Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• If Soren is a member of the old builder. Why Soren is in the order of the stone. I think Soren betrayed the old builder

• I'm confused on how to make photos or gifs show up, how??? Please?

Super1710 posted: »

When I clicked on the link and found out it was fake

• I still digging for Information of Episode 8

PROCESSING INFORMATION

Super1710 posted: »

This is too much... Too much!!! Waiting intensifies

• I don't want September :'(

Linkyop posted: »

According to me on August 22 will be the announcement and blog post, and the August 30 release!

• Waiting intensifies even more

I still digging for Information of Episode 8 PROCESSING INFORMATION

• maybe

From the very start of the game, you can see that the narrator stated that Soren is a builder of worlds! This can be a very important theory on what will happen. That means that he is part of the old builders!

• What I've never understood is at that point , they didn't even know that there would be DLC and they didn't even think about mentioning the old builders until episode 5 , about 6 months after episode 1.

From the very start of the game, you can see that the narrator stated that Soren is a builder of worlds! This can be a very important theory on what will happen. That means that he is part of the old builders!

• Look for the image you want online, right click on it and press "copy image address" (or URL) and enter the post you want it for, click image then paste it under "link URL and optional title" to type a title, put the title in quotes after the URL. If you want to show one of your own images I think you'd have to upload it to the web.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

I'm confused on how to make photos or gifs show up, how??? Please?

• Waiting still intensifies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rocked03 posted: »

Waiting intensifies even more

• Yeah finally

• What are we waiting for, come on update please

• I'm in the weird part of YouTube again...

• lol

BeyondEnder posted: »

I'm in the weird part of YouTube again...

• Definitely a 30th August release

• please be next week or the week after

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Definitely a 30th August release

• edited August 2016

I'd say 6th September. On august 30th we would get news. Like I said after the first classification you need to wait 2 more weeks before the episode releases.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Definitely a 30th August release

• They do. Ep1-7 of Mc sm after the first classification released after 2 weeks.

Lazy_DC posted: »

From what I saw, some ratings and classification can be randomly. They don't have a specific day.

• CELEBRATION TIME COME ON!

• Yes ! I guess I'll be posting my time table of Story Mode Related events again soon =)

Episode 8 has been rated by the OFLC!

• Well , it dosen't have to be that way , if telltale just put their minds to it.

I'd say 6th September. On august 30th we would get news. Like I said after the first classification you need to wait 2 more weeks before the episode releases.

• Holy moly, that's pretty impressive.

MINECRAFT STORY MODE REDSTONIA RECREATED IN VANILLA MINECRAFT!!!!!!

• I heard a trailer for the finale is coming soon. :)

What are we waiting for, come on update please

• edited August 2016

Well the trophie achievements for episode 8 reveal something to have to do with WAR or a gladiator type brawl. This tells me this final story is possibly going to be a seriously intense one with more action and violence. (fixed)

• I think i need the bleach now c:

• Would you like Clorox or Domestos?

Hana-san posted: »

I think i need the bleach now c:

• CaptianSpraklez did it too? Or was it Dan? I'm too lazy to check...

Of course it's logdotzip

• There may be no Season 2

man we've come this far. We've passed through season 1, we argued about episode 5 and it's release, we were sad about Reuben, and we found so many secrets. What will season 2 hold

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

All the episodes have been rated PG by New Zealand so it's content wont' be much different than the other episodes.

Well the trophie achievements for episode 8 reveal something to have to do with WAR or a gladiator type brawl. This tells me this final story is possibly going to be a seriously intense one with more action and violence. (fixed)

• Well that's pretty weird, but how did they edit the models?

• I'm pretty sure it's the 30th but anything can happen and it can be the 23rd usually when it gets two rating we get a teaser and pegi/esrb rated it the day it comes out.

• "hero whatever" was never added in the game. If you believe every crappy story you read (instead of reading from reliable sources), then I don't think you'll get that far in life.

Herobrine is a mod in Minecraft or a creepypasta made by Notch but removed

• I'm in the weird part of YouTube again...

well, i replaced Battlefield with Minecraft cuz there is so many Horses XD

• Oh, I guess I didn't bother reading them, my mistake, thought they were rated E for everyone when I first got the game. :D

OzzyUK posted: »

All the episodes have been rated PG by New Zealand so it's content wont' be much different than the other episodes.

• If it is true, then it will be released on 30th.

They do. Ep1-7 of Mc sm after the first classification released after 2 weeks.

• edited August 2016

30th August possibly. But because they still need to be rated by PEGI, ESRB, Teaser plus Trailer, it can be 6th September

edit: i forgot about AU Classification lol

Creeper1846 posted: »

I'm pretty sure it's the 30th but anything can happen and it can be the 23rd usually when it gets two rating we get a teaser and pegi/esrb rated it the day it comes out.

• **GOD I CAN'T WAIT YAY **

• A good example of this would be when TT released both MCSM and Michonne on the same day. A pleasant surprise for all the fans.

Cuwwa posted: »

Well , it dosen't have to be that way , if telltale just put their minds to it.

• It's cooooming!

• Yeah but usually the ratings for ESRB and pegi come the day the episode comes out.

30th August possibly. But because they still need to be rated by PEGI, ESRB, Teaser plus Trailer, it can be 6th September edit: i forgot about AU Classification lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.