Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Yes! Vahram Antonian is awesome!

Episode 8 is being directed by Vahram Antonian who directed the finale of The Wolf Among Us! Oh man I'm pretty excited now. I bet we can ex

• they'll probably use the fact that the 30th is a tuesday , to their advantage,

Creeper1846 posted: »

I still have hope it will release this month.

• It might be the 23rd, that was 4 weeks from the last one, so is it every 4 weeks that an episode is released?

Cuwwa posted: »

they'll probably use the fact that the 30th is a tuesday , to their advantage,

• Poor me, i wanted michael bay ):

Episode 8 is being directed by Vahram Antonian who directed the finale of The Wolf Among Us! Oh man I'm pretty excited now. I bet we can ex

• I played episode 5 again, and I've noticed that Isa can't be an old builder. She doesn't recognize the portal after you fall off Sky City.

• True, but how do you explain Soren's book in an alternate universe? I don't 100% think she is, but you never know when it comes to Telltale.

SarniX posted: »

I played episode 5 again, and I've noticed that Isa can't be an old builder. She doesn't recognize the portal after you fall off Sky City.

• Episode 8 has been encrypted into the steamdb:

https://steamdb.info/app/376870/depots/

• And so have the achievements!

https://steamdb.info/app/376870/stats/

But wait, if the achievements are there now , then that means that the episodes release is...

Episode 8 has been encrypted into the steamdb: https://steamdb.info/app/376870/depots/

• edited August 2016

Also , I found a website claiming they played episode 8 using cracked files...

[MOD EDIT: Removed link]

And so have the achievements! https://steamdb.info/app/376870/stats/ But wait, if the achievements are there now , then that means that the episodes release is...

• edited August 2016

Maybe 30th or 23rd :D

And so have the achievements! https://steamdb.info/app/376870/stats/ But wait, if the achievements are there now , then that means that the episodes release is...

• HA! No way i'm playing this. It must be buggy and incomplete, and i don't want to have access to this before anyone else does.

Also , I found a website claiming they played episode 8 using cracked files... [MOD EDIT: Removed link]

• Yeah , I was gonna say someone should try it , but it's probably just a load of viruses.

MimoDX2 posted: »

HA! No way i'm playing this. It must be buggy and incomplete, and i don't want to have access to this before anyone else does.

• edited August 2016

Yeah that site is definitely filled with viruses. I mean look at the download size for episode 7 on the site its like 30 MBs.

Also , I found a website claiming they played episode 8 using cracked files... [MOD EDIT: Removed link]

• Wait..... Usually only 1-2 weeks after achievements the episode comes out. AND, ratings happen not too long after achievements aswell. Holy moly :OOOOOOO

• edited August 2016

Looking at the achivements, they seem to have a 'game' time theme:
    "Let the Games Begin"
    "Playing for Keeps"
    "Challenge: Accepted"
    etc.

I've heard people talking about a hunger games thing, maybe that'll be it?
    EDIT: Yeah, looking at the achivements, I'm feeling a 'hunger games' episode. They did it with SkyBlock, why not HG?
    EDIT 2: Maybe a bunch of people you've met (Founder/Milo, Harper, CassieRose,etc.)will also take part in the HG, if that's a thing that happens.

• XD

guyalf1 posted: »

Poor me, i wanted michael bay ):

• Okay guys, my silly names for the Episodes:

THE HERO PASS WITH MICHAEL BAY
    Episode 1: Wither Skull Starts It All
    Episode 2: Michael Bay and Apple
    Episode 3: Michael Bay and Apple may die
    Episode 4: The storm is Michael Bay taking our poor pig away

THE CHOCOLATE PASS:
    Episode 5: Heroes eating chocolate in the sky
    Episode 6: Old Builder weird pumpkin wear person wants our chocolate
    Episode 7: This robot wants to eat chocolate from our brains
    Episode 8: We need to go home so no one steals our chocolate

(If there is more) THE PEARL PASS
    Episode 9: I have a pearl
    Episode 10: This is the end ofpearls

(And if there is MORE) THE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS PASS

Episode 11: Eating seeds
    Episode 12: Chickens crossing the gravel
    Episode 13: The battle with the evil blockolate
    Episode 14: Planning Blockolates enemy
    Episode 15: GABRIEL IS IN BLOCKOLATE
    Episode 16: Taking Gabriel out
    Episode 17: Scolding Gabriel
    Episode 18: Garbriel says sorry
    Episode 19: Battling the blocks
    Episode 20: Gabriel is scolded, again

(LAST PASS PLEASE) THE LAST PASS AYYY

Episode 21: Jesse gets old
    Episode 22: Jesse takes golden apple medicationws
    Episode 23: Jesse's armor breaks
    Episode 24: Jesse's sword breaks
    Episode 25: THE END

• The 23rd of August it is!

ASaltLick posted: »

Wait..... Usually only 1-2 weeks after achievements the episode comes out. AND, ratings happen not too long after achievements aswell. Holy moly :OOOOOOO

• But it's impossible she's an old builder, like SarniX said she didn't know what the portal was

kmatie posted: »

True, but how do you explain Soren's book in an alternate universe? I don't 100% think she is, but you never know when it comes to Telltale.

• eh true

Super1710 posted: »

But it's impossible she's an old builder, like SarniX said she didn't know what the portal was

• Episode 11 - 12 sounds pretty damn intense.

Okay guys, my silly names for the Episodes: THE HERO PASS WITH MICHAEL BAY Episode 1: Wither Skull Starts It All Episode 2: Michael Bay

• Ep 18 I'm sure will have a few people on the edge of their seats.

Episode 11 - 12 sounds pretty damn intense.

• edited August 2016

Five episodes about Gabriel misbehaving that's over six hours disciplining Gabriel.

Okay guys, my silly names for the Episodes: THE HERO PASS WITH MICHAEL BAY Episode 1: Wither Skull Starts It All Episode 2: Michael Bay

• He musta fucked up reeaall bad

Five episodes about Gabriel misbehaving that's over six hours disciplining Gabriel.

• And wouldn't Isa be older, like Harper? Isa is still pretty young.

But it's impossible she's an old builder, like SarniX said she didn't know what the portal was

• He killed Lukas and Petra, that's why

He musta fucked up reeaall bad

• I'll tell you every episode and what happens in another thread.

He killed Lukas and Petra, that's why

• edited August 2016

So like some people said before it seems episode 8 is coming the 23rd that's only about a week and a half away right after new zealand rates it we should get some teasers.

• Oh and also i just noticed minecraft story mode is the first telltale game to have a trailer for it on TV I think.

• I think this episode is going towards a FINALE finale episode, depends on whats going to happen in "A Journey's End?"

Maybe this is a best episode ever

• Nope. The Walking Dead Season 2 had a trailer, so did Season 1.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Oh and also i just noticed minecraft story mode is the first telltale game to have a trailer for it on TV I think.

• Wow...it's amazing how you've spent all the money you've earned just to visit Minecon (for the first time, I guess?). It REALLY shows how much you wanted it. I dunno what to say.. I just hope you'll have fun!

I'm sorry. I got my first job and I've been working all summer for the money. It takes dedication. I'm also suprised I even got ticke

• This is unrelated, but I like your username, Ivor is my favorite character :)

Pama: Jesse please... Don't deactivate me... I can show you so much... I can help you get home to your friends... I can be useful to you. Me: da feels ;^;

• Oh I was surprised they even had TV trailers.

Nope. The Walking Dead Season 2 had a trailer, so did Season 1.

• Guys now I know why its called a journey's end? Because there is only one winner in the hunger games
    If they are going to do the movie but if it's the minecraft one it is not.

Looking at the achivements, they seem to have a 'game' time theme: "Let the Games Begin" "Playing for Keeps" "Challenge: Accepted" etc.

• edited August 2016
    Illum_mem posted: »

It isn't that long though.

• edited August 2016

I'd say she's around Harper's age, probably just a bit younger.

SarniX posted: »

And wouldn't Isa be older, like Harper? Isa is still pretty young.

• Episode 9 is even more intense.

Ep 18 I'm sure will have a few people on the edge of their seats.

• Challenge Accepted

Confirmed - ParkerGames is an old builder

Looking at the achivements, they seem to have a 'game' time theme: "Let the Games Begin" "Playing for Keeps" "Challenge: Accepted" etc.

• :) Yep, my first time! And I'm sure I will have fun. Thanks!

Illum_mem posted: »

Wow...it's amazing how you've spent all the money you've earned just to visit Minecon (for the first time, I guess?). It REALLY shows how much you wanted it. I dunno what to say.. I just hope you'll have fun!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.