Is the Jetra Romance choice gonna happen in episode 7 " Access Denied?" (Updated)

Comments

• Nice

Note:Not By Me

• NO ROMANCE SAY #NO ROMANCE

If u don't want romance

• edited August 2016

You know your too late to say those words when the ship has already sailed a few weeks ago. Along with Ivor falling in love with Harper.

NO ROMANCE SAY #NO ROMANCE If u don't want romance

• God. I was just joking. The amount of people that take everyone seriously.

JimMate789 posted: »

You're being so disrespectful. Do that again or I'm telling a moderator

• I was joking. Jesus.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Mean >:(

• So many people think I'm being mean about F!Jesse x petra (fancies). I was joking. No need to spam hate me on it.

• soren also said "that damned command block"

It only said words other than ''hell'' when you mess up or something. Though i think the people who rated this game missed that.

• Okay, but don't do that again.

ASaltLick posted: »

God. I was just joking. The amount of people that take everyone seriously.

• True, it might piss a few parents off. If you read the reviews on Common Sense Media some parents are like:

"Jerk-wad and crap are not appropriate words, this game is going back to the store!"

Ugh.

TeamJetra posted: »

soren also said "that damned command block"

• I read some reviews. Seriously who believes this is inappropriate going so far as to rate the age 18 and 14+?

kmatie posted: »

True, it might piss a few parents off. If you read the reviews on Common Sense Media some parents are like: "Jerk-wad and crap are not appropriate words, this game is going back to the store!" Ugh.

• edited August 2016

Some of the reviews... Here's a small portion of one.

[The Pig Teaches a Good Lesson]

I think that Reuben died is a good lesson because he gave me my axe when we were in the witherstorm and he fell out of the witherstorm.

That's right, remember kids! It's a good thing the pig died! I hope that taught you a lesson!

Super1710 posted: »

I read some reviews. Seriously who believes this is inappropriate going so far as to rate the age 18 and 14+?

• edited August 2016

Some of the reviews... Here's a small portion of one.

**The Pig Teaches a Good Lesson **
    I think that Reuben died is a good lesson because he gave me my axe when we were in the witherstorm and he fell out of the witherstorm.

That's right, remember kids! It's a good thing the pig died! I hope that taught you a lesson!

I read some reviews. Seriously who believes this is inappropriate going so far as to rate the age 18 and 14+?

• soccer moms
    I hate em

True, it might piss a few parents off. If you read the reviews on Common Sense Media some parents are like: "Jerk-wad and crap are not appropriate words, this game is going back to the store!" Ugh.

• I am, but must I be?

SOREN?

• Yeah, maybe he just wants to be a donkey.

I am, but must I be?

• In the Telltale Website Choices, on Episode 1, it has his name.

Jessefan5 posted: »

Wait.. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Hold up a second! The Butcher has a NAME?!

• K, thanks!

In the Telltale Website Choices, on Episode 1, it has his name.

• his name is otis

Jessefan5 posted: »

Wait.. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Hold up a second! The Butcher has a NAME?!

• u hit me hardtisi

I am, but must I be?

• hard

u hit me hardtisi

• NO WE ARE NOT

NO ROMANCE SAY #NO ROMANCE If u don't want romance

• I know, just don't do it again or I'm telling Blind or another moderator.

So many people think I'm being mean about F!Jesse x petra (fancies). I was joking. No need to spam hate me on it.

• What's funny about telling someone to go away?

I was joking. Jesus.

• edited August 2016

It's not like we can hear your tone of voice and see your emotion, so other than the text itself, we can't tell if you're being serious or "joking"

God. I was just joking. The amount of people that take everyone seriously.

• Well its wouldve been easier if you could hear my voice.

What's funny about telling someone to go away?

• True, but sometimes you can emphasize sarcasm, like so:

Yes, that idea was so helpful. You just made my day. Fantastic job.

It's not like we can hear your tone of voice and see your emotion, so other than the text itself, we can't tell if you're being serious or "joking"

• True, but he didn't indicate sarcasm for any of what he said, even his wording makes it appear he's being serious (and trying to pass it off as a "joke")

True, but sometimes you can emphasize sarcasm, like so: Yes, that idea was so helpful. You just made my day. Fantastic job.

• Well yeah, I get that, but I'm just pointing out that it's possible. So it was also a message to @ASaltLick that if he's going to use sarcasm, maybe he could try emphasizing it more.

True, but he didn't indicate sarcasm for any of what he said, even his wording makes it appear he's being serious (and trying to pass it off as a "joke")

• "I was trying to save you from the Endermen"

hard

• edited August 2016

Yeah I was telling someone about Jetra (she doesn't have an account) and no matter how much she ships character MC:SM is the one game YOU DO NOT SHIP.

RhysAndLee posted: »

I hope no ships happen. I don't wanna see block romance.

• Spppamm.... not hateee..

So many people think I'm being mean about F!Jesse x petra (fancies). I was joking. No need to spam hate me on it.

• Hm... I hope it will happen

• Reuben dies:
    Kid reaction:
    N000000

Fans reaction:
    lets draw a nice picture of it

TeamJetra posted: »

soccer moms I hate em

• Nothing happened hope season 2

• I've only seen Harvor Romance

• Pookas

Use a different name. Something more appropriate.

What about Lukas and Petra? Pookas?

• still sobs

Some of the reviews... Here's a small portion of one. **The Pig Teaches a Good Lesson ** I think that Reuben died is a good lesson

• What if you chose the woman hesse?

• edited September 2016
Sign in to comment in this discussion.