Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Moderators ,update thread please. Episode activity on steam db ^^^

• Best thing I ever read XD

Okay guys, my silly names for the Episodes: THE HERO PASS WITH MICHAEL BAY Episode 1: Wither Skull Starts It All Episode 2: Michael Bay

• August 10th

Activity on Steam Database

Cuwwa posted: »

Moderators ,update thread please. Episode activity on steam db ^^^

• I updated the thread earlier today with this new info. ;)

Moderators ,update thread please. Episode activity on steam db ^^^

• Ok... I understood the first sentence... But you lost me on the second...

Guys now I know why its called a journey's end? Because there is only one winner in the hunger games If they are going to do the movie but if it's the minecraft one it is not.

• I think episode will be out end of August or beginning of September the end of summer

• My estimation, release date will be September 21, 2016.

• edited August 2016

Since the achievements came out, I'm thinking August 23rd. About 1-2 weeks later after achievements come out, the episode is released. (Achievements came out yesterday)

• that's a wednesday...

matteso586 posted: »

My estimation, release date will be September 21, 2016.

• I think they're joking, 'cause it's the last day of summer.

that's a wednesday...

• Episode Achievements already come when Adventure Pass is announced lol

i'm thinking 30th August. 23rd is too early for release date, because they need to be rated by NZ/AU, PEGI, ESRB, and also Teaser and Trailer editing

kmatie posted: »

Since the achievements came out, I'm thinking August 23rd. About 1-2 weeks later after achievements come out, the episode is released. (Achievements came out yesterday)

• lol wut XD

Okay guys, my silly names for the Episodes: THE HERO PASS WITH MICHAEL BAY Episode 1: Wither Skull Starts It All Episode 2: Michael Bay

• if Jesse dies i will crush my keyboard like Angry German Kid video

lol wut XD

• I saw the MCSM commercial 2 times on TV

Creeper1846 posted: »

Oh I was surprised they even had TV trailers.

• Maybe 20

matteso586 posted: »

My estimation, release date will be September 21, 2016.

• edited August 2016

I saw the MCSM commercial 2 times on TV

in what channel? I'm very curious

Edit: I usually play MCSM in TV, i even watch my MCSM gameplay video in TV

JimMate789 posted: »

I saw the MCSM commercial 2 times on TV

• If it is the 23rd, it is the day after my school starts

• edited August 2016

And if it's 30th, it is the day before my school start.

And if it's 23rd, it is the day after 2 days from my birthday

If it is the 23rd, it is the day after my school starts

• Then, it will become your best Birthday Presents ever

Osaq218 posted: »

And if it's 30th, it is the day before my school start. And if it's 23rd, it is the day after 2 days from my birthday

• Yeah , but what @kmatie meant was that the episode 8 achievements where on steam , which often indicate a release sooner rather than later.

Episode Achievements already come when Adventure Pass is announced lol i'm thinking 30th August. 23rd is too early for release date, because they need to be rated by NZ/AU, PEGI, ESRB, and also Teaser and Trailer editing

• If it's the 23rd, that's my 1st day of school, if it's the 30th, it'll be no date in particular.

Then, it will become your best Birthday Presents ever

• omg Lol

Challenge Accepted Confirmed - ParkerGames is an old builder

• I feel like its the 23 or 30th am I right?

And so have the achievements! https://steamdb.info/app/376870/stats/ But wait, if the achievements are there now , then that means that the episodes release is...

• Ive seen Minecraft, Walking Dead, and once Wolf Among Us

Creeper1846 posted: »

Oh and also i just noticed minecraft story mode is the first telltale game to have a trailer for it on TV I think.

• There was a TV commercial for Wolf??

Poogers555 posted: »

Ive seen Minecraft, Walking Dead, and once Wolf Among Us

• I saw this one once, I cant remember what channel

There was a TV commercial for Wolf??

• edited August 2016

Based on the timeline of SteamDB it's a month and 10 more days. So 20 September in conclusion. I've predicted release dates before and I was right about them.

Osaq218 posted: »

And if it's 30th, it is the day before my school start. And if it's 23rd, it is the day after 2 days from my birthday

• Then wouldn't she even have like a few pixels of grey/white hair?

Super1710 posted: »

I'd say she's around Harper's age, probably just a bit younger.

• boii

Challenge Accepted Confirmed - ParkerGames is an old builder

• I joined for game discussion!

Well since some people only joined here for MC:SM and it will be over soon... Who's staying on these forums from here?

• kmatie posted: »

Looking at the achivements, they seem to have a 'game' time theme: "Let the Games Begin" "Playing for Keeps" "Challenge: Accepted" etc.

• I made that estimation, because last time, it took 41 days to be released after activity on Steam Database.

Cendre posted: »

I think they're joking, 'cause it's the last day of summer.

• I guess this might be for stores like gamestop to play because the runtime is way too long.

Poogers555 posted: »

I saw this one once, I cant remember what channel

• How can Gabriel say he's sorry when you already took him out? He's dead. XD

• You're right. I'm beginning to have second thoughts, it wouldn't really make sense if that were the case.

SarniX posted: »

Then wouldn't she even have like a few pixels of grey/white hair?

• I'm pretty sure ep 8 is coming out in august because most kids summer ends in august and since this game is also for kids I'm pretty sure it's august because kids don't want to wait till after school.

• They speculate that the release date is Tuesday, August 30th near the end of Summer, Telltale releases episodes on Tuesdays.

Cendre posted: »

I think they're joking, 'cause it's the last day of summer.

• That Gabriel! Always getting into the blockolate! No wonder we need to scold him so much! XD

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They have now finished all the voice over work.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.