Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I recall reading that he was trying to reunite his family or something... but never looking for them. Oh well, I'll do my research next time.

I think those are his brothers... Maybe one of them will disapear/be taken based on a choice? Or perhaps there's already one relative missing and they're all looking for them! Or maybe they aren't related at all and those are just two random characters : (. Anyways, missing relatives!

dojo32161 posted: »

This was mentioned before, and I believe you can see his family in one screenshot.

• edited August 2016

That's a very small detail so I don't think it's really a "leak." I think Job intended on letting us know.

(Not really) Leaked plot detail in an interview with Job at Gamescom. (...) With the third season of Walking Dead in particular, ha

• I think those are his brothers...

I believe that one in the back is a girl.

I recall reading that he was trying to reunite his family or something... but never looking for them. Oh well, I'll do my research next time

• A vocab tip—we say siblings when we're talking about brothers and sisters. Decided that I could be saving you, and also others, some future confusion.

I recall reading that he was trying to reunite his family or something... but never looking for them. Oh well, I'll do my research next time

• edited August 2016

[Cries ;(]

In my defense, tho, here when talking in plural about two or more things from distinct genders, we usually only add an 's' to the male substantive, hence my idiotic mistake :7

Thanks for correting, tho, I'm sure it'll save me for making (commiting this mistake? Oh well) this mistake in my English tests!

I think those are his brothers... I believe that one in the back is a girl.

• Ohh, I see! Thanks.

#Having an English class with the TellTale community!

A vocab tip—we say siblings when we're talking about brothers and sisters. Decided that I could be saving you, and also others, some future confusion.

• I'm just trying to stay positive… but it stopped working…

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Hopefully they will give Javier some sedative before branding him? Sleep, this is Telltale we're talking about here. If they can make an 11 year old girl suffer sewing her arm up, then by god Javier is a doomed man.

• Fortunately there are more humane methods like a branding with some type of freezing causing the animal less pain, but still I get what you mean it's not nice to see :(

And er, I-I just had ribs today so um, I'm a monster T.T

[Watches video] Oh... Oh my Zeus... how...? Poor animals... how can they do that!? How can people be so monstruous to do this... to th

• Please tell me you didn't record the video.

Fortunately there are more humane methods like a branding with some type of freezing causing the animal less pain, but still I get what you mean it's not nice to see And er, I-I just had ribs today so um, I'm a monster T.T

• If she got shot or stabbed, that person must be punched in the dick =_=

Ack Arvo. Heh.

Why not shot instead of punch? :)

For Season 3 Clementine has a bandage around her upper right leg. It's present in both one of the recent screenshots and the artwork as well

• [MUST READ] [GONE WRONG] [GONE VIOLENT]

That's a very small detail so I don't think it's really a "leak." I think Job intended on letting us know.

• What is a leak is the leaked footage of Javier and his siblings in a scene before the ZA. Unfortunately the footage was taken down before I could link it, but I was able to make some gifs of it to show you now:

enter image description hereenter image description here
    enter image description here

• Is your language French?

[Cries ;(] In my defense, tho, here when talking in plural about two or more things from distinct genders, we usually only add an 's' to

• How about no

If she got shot or stabbed, that person must be punched in the dick =_= Ack Arvo. Heh. Why not shot instead of punch?

• Portuguese. I think this rule is present in pretty much every romance/latin language. Spanish, French, Italian, etc.

Is your language French?

• I really want to punch Arvo in the dick actually XD

If she got shot or stabbed, that person must be punched in the dick =_= Ack Arvo. Heh. Why not shot instead of punch?

• edited August 2016

No! You are not nice people!

Guys, seriously, control yourselves!

I really want to punch Arvo in the dick actually XD

• edited August 2016

Control your post edits then >.> <.< not that I ever have to edit my posts, e-ever. Nope not ever.

• Also, the singer has no idea that Jolene is dead.

What?

Nice discovery, Lilac! That poor cow, though. I winced when the brander made contact with the skin and freaking flames flew in all direct

• If Alvin was killed Carver due to Kenny's actions, Bonnie mentions that Alvin may not have meant to kill George if Clementine brings it up against Carver.

• Surprising, I know, DabigRG.

DabigRG posted: »

Also, the singer has no idea that Jolene is dead. What?

• Well, those lyrics weren't a bit insensitive at all.

Surprising, I know, DabigRG.

• So accurate.

What is a leak is the leaked footage of Javier and his siblings in a scene before the ZA. Unfortunately the footage was taken down before I could link it, but I was able to make some gifs of it to show you now:

• Someone with empathy!

You guys can learn one or two thing about humanity from Sleep.!

• dojo:"Say, anyone notice any interesting details?"

Lilac:"Oh, just that Clementine's has a bandage on her upper right leg. If she got--DICKSDICKSDICKS!"

InGen:"ARVOARVOARVO"

Lilac & InGen:"ARVO'SDICK! ARVO'SDICK! SHEGOTHURTBYARVO'SDICK!"

Sleep:"Oh my goodness! What's going ON here?!"

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2016

Yeah guys

A kick to the dick is way better than a punch

• SHEGOTHURTBYARVO'SDICK!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DabigRG posted: »

dojo:"Say, anyone notice any interesting details?" Lilac:"Oh, just that Clementine's has a bandage on her upper right leg. If she got--DI

• Turning this one over to Stephen's YTP's

• Here's a fun one: after the Kenny v. Jane fight Kenny will have literal blood on his hands.

Somehow blatant yet subtle (and possibly unintentional)

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited August 2016

Coooooold bloooood

Joe_Momma posted: »

Here's a fun one: after the Kenny v. Jane fight Kenny will have literal blood on his hands. Somehow blatant yet subtle (and possibly unintentional)

• Best. Graphics. Ever.

#Sarcasm

Joe_Momma posted: »

Here's a fun one: after the Kenny v. Jane fight Kenny will have literal blood on his hands. Somehow blatant yet subtle (and possibly unintentional)

• At least get the GIF version!

Hopefully they will give Javier some sedative before branding him? Sleep, this is Telltale we're talking about here. If they can make an 11 year old girl suffer sewing her arm up, then by god Javier is a doomed man.

• [whispers] I couldn't find it >.> <.< don't tell anybody.

pr0dz posted: »

At least get the GIF version!

• To be fair, Jane made it no secret that she prefers to be on her own and that she wanted to ditch the group as soon as they were safe, whereas Bonnie was fine sticking with the group before Luke died, she/Clementine failed to save him, and Kenny started getting too violent.

So, yeah, I guess it is ironic.

bloop posted: »

I just realized how ironic back in S2EP4, Bonnie says to follow Jane cause she doesn't trust her and expects her to run off, but in S2EP5, Bonnie is who is untrustworthy and runs off with Mike and Arvo.

• I hate mentioning this one, since I really root for the little guy, but I don't think very many people know that (in Season 2) if you don't bring Kenny back to the group around the fire he will actually knock Arvo unconscious when he yells at Mike to 'leave him alone'.

• I'm gonna check that out (I have the game on my phone and I'm LITERALLY downloading the second episode right now, so bear with me...) but do try to remember the difference between being friendly and flirting. I doubt that Lee would let Ben stay in the group if he was flirting with the girl.

Well do you know that ben flirts with clementine if you feed him and clementine at s1 ep2?

• This was something that happened I'm my opposite playthrough. Because Mike and Bonnie come to Arvo's defense and seem wary of Kenny afterwards, it actually did a better job plot-wise for setting up their later betrayal, in my opinion.

I hate mentioning this one, since I really root for the little guy, but I don't think very many people know that (in Season 2) if you don't

• Yeah, well, I still think that it wasn't something that should've been added in. For one, it was cruel. Two, it made Kenny seem more like a monster than anything else. Although it does make a good setup for the betrayal, it really makes Kenneth look bad...

LoseMyHome posted: »

This was something that happened I'm my opposite playthrough. Because Mike and Bonnie come to Arvo's defense and seem wary of Kenny afterwards, it actually did a better job plot-wise for setting up their later betrayal, in my opinion.

• I recall mentioning that in my 2nd topic.

I hate mentioning this one, since I really root for the little guy, but I don't think very many people know that (in Season 2) if you don't

• I didn't know Duck is Molly and Patricia is Gill.:smile:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.