Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Yeah it's probably the 23

• day 23, the trailer? and launch 30?

• Instantly. Only if it's one hour.

POSSIBLILY MID AUGUST

• That part is of the anichore stuff. Sync-ing them takes almost a week. And with animations they should be done.

By now they re-used a lot of animations in ep6-7. A few were unique and new.

MrKing023 posted: »

Nobody knows we still don't have enough clues but 23rd or 30th of August might be it. Remember they already done the characters's voices they just need to put in the right place. Animations i don't know.

• edited August 2016

I don't think so. After the classification is up we have to wait two weeks. And since there's been no classification don't get your hopes up.

enter image description here

The episode cannot be released without that classification. So don't get your hopes up. The date 20th September, is pretty much a perfect day for telltale games to release it.

EDIT: If they really manage to finish the scenes needed for the classification up for tomorrow. And it gets rated 30th August sounds most likely confirmed.

Yeah it's probably the 23

• Did you know they were working on episode 8 while episode 7 was being made?

I don't think so. After the classification is up we have to wait two weeks. And since there's been no classification don't get your hopes up

• i think news 16th, trailer 18th, and release 22nd

AnaSantos posted: »

day 23, the trailer? and launch 30?

• September 20th? That seems pretty ridiculous for a monthly released series. September 6th at the latest

I don't think so. After the classification is up we have to wait two weeks. And since there's been no classification don't get your hopes up

• But they said before this was supposed to be out before the end of summer.

Based on the timeline of SteamDB it's a month and 10 more days. So 20 September in conclusion. I've predicted release dates before and I was right about them.

• Thats right, three episodes in the three months of summer.

BlueAce707 posted: »

But they said before this was supposed to be out before the end of summer.

• Lol XD

Catlover11 posted: »

Yes, I think they're hinting at season 2, look how he reacted to my comment https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/760948613811888129

• i bet 23th news and 30th a release date, i wont think i will have the episode in september.

• edited August 2016

PixelBoy Gaming

Edit Again: Pixelboy

Wait what's your channel I will subscribe

• 23rd or the 30th are the best dates so far. Although episode 6, and 7 both came on Tuesday at the end of each month of summer. So Tuesday, August 30th is the best bet.

SCHLIRi posted: »

i bet 23th news and 30th a release date, i wont think i will have the episode in september.

• That doesn't matter. Without that classification it won't release.

Did you know they were working on episode 8 while episode 7 was being made?

• It's gonna be the best bet if the episode it's gonna get classified today ;) .

23rd or the 30th are the best dates so far. Although episode 6, and 7 both came on Tuesday at the end of each month of summer. So Tuesday, August 30th is the best bet.

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• You mean release 23rd right? They release the episodes on Tuesdays.

i think news 16th, trailer 18th, and release 22nd

• Welp Im gonna go to school now

• edited August 2016

I wish you luck the days are probably going to be slower.

Welp Im gonna go to school now

• or in other month

Creeper1846 posted: »

I still have hope it will release this month.

• edited August 2016

I guess

Creeper1846 posted: »

I still have hope it will release this month.

• I think there will be more news tomorrow, hopefully anyway...

• Oh.

That doesn't matter. Without that classification it won't release.

• Fingers crossed, Toes too. :D

It's gonna be the best bet if the episode it's gonna get classified today .

• (◠‿◠✿)

• Technically, the last day of summer is September, Wednesday 21. If you go by standards other than the equinoxes and solstices, then it could be different. Just depends on what standards you use.

BlueAce707 posted: »

But they said before this was supposed to be out before the end of summer.

• I feel we will get some type of teaser this week because according to the tweets they have been working on this ep since July 19th

• Yeah maybe this week a trailer will come out #ihopeitdoes

• Hey I'm already 3 weeks into school. Consider yourself lucky.

Darn I have to play after my second day of freakin school

• Or a teaser trailer or screenshots, I don't want a trailer to reveal whats going to happen in the episode, it would spoil the epic battle scenes of what will transpire.

amoore12321 posted: »

Yeah maybe this week a trailer will come out #ihopeitdoes

• jeez last episode of season 1 it was awesome and I hope there is season 2 and soon

• huh nice one .raises hand for hi five

Fingers crossed, Toes too.

• edited August 2016

Well, a silver lining, database activity and more mentions of finale in tweets of staff. Maybe 1st week sept. Cant wait, directed by TWAU finale director
    End of another ttg game

• They are starting to address the finale as 'season 1 finale', lets see

jeez last episode of season 1 it was awesome and I hope there is season 2 and soon

• enter image description here

AdamRoberts posted: »

Well, a silver lining, database activity and more mentions of finale in tweets of staff. Maybe 1st week sept. Cant wait, directed by TWAU finale director End of another ttg game

• Remember : They probably will use the fact that the 30th August falls on a Tuesday to their advantage.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.