Will Axel and Olivia return in Episodes 8?

We haven't seen them since Episode 5, and Jesse and his friends want to go home. Do you think Axel and Olivia should return? Comment below on your opinions.

Comments

• Yes! It seems like Jesse has been apart from his original friends for too long. If they didn't return, we would have an unsolved ending, AKA a cliffhanger.

• I really hope they return! However I'm worried about a certain choice from the Witherstorm arch that might come back to haunt us... the armor that we chose in episode 3. I doubt that choice would be involved in ep 8. But some part of me makes me feel REALLY uncomfortable.

• As in, whoever died because of that choice, comes back as evil in Episode 8?

• No, I'm talking about Axel/Olivia dying from that choice!

• Axel, Olivia, Reuben and Jesse were the main characters in the beginning, but Petra stole Reubens spot in the order, they were the main characters they have to come back

• I doubt that Telltale are just going to repeat the 'Find a new world, meet new characters, solve their problems and move on' storylines. It's the finale, it's bound to be spectacular. I think we'll get Axel, Olivia, even the old order, possiblly characters from Sky City or the youtubers. The last few may not be as likely, but he first few I think we'll get without a doubt.

• If the youtubers thing happens, well.

Poor Sparklez...

MMeister123 posted: »

I doubt that Telltale are just going to repeat the 'Find a new world, meet new characters, solve their problems and move on' storylines. It'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.