Mc story mode discussion. (May contain spoilers)

Hi guys. Just post stuff here on new ideas for mc story mode. If you don't like spoilers. Turn back now!!

Comments

• Guys I have some crazy ideas. It says ending? With a question mark. And based on the amount of reviews for this game. And how many people bought it. It's most likely telltale games will make a season 2. It's logical really. They will get loads of cash continuing this series. Because there are so many mc fans and because so many popular people play it. Which will make others want to too. Therefore by making more seasons and selling them. They will get rich. And the gamers like me who buy it. Will be happy. Win win situation really.

• Guys what do you think will happen in mcsm ep 8? They probably won't go home. Or they might but something bad will happen. The command block was never destroyed right? So what happens if another new evil character gets a hold of it and summons something? Probably. But knowing telltale. They won't just make episode 8 about walking up stairs and talking to old ppl about asking for an atlas. (No offence elders. I respect you) Something adventurous will happen trust me. Or at least something worth our money lol.

• Just a recap. How come axle and the other girl. (Forgot her name sorry) didn't come with Jesse through the portal like Igor and Petra?

• Ivor* sorry auto correct

Fluffydog34 posted: »

Just a recap. How come axle and the other girl. (Forgot her name sorry) didn't come with Jesse through the portal like Igor and Petra?

• Mcsm is better than mc, mc gets boring. Mcsm does not

• I think it's more so the other way around.

Mcsm is better than mc, mc gets boring. Mcsm does not

• you have to have an imagination to play the original mc.

Mcsm is better than mc, mc gets boring. Mcsm does not

• The other girl is Olivia, and they were tearing down Ivor's house/making it safer when the others went through the portal in Episode 5.

Just a recap. How come axle and the other girl. (Forgot her name sorry) didn't come with Jesse through the portal like Igor and Petra?

• A character who can push down entire trees without even a wedge, can do crazy things even Evel Kinevel wouldn't attempt, and acoustically match other people voices that differ from his normal voice.

• That is based off of a real person.

A character who can push down entire trees without even a wedge, can do crazy things even Evel Kinevel wouldn't attempt, and acoustically match other people voices that differ from his normal voice.

• Or you could just play mini games on servers

NorthStars posted: »

you have to have an imagination to play the original mc.

• Or you could just play mini games on servers

you have to have an imagination to play the original mc.

• @BlindSniper do we need this thread?

• If you're looking for someone to stroke your ego, I don't think here is the place. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A character who can push down entire trees without even a wedge, can do crazy things even Evel Kinevel wouldn't attempt, and acoustically match other people voices that differ from his normal voice.

• you still need an imagination to even play the mini games

Super1710 posted: »

Or you could just play mini games on servers

• Agreed. I've tried making my own Story Mode map, and it is BORING. Not even close to the same experience as actual Story Mode.

you still need an imagination to even play the mini games

• Agreed. I've tried making my own Story Mode map, and it is BORING. Not even close to the same experience as actual Story Mode.

• Where do you use imagination in a) games focused on PvP e.g Hunger games or b) A game you don't build at all in e.g dropper. I have never used my imagination while playing battle mode

• If your saying making the map is boring that's because making an adventure map generally involves A lot of command blocks and if it's based of Minecraft story mode they'd have to do every block of every build featured in it. But when you're just building simple builds its nothing like that, because there's no source material so you don't need to follow the design and in most cases command blocks aren't used at all

If you're saying the map itself is boring then that's just the design of the map not Minecraft itself.

Agreed. I've tried making my own Story Mode map, and it is BORING. Not even close to the same experience as actual Story Mode.

• you must not have a very fun time playing those then -_-

Super1710 posted: »

Where do you use imagination in a) games focused on PvP e.g Hunger games or b) A game you don't build at all in e.g dropper. I have never used my imagination while playing battle mode

• edited August 2016

Last time I checked according to you're comment having to use your imagination was bad and Story mode was good because you didn't have to use your imagination. If not using your imagination makes things boring wouldn't that make story mode boring? Wouldn't it make over 80% of games completely boring and a waste of time just because you don't use your imagination?

Or is there some other reason I wouldn't have a very fun time playing those?

you must not have a very fun time playing those then -_-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.