Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• now what they need to do ?

OzzyUK posted: »

They have now finished all the voice over work. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/764295241201352704

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think they will now need to put the voices in the correct places.

SCHLIRi posted: »

now what they need to do ?

• Wait. 'Season 1' Now, they never did that with the wolf among us or tales from the borderlands, but with the walking dead they did, and twd got a season 2. Omq

I think they will now need to put the voices in the correct places.

• <3

Poogers555 posted: »

I saw this one once, I cant remember what channel

• edited August 2016

They call all their games season 1 even if they haven't gotten a second season.

ASaltLick posted: »

Wait. 'Season 1' Now, they never did that with the wolf among us or tales from the borderlands, but with the walking dead they did, and twd got a season 2. Omq

• Definitely true, but they have not been doing so as heavily as they have with Minecraft. Surprisingly enough, it seems like they are legitimately hinting at Season 2.

Don't just take my word for it - they even tease it on the Adventure Pass game page for the Episode 8 description:

https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode---adventure-pass/

A Journeys End?

"The brilliant conclusion to Telltale's three episode Adventure Pass! Of course, there's that question mark..."

They call all their games season 1 even if they haven't gotten a second season.

• Crap i uploaded Episode 7 Gameplay and only get 6 views without likes XD

• Lucas is my favourite character too

kmatie posted: »

Petra. I found her more annoying in episode 5 than episode 7 however. Lukas is my favorite character (I know, I know, everyone's gonna hate me for it), so I guess I'm biased here.

• Yes, I think they're hinting at season 2, look how he reacted to my comment

Definitely true, but they have not been doing so as heavily as they have with Minecraft. Surprisingly enough, it seems like they are legitim

• i had an update on ps4 with minecraft story mode but i dont have nothing new

• My school has already started :(

Creeper1846 posted: »

I'm pretty sure ep 8 is coming out in august because most kids summer ends in august and since this game is also for kids I'm pretty sure it's august because kids don't want to wait till after school.

• It's probably just some bug fixes

SCHLIRi posted: »

i had an update on ps4 with minecraft story mode but i dont have nothing new

• edited August 2016

I think it's preparation for Episode 8.

It's probably just some bug fixes

• Possibly

Super1710 posted: »

I think it's preparation for Episode 8.

• they will finish the episode of the 16th? and trailer 23 . sorry if you are wrong I don't know speak English

• Excellent! Now Arthur, after a short break, hurry and start working on Game of Thrones Season 2! We need it! :D

They have now finished all the voice over work. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/764295241201352704

• lol wut XD

Catlover11 posted: »

Yes, I think they're hinting at season 2, look how he reacted to my comment https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/760948613811888129

• I start school the 22nd I hope i comes out before then :/

Cuwwa posted: »

they'll probably use the fact that the 30th is a tuesday , to their advantage,

• What About Milo WHO KNOWS

SarniX posted: »

I played episode 5 again, and I've noticed that Isa can't be an old builder. She doesn't recognize the portal after you fall off Sky City.

• Those Achievments Sound Like Something too do with the hunger games

Cuwwa posted: »

And so have the achievements! https://steamdb.info/app/376870/stats/ But wait, if the achievements are there now , then that means that the episodes release is...

• Darn I have to play after my second day of freakin school

The 23rd of August it is!

• My Idea FOR REAL IF THERE IS MORE is

DIAMOND PASS
    Episode 9-Friend Finders
    Episode 10-Modded Mayhem
    Episode 11-Pork Portals
    Episode 12-Action Worlds
    Episode 13-Abadoned Towns

EMERALD PASS
    Episode 14-Zombie Groans
    Episode 15-Space Hackers
    Episode 16-Apocalipze Armys

Miners Pass
    Episode 17-Reviving The Storm
    Episode 18-Terribile Mistakes
    Episode 19-Ancient Labs
    Episode 20-Time Travel Trouble
    Episode 21-No Going Back

Fighters Pass
    Episode 22-Previously Now
    Episode 23-Messing With Time
    Episode 24-Finding Destonations
    Episode 25-Ending Worlds

THE END

Okay guys, my silly names for the Episodes: THE HERO PASS WITH MICHAEL BAY Episode 1: Wither Skull Starts It All Episode 2: Michael Bay

• Maybe we'll have a new character.

Rocked03 posted: »

Aaand... I just said that the post before.

• No, he seemed very inexperienced at building.

What About Milo WHO KNOWS

• If it is that would be AMAZING

Possibly

• I mean we don't know if there is gonna ever be a season 2 (hoping so much) but I mean what would it even be about though.

Wait. 'Season 1' Now, they never did that with the wolf among us or tales from the borderlands, but with the walking dead they did, and twd got a season 2. Omq

• WTF

Yes, I think they're hinting at season 2, look how he reacted to my comment https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/760948613811888129

• ?

Definitely true, but they have not been doing so as heavily as they have with Minecraft. Surprisingly enough, it seems like they are legitim

• Lol I'm new to telltale video games I've just played Minecraft SM and half of a BTTF episode but I quit BTTF
    I might Try TOTB(tales of the borderlands

• sigh

This is unrelated, but I like your username, Ivor is my favorite character

• Thats rude. Atleast the way you said it

• edited August 2016

Nobody knows we still don't have enough clues but 23rd or 30th of August might be it. Remember they already done the characters's voices they just need to put in the right place. Animations i don't know.

AnaSantos posted: »

they will finish the episode of the 16th? and trailer 23 . sorry if you are wrong I don't know speak English

• They have to be taking English classes if they know English at all...

• No , you can just use google translate.

They have to be taking English classes if they know English at all...

• Haha

• Wait what's your channel I will subscribe

Crap i uploaded Episode 7 Gameplay and only get 6 views without likes XD

• POSSIBLILY MID AUGUST

Possibly

• Most Predictions Are Set For The 23rd So I Guess it's 23rd Then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.