Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Y-yeah..of course I am...sadly looks at the empty pocket (pfft..guess I'm only gonna watch the stream again insert a sad emoji here)

Minecon!!! Are you going by any chance? I am!! I'm making a big magma cube costume!

• early september hah ?
    again i say Summer = June , July , August !

OzzyUK posted: »

I feel the 16th is way too early as Telltale need to submit a fully finished version of the game to be certified by both Sony and Microsoft

• Guys how do you guys use a NON telltale profile pic like choose something of your own?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited August 2016

Telltale (and America) use the astronomical seasons (which means summer is from from June 21st - September 21st) rather than meteorological seasons (where summer is from June 1st to August 30th) so it's still possible to release the episode up to September 21st and still release it in "summer".

SCHLIRi posted: »

early september hah ? again i say Summer = June , July , August !

• August 30th is the next Tuesday release date since its the near the end of the month.

Fullerjude posted: »

Now there on to the animation soon there probably gonna start tweeting teasers about the episode :-)

• How do I everyone is ignoring me

• Herobrine removed that page? gasp dramatic and spooky, oh no the rise of Herobrine is nigh. I think its a prank that hes not in episode 8...But the trophy achievements are strange. One of them says, "gaming the system?" what could that possibly mean? O.O

Cuwwa posted: »

Wait , does that mean he removed it???

• I think everyone is ignoring you beause this has nothing to do with MC Story Mode!

How do I everyone is ignoring me

• edited August 2016

Well I might think if it releases in 2017 I SAID IF I really want jesse to have a mustache or beard :(o mouth in middle and mustache around lel

But remember: Next Season doesn't appear in one second or one day after the whole Season 1 is over. They need to rest a while and focus on a

• I will be gone forever bai bai... until the next announcement :D

• You have to be connceted to your Steam account and then you change to your profile pic from Steam.

Guys how do you guys use a NON telltale profile pic like choose something of your own?

• XD

I will be gone forever bai bai... until the next announcement

• ALIENS

Herobrine removed that page? gasp dramatic and spooky, oh no the rise of Herobrine is nigh. I think its a prank that hes not in episode 8...

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2016

In addition to Steam, you can also use Gravatar. It's the option with the retro, pixely looking avatar. Read that section for more info of how to use Gravatars to upload custom avatars.

Guys how do you guys use a NON telltale profile pic like choose something of your own?

• Lol. I thought of it as a prank, I was right. XD

stirpicus posted: »

That was just a joke to someone who asked ME about Herobrine - please don't assume every tweet is a teaser.

• I don't see a difference...

Yes I CHANGED IT!!

• I don't see a difference...

Yes I CHANGED IT!!

• Sorry for spam

Fullerjude posted: »

I don't see a difference...

• Then it's team survival games

Creeper1846 posted: »

Just one thing if there is going to be survival games how will Jessie AND his friends win because there can only be one winner to the game unless it's team survival games.

• edited August 2016

:( I'm sorry. I got my first job and I've been working all summer for the money. It takes dedication. I'm also suprised I even got tickets; they sold out SOOO fast. I was barely able to snatch someone elses refunded tickets. Well, if ya see a big magma cube hopping around on the livestream, that's me!

Illum_mem posted: »

Y-yeah..of course I am...sadly looks at the empty pocket (pfft..guess I'm only gonna watch the stream again insert a sad emoji here)

• That was so funny! But didn't Ivor also call Lukas some other name... Oh, what was it... Some other random name starting with the letter "L" I think. Do you remember?

Jessefan5 posted: »

(Episode 5) Ivor: PETRA! BLONDE GUY! ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM?! (Episode 7) Harper: Blonde guy called you Jesse, right?

• Hmmm. Early Release is a thing from TWD S2. In Romania, they release it exactly after one hour after the Australia release time of an episode.

And hopes for Early Releases for some Platforms/ Countries. That's what people now do when they heard about new Games. Am i right?

• I'm pretty sure this will release sometime in august because episode 7 came within a month but not until the end of august probably but rating boards like esrb (I think that's what it is) and pegi do not rate until the episode actually comes out.

• edited August 2016

I think episode 8 come out 27 august

• me too

• Jesse/Petra call him Luke, and Ivor called him Louie at some point... I can't really remember.

That was so funny! But didn't Ivor also call Lukas some other name... Oh, what was it... Some other random name starting with the letter "L" I think. Do you remember?

• But that's not a Tuesday although I wish they would release it then.

me too

• edited August 2016

Episode 8 is being directed by Vahram Antonian who directed the finale of The Wolf Among Us! Oh man I'm pretty excited now. I bet we can expect some pretty insane action sequences in the episode!

• Maybe this is a best episode ever

• That's not a Tuesday. Since Telltale has said it will be released in the summer, that leaves August 16th, 23rd, and 30th, or September 6th, 13th, and 20th.

• I've just noticed , telltale are constantly editing files and doing things on the steam database. But for 5 days , there has been no activity on the story mode database. Is there a process that dosen't require anything to be edited???

• Hmm... INTERESTING

I've just noticed , telltale are constantly editing files and doing things on the steam database. But for 5 days , there has been no activity on the story mode database. Is there a process that dosen't require anything to be edited???

• It's pretty random. Some times it take a month for a new update to happen.

I've just noticed , telltale are constantly editing files and doing things on the steam database. But for 5 days , there has been no activity on the story mode database. Is there a process that dosen't require anything to be edited???

• Oh I remembered how pumped I was when Bigby basically let go of his restraints and show why he is the feared Big Bad Wolf. :D

Episode 8 is being directed by Vahram Antonian who directed the finale of The Wolf Among Us! Oh man I'm pretty excited now. I bet we can ex

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Most of the editing takes place offline at the Telltale office so we won't see any updates on the Steam database, there also isn't a depot for episode 8 yet so any changes you see are unrelated to episode 8.

• edited August 2016

I feel like it might be the 6th or 13th I just hope it does If its on the 13th its basically just 2 days less when my school starts

That's not a Tuesday. Since Telltale has said it will be released in the summer, that leaves August 16th, 23rd, and 30th, or September 6th, 13th, and 20th.

• edited August 2016

Whats weird is that MC:SM was released 10 months ago almost a year yet were on episode 8 waiting thread already weird right peoples??
    Telltale is epic..enter image description here

• Are people already ditching the monthly release schedule? I still like to think its coming out this month.

• Yeah, some name like Louie. I just remember it was funny XD

kmatie posted: »

Jesse/Petra call him Luke, and Ivor called him Louie at some point... I can't really remember.

• I still have hope it will release this month.

Are people already ditching the monthly release schedule? I still like to think its coming out this month.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.