Wither Storm vs PAMA: Which one had the best boss battle?

Both where entertaining and Intense, but which is the best?

In my opinion:

• Atmosphere: Wither Storm
  • Intensiness: Wither Storm
  • Twist(s): PAMA
  • QTEs: Wither Storm
  • Amount/Variation of choices: PAMA
  • Dialogue: PAMA
  • Emotions: Wither Storm

Comments

• Witherstorm FTW

• edited August 2016

I agree Mimo, excellent choices :)

• I quite enjoyed both honestly, but the Wither Storm did have a lot more build up so I enjoyed fighting that more.

• edited August 2016

4 episodes VS a one off episode? I have to go with the Witherstorm, but Pama did have a cool fight sequence.

• That's a great question, honestly. While I loved both battles, I gotta say that I liked the Wither Storm battle better than PAMA. I don't know, I just loved the build up to this, even after the game pulls a "lol just kidding!" at the end of Episode 3. Admittedly, I loved PAMA's fight. Especially when he says that Jesse would fail, just as he/she failed to save Reuben. At that moment, I swear everyone was like "OKAY THAT'S IT YOU A.I. SON OF A BITCH!" But at the end of the day, Wither Storms make great final bosses than A.I.

• This was me at the time.

PAMA: "You will fail Jesse, just like you failed to save Reuben..."

Me: Game Face!

• Witherstorm. The fight took a couple of episodes and it was made really good. PAMA wasn't bad though.

• pama was better because he didnt kill anyone BUT THE STUPID WITHERTORM HAD TO JUST STAY ABOVE GROUND AND NOT WATER! FOR REUBEN!!!

• The Wither Storm for the win. It was the largest and strongest mob ever!

• But he was going to let Lukas/Petra and Jesse die as well.

pama was better because he didnt kill anyone BUT THE STUPID WITHERTORM HAD TO JUST STAY ABOVE GROUND AND NOT WATER! FOR REUBEN!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.