ruben will never be revived because it's telltale not minecraft but it would be cool if we went through a heaven Portal. And visit all of the people who died.

• Because it would be disrespectful to dead Reuben for Jesse to eat Reuben's porkchop

If he didn't eat it, that is respect.

MegaXD posted: »

Reuben's dead Will never be revived Now is a beatiful porkchop I don't understand why Jesse didn't eat it

• NO Telltale said no. If you really want to see him, look at model swap videos.

SamTiley posted: »

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 8 Add In Herobrine And Herobrine Evil

Sign in to comment in this discussion.