How long will episode 8 be?

I noticed Telltale games were working on both episodes 7 and 8. It got me thinking, will the finale be two hours long? Thats the only fair number I can think of.

For example : The season finale of Tales from the Borderlands went for two hours as well.

Comments

• edited August 2016

Telltale finales tend to vary in length, but I think we can expect at least over 90 minutes.

• episode 4 was like the like the end of season 1 so that means the last episode of the season means that it will be long

and it has to be long it just has to be since its the last episode of the adventure pass

• For example : The season finale of Tales from the Borderlands went for two hours as well.

Yeah, and the season finale for both TWD S1 (which had 2 and a half hour long episodes) and S2 were only 90 minutes. And the season finale for TWAU was barely an hour.

• Wolf Among Us finale was short because they were saving all the good stuff for season 2.

hahaha. ha.

For example : The season finale of Tales from the Borderlands went for two hours as well. Yeah, and the season finale for both TWD S

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Wolf Among Us finale was short because they were saving all the good stuff for season 2. hahaha. ha.

• 2 hours... maybe...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.