Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Are Telltale going to insomnia? they might make an announcement there.

• (Insert Epic Seven Nation Army Glitch Mob Remix Song)

Jb211 posted: »

**GOD I CAN'T WAIT YAY **

• What's Insomnia? I've never heard of that is it a gaming convention?

Cuwwa posted: »

Are Telltale going to insomnia? they might make an announcement there.

• Yeah, it's a gaming convention in the UK that lots of you tubers get invited to!

Creeper1846 posted: »

What's Insomnia? I've never heard of that is it a gaming convention?

• For example, DanTDM, am i right?

AngelicTea posted: »

Yeah, it's a gaming convention in the UK that lots of you tubers get invited to!

• Looks like we finally got a classification from something. I think the 30th is still possible, but the 6th seems more likely.

• I was reading about an unused scene in the google play advertisements, lots of people thought it was a flashback. Perhaps it could appear in episode 8 as a flashback.

• [removed]

• Im confused so after it gets rated how long does it take because I was hoping for August?

• 2 weeks usually, but there's been some exceptions, so August isn't impossible.

Release posted: »

Im confused so after it gets rated how long does it take because I was hoping for August?

• What kind of exception?

2 weeks usually, but there's been some exceptions, so August isn't impossible.

• Ooh yeah. The 30th seems quite plausible. (but of course I'd be wrong and we get the 6th...) we'll just have to see.

• edited August 2016

In preview will it just show a little box with the title next to it? I swear its done that before. It never shows the actual picture. :( Same thing happens to links, the title becomes a hyperlink and it doesn't show a video

Super1710 posted: »

Look for the image you want online, right click on it and press "copy image address" (or URL) and enter the post you want it for, click imag

• edited August 2016

I can't think of any recent ones, but finales tend to release pretty quickly after classifications.

Release posted: »

What kind of exception?

• yeah!

I was reading about an unused scene in the google play advertisements, lots of people thought it was a flashback. Perhaps it could appear in episode 8 as a flashback. Images:

• Wait if you said they tend to release quickly then it could be august and my guess is the 30th because the 23rd is too close

I can't think of any recent ones, but finales tend to release pretty quickly after classifications.

• They look younger...

I was reading about an unused scene in the google play advertisements, lots of people thought it was a flashback. Perhaps it could appear in episode 8 as a flashback. Images:

• Maybe this is the end of the episode when everythings back to normal and Reuben's back

• edited August 2016

Reuben's dead my dude. Never to come back. Gone like the wind. No longer exists within this realm. Nadda. Zip.

SethomanT posted: »

Maybe this is the end of the episode when everythings back to normal and Reuben's back

• edited August 2016

I'm becoming dark.
    What if Jesse's the one that dies in this final episode? This could be one of the flashbacks before s/he really dies off.

EDIT: At least s/he'll be with Reuben.

• Oh yeah, that one exception with episode 2.

• I love 7 because of the new characters in that one, and I love 8 because it's a great end to the season and I LOVE the cliffhanger!

Emeraldos posted: »

My Guess on Eric Stripe's Tweet: "I love 7 because of the new characters in that one, and I love 8 because it's a great adaptation of the Hunger Games, and I LOVE the Hunger Games!" What are your thoughts?

• WAITING INTENSIFIES

Waiting still intensifies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It looks like Jesse's just remembering the good ol' days, like in ep 4, Jesse said they met Reuben by a waterfall, will we see that kind of flashback?

• Ya thats what I think but they've been hinting at it like hell

Reuben's dead my dude. Never to come back. Gone like the wind. No longer exists within this realm. Nadda. Zip.

• edited August 2016

This is funny, here's the link since it won't show the picture. It's really like that though
    www.imgur.com/NLNyZyT

• It was Dan

CaptianSpraklez did it too? Or was it Dan? I'm too lazy to check...

• Lol I know

That's literally what I just said.

• Waiting intensifies so much the world starts to crumble

JimMate789 posted: »

WAITING INTENSIFIES

• (Akward Moments Flow Through Body)

BeyondEnder posted: »

I'm in the weird part of YouTube again...

• OH MY GOD THATS SO LEGIT

I'm in the weird part of YouTube again... well, i replaced Battlefield with Minecraft cuz there is so many Horses XD

• Waiting Intensifies to a huge level of jupiter

CELEBRATION TIME COME ON!

• Wait but we never saw this back then

• BRU EVERYTIME WE SAY SEPTEMBER ITS GONNA BE SEPTEMBER IF U DONT SPEAK IT WILL BE AGUST INSTEAD

2 weeks usually, but there's been some exceptions, so August isn't impossible.

• Wow, I just realized that I can use my controller for MCSM TellTale PC, I'm going to replay the game with controller.

• I think this will come out on the 30th and Batman will come out on the 6th.

• I'm becoming dark.

What if Jesse's the one that dies in this final episode? This could be one of the flashbacks before s/he really dies off.

EDIT: At least s/he'll be with Reuben.

Plz No, i will broke my Keyboard if Jesse dies in Eps8

I'm becoming dark. What if Jesse's the one that dies in this final episode? This could be one of the flashbacks before s/he really dies off. EDIT: At least s/he'll be with Reuben.

• From i heard if you do Left Stick Click in your Controller, you will entering MCSM Debug Menu

Wow, I just realized that I can use my controller for MCSM TellTale PC, I'm going to replay the game with controller.

• I just realised. IF Soren does love stairs so much, at the end of Ep.7, there is a staircase. So what if you have to climb up a massive staircase to get to Soren but he keeps running away?

• I think axel will die at the end of the episode

I just realised. IF Soren does love stairs so much, at the end of Ep.7, there is a staircase. So what if you have to climb up a massive staircase to get to Soren but he keeps running away?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.