Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• edited August 2016

When I clicked on the link and found out it was fake

fancies posted: »

https://mobile.twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/749074112946049024 This will be the release date, I guess.

• edited August 2016

Seriously, not cool fancies, not cool...

Super1710 posted: »

When I clicked on the link and found out it was fake

• MINECRAFT STORY MODE REDSTONIA RECREATED IN VANILLA MINECRAFT!!!!!!

• I hope 6 September

• I

AM

NOT

U S E F U L

I believe it was a few characters, I can remember Reginald (When you first talk to him) and Milo (When you've broken into the palace) mentioning it.

• I think it will be the 6th of next month or sometime this month I have no clue

• Whoa, I know Herobrine isn't supposed to be considered a villain in the story because Telltale doesn't want the game to connect with Notch, Steve, Alex, or Herobrine. He's cool and all, but if he was...how can Jesse and friends stand up to a foe like this? He would be unlike any other creature or enemy Jesse has ever faced.

Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/bryanrthompson/status/765663837127225345 ???

• THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!

MINECRAFT STORY MODE REDSTONIA RECREATED IN VANILLA MINECRAFT!!!!!!

• Why is everyone saying September when it could still be released in August? We have 23rd and 30th, guys!

• Herobrine doesn't really exist. The players invented the whole lore about him, Steve and Alex.

Whoa, I know Herobrine isn't supposed to be considered a villain in the story because Telltale doesn't want the game to connect with Notch,

• HOLY CRAP, I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS MAP!!! THAT RECREATION IS FREAKING AWESOME!

• From i heard, the classification and Rating can takes two weeks, that's why people saying Episode 8 could be released in September

Lazy_DC posted: »

Why is everyone saying September when it could still be released in August? We have 23rd and 30th, guys!

• Luckily i didn't open the link

and you didn't actually burns your PC, right?

Seriously, not cool fancies, not cool...

• I played it already. Lagged me to death and my computer isn't that bad.

• Of course not.

Luckily i didn't open the link and you didn't actually burns your PC, right?

• Cool story bro.

I AM NOT U S E F U L

• Herobrine is a mod in Minecraft or a creepypasta made by Notch but removed

Herobrine doesn't really exist. The players invented the whole lore about him, Steve and Alex.

• Herobrine is a mod in Minecraft or a creepypasta made by Notch but removed

Herobrine doesn't really exist. The players invented the whole lore about him, Steve and Alex.

• Waiting intensifies

• From what I saw, some ratings and classification can be randomly. They don't have a specific day. :/

From i heard, the classification and Rating can takes two weeks, that's why people saying Episode 8 could be released in September

• WE DONT KNOW YET!

man we've come this far. We've passed through season 1, we argued about episode 5 and it's release, we were sad about Reuben, and we found so many secrets. What will season 2 hold

• sigh

According to me on August 22 will be the announcement and blog post, and the August 30 release!

• BRU THEY PROBABLY ARE GOING BACK (the end is a good prediction)

Another thing-- this has nothing to do with my last comment. This is actually about the episode title, "A Journey's End?" Notice the questio

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HEROBRINE

https://twitter.com/bryanrthompson/status/765663837127225345 ???

• WTF that was a troll?!??!!?

https://mobile.twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/749074112946049024 This will be the release date, I guess.

• Of course it's logdotzip

• AM I DREAMING

• Waiting intensifies

Waiting intensifies

• That's literally what I just said.

Waiting intensifies

• Exactly.

• And "Hero Bryan?" that would be a TOTALLY different character since his name is changed, don't know what Telltale's cooking up, but it could be cool for us, if not Herobrine or "Hero Bryan" then what could possibly be a worse villain than Aiden, The White Pumpkin, or PAMA?

• The tweet isn't related to telltale in anyway so there is no chance it's "Hero Bryan"

And "Hero Bryan?" that would be a TOTALLY different character since his name is changed, don't know what Telltale's cooking up, but it could

• That's literally what I just said.

That's literally what I just said.

• From the very start of the game, you can see that the narrator stated that Soren is a builder of worlds! This can be a very important theory on what will happen. That means that he is part of the old builders!

• You just joined this discussion, you couldn't possibly have said anything.

BeyondEnder posted: »

That's literally what I just said.

• I'm guessing she isn't an actual old builder, but maybe Soren came to that dimension and left the book there.

SarniX posted: »

I played episode 5 again, and I've noticed that Isa can't be an old builder. She doesn't recognize the portal after you fall off Sky City.

• Stop trying to troll us

• Waiting intensifies

Waiting intensifies

• I know, i'm saying who else could be the next villain instead of him.

The tweet isn't related to telltale in anyway so there is no chance it's "Hero Bryan"

• This is too much... Too much!!!

Waiting intensifies

JimMate789 posted: »

Waiting intensifies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.