Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• man we've come this far. We've passed through season 1, we argued about episode 5 and it's release, we were sad about Reuben, and we found so many secrets.

What will season 2 hold

• when imean argued about episodee 5, i meant that we were mad about it being late

man we've come this far. We've passed through season 1, we argued about episode 5 and it's release, we were sad about Reuben, and we found so many secrets. What will season 2 hold

• According to me on August 22 will be the announcement and blog post, and the August 30 release!

• I'm trying to have hope for the 23rd but it's starting to look like the 30th of the episode gets rated this week.

• The Atlas can be a reward for winning the Survival Games?

It will be bad if The Order of the Stone will have to fight each other OR/AND organizer will Soren. And at the end it turns out that Hallway to honor their home world and unnecessarily stretching after all these portals.

• My theory is that all the portals lead to the same world, just in different time frames, with sky city being the beginning of the world and pamas world being the end... This is all I've figured out and I'll come back with more later

• edited August 2016

A very good theory, although there is one loose end. Episode 6's world had 2 moons while the other ones have one so that must mean the portalsn do take you to other places.

My theory is that all the portals lead to the same world, just in different time frames, with sky city being the beginning of the world and pamas world being the end... This is all I've figured out and I'll come back with more later

• Actually, some people believe that earth had two moons, but smashed together, to form one.

Super1710 posted: »

A very good theory, although there is one loose end. Episode 6's world had 2 moons while the other ones have one so that must mean the portalsn do take you to other places.

• I just realized that the 'leader' from every world, whether they were good or bad, represented someone in the Old Order. And since Soren may be an Old Builder, he must've missed Old Builder times and used the Order to keep those times up with him.

Soren: as himself
    Gabriel: Isa (for their fighting style and leadership (I know Gabriel wasn't the leader of the Order, but he favored leadership, didn't he?)
    Ellegaard: Harper (for their smarts)
    Magnus: last person we're going to meet, probably (since it's gonna be Survival Games slash Hunger Games style)
    Ivor: Cassie (because she turned on her friends.)

Any other suggestions?

• Another thing-- this has nothing to do with my last comment. This is actually about the episode title, "A Journey's End?" Notice the question mark? It could mean a lot of things.

1) It could mean they're going back into the End.
    2) It could mean they're never going home.
    3) It could mean someone's going to die and never going to be able to make it home.

Any other theories from you guys?

• from now i think we won't have the episode in August , we don't have enough news for a release date .

• I think Jesse should bring cassie rose to the Atlas. If Jesse wants to go home. Maybe Cassie is member of the old builder

• edited August 2016

But if sky city was the beginning of the world and it only had one moon and then in the same timeline the world gained two moons and lost them again. It doesn't make sense how a second moon would come by and smash into another moon.

Actually, some people believe that earth had two moons, but smashed together, to form one.

• Seems a little off. Gabriel was never the ability type jumping around and if you save Gabriel throughout the wither storm arc Gabriel doesn't make any group descisions, Jesse mostly does that.

You could say anyone smart is like ellegard regardless of how they act. I think Harpers more like Olivia they have a lot of similarities except Harper isn't nervous or whatever it is.

Saying something vague like 'because they turned on their friend's doesn't make sense. Ivor didn't exactly turn on them, and ifn you count the wither storm they weren't friends at that point. And wouldn't that make Cassie rose represent Soren at the same time if they turned on their friends? Soren ran off without helping his friends. And going by the logic that if one character did something similar to the order that make them represent thatb member, wouldn't that mean that because Ivor and Harper's creations got out of hand Harper represents Ivor even though they aren't alike in that many aspects?

I just realized that the 'leader' from every world, whether they were good or bad, represented someone in the Old Order. And since Soren may

• What if TorqueDawg was the Magnus in the old builders?

I just realized that the 'leader' from every world, whether they were good or bad, represented someone in the Old Order. And since Soren may

• Still no news?

• wait wait wait hold da phone Ivor is Cassie right so Ivor actually was friends with the old order and so in episode 6 Portal to mystery CassieRose/WhitePumkin said One of them had a portal key and she would kill anyone in her way to get that portal key

• the episode 8 yet to be classified ?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, there is no classification yet.

AnaSantos posted: »

the episode 8 yet to be classified ?

• @BlindSniper @OzzyUK update plz

Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/bryanrthompson/status/765663837127225345 ???

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I have no idea who that is and it appears he has no connection to Telltale so don't take too much notice of this tweet.

• I know I think we should at least get a rating soon

Still no news?

• Oh, sorry... :(

OzzyUK posted: »

I have no idea who that is and it appears he has no connection to Telltale so don't take too much notice of this tweet.

• She's probably the daughter to an Old Builder?

You're right. I'm beginning to have second thoughts, it wouldn't really make sense if that were the case.

• edited August 2016

Maybe

According to me on August 22 will be the announcement and blog post, and the August 30 release!

• Nah. He died

Cuwwa posted: »

What if TorqueDawg was the Magnus in the old builders?

• Herobrine? Gosh I dont like this

• I thought she was the first person on sky city.

She's probably the daughter to an Old Builder?

• Who said that? If it was someone else who said that, then my information is not useful. But if it was Isa herself, then she could be trying to forget whatever bad thing had happened to her parent unit.

I thought she was the first person on sky city.

• FINALLY! I can't wait :D

fancies posted: »

https://mobile.twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/749074112946049024 This will be the release date, I guess.

• Yeah! and the worlds are so big, possible sky city could be in Jesse's world, but just on the other side! And as for the far lands, I believe that Jesse and friends must be located very close to one edge of the far lands. Otherwise, it would take them HUNDREDS of years to get there.

My theory is that all the portals lead to the same world, just in different time frames, with sky city being the beginning of the world and pamas world being the end... This is all I've figured out and I'll come back with more later

• I believe it was a few characters, I can remember Reginald (When you first talk to him) and Milo (When you've broken into the palace) mentioning it.

Who said that? If it was someone else who said that, then my information is not useful. But if it was Isa herself, then she could be trying to forget whatever bad thing had happened to her parent unit.

• Yeah it wouldn't really affect anything even if he was because he's, you know, dead.

JimMate789 posted: »

Nah. He died

• No. Don't troll people

fancies posted: »

https://mobile.twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/749074112946049024 This will be the release date, I guess.

• Whar day?

MimoDX2 posted: »

FINALLY! I can't wait

• oh ok

OzzyUK posted: »

• i was confuused, but, then i looked!

ASaltLick posted: »

No. Don't troll people

Sign in to comment in this discussion.