Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Ellegaard is the correct term

When Ellegaard/Magnus dies?

• NO

Jb211 posted: »

I think axel will die at the end of the episode

• All companies beta test really, I wouldn't read anything into it.

guyalf1 posted: »

Beta testing? Thats new... Maybe theres some kind of unique ending???

• Lol Look At this Funny memeenter image description here

• lol wut XD

Lol Look At this Funny meme

• Wait, this is my First ttg experience, did somebody say finales release quickier? How much quickier on average?

• Well the only other telltale game that I had to wait for the remaining episodes was the walking dead micchone and I think the finale for that took less than a month like about 29 days I think but every other telltale game I played the episodes were out already when I played it. But I'm expecting episode 8 to release the 30th but anything can happen.

Forcer99 posted: »

Wait, this is my First ttg experience, did somebody say finales release quickier? How much quickier on average?

• Can you put a spoiler tag? It's a lot to scroll past, especially for mobile users. Thanks!

• And waiting continues to intensify in big and bold letters

Waiting intensifies so much I had to write in normal text to make sure you can read this because I can't

• are you sure?

Cuwwa posted: »

What I've never understood is at that point , they didn't even know that there would be DLC and they didn't even think about mentioning the old builders until episode 5 , about 6 months after episode 1.

• All companies beta test to make sure that there are no bugs, errors and that everything runs smoothly

guyalf1 posted: »

Beta testing? Thats new... Maybe theres some kind of unique ending???

• ... A little Extreme...
    But I would probably smash my computer as well.

Don't worry. I'll probably scream, cry, go "why" xinfinity, repeat NOOOOOOOOOOO over and over, smash my controller, smash my Xbox, march into TellTale and demand why they did that. Nah. Only gonna the first four, lol.

• True, finales usually released quicker, meaning instead of 2.5 months we had to wait only 1-1.5 months. But considering monthly schedule is now Telltale's standard (or at least what they're aiming for), I wouldn't expect much shorter wait than for example for Episode 4.

Wait, this is my First ttg experience, did somebody say finales release quickier? How much quickier on average?

• sure

Rocked03 posted: »

Can you put a spoiler tag? It's a lot to scroll past, especially for mobile users. Thanks!

• Minecraft already was releasing rather quickly, so Id say its safe to assume ep 8 will be out the 30th.

But the only time finales came out fast compared to the rest of waiting between episodes was Wolf Among us and Walking Dead Season 2. Tales from the Borderlands was 2 months, and GoT was 4 months.

• edited August 2016

I read that article I still think it's the 30th since it has been rated who knows Australia could be rating it as we speak.

• edited August 2016

WE NEED UPDATES PAMA WHEN WILL EPISODE 8 RELEASE???enter image description here
    PAMA WHY DONT YOU KNOOOOW

• I wonder what kind of teasers telltale will use for ep 8 for episode 6 they used invitations episode 7 they used PAMA videos like they were hacked but episode 8 had some survival games theme I wonder how the teasers will play out.

• edited August 2016

PAMA: Jesse, please don't deactivate me, I can find your home, I can calculate the release date for episode 8, I can be useful to you...

WE NEED UPDATES PAMA WHEN WILL EPISODE 8 RELEASE??? PAMA WHY DONT YOU KNOOOOW

• Yes, I hope they will release some teasers soon. Maybe after they're finished beta testing?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I wonder what kind of teasers telltale will use for ep 8 for episode 6 they used invitations episode 7 they used PAMA videos like they were hacked but episode 8 had some survival games theme I wonder how the teasers will play out.

• wow Lol Hahahaha Jesse: Proccessing information beep... beep.... beep.... TELL ME PLZ I NEED TO GET HOME

Super1710 posted: »

PAMA: Jesse, please don't deactivate me, I can find your home, I can calculate the release date for episode 8, I can be useful to you...

• O WAIT I GOTS IT THE OLYMPICS 2016 MINECRAFT EDITIONS
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN (Episode 8 chapter 1 YAY!

• I never thought about that it makes since

O WAIT I GOTS IT THE OLYMPICS 2016 MINECRAFT EDITIONS LET THE GAMES BEGIN (Episode 8 chapter 1 YAY!

• I mean sense

• wow Lol

Release posted: »

I never thought about that it makes since

• What means activity on Steam database?

• edited August 2016

Not sure if this needs a seperate thread or not, but something under the name of "Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure" was just rated by the OFLC.

• I guess they are rating the whole entire series (episodes 1-8) for a overall rating.

Not sure if this needs a seperate thread or not, but something under the name of "Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure" was just rated by the OFLC.

• probably I agrees

Creeper1846 posted: »

I guess they are rating the whole entire series (episodes 1-8) for a overall rating.

• edited August 2016

On the 23rd I'm expecting a teaser or a rating from Australia.

• well, finale for Game of Thrones came out after 4 months after the penultimate one so yeah

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm guessing that they are going to release all episodes on a disc once the season is over, it will likely contain episodes 1-7 and require you to download episode 8 like they did with Game of Thrones.

• AurthurV Tweet Quote: "That's a wrap for directing the voice for Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1

They won't. The contract between Telltale and Mojang will expire after Episode 8 and judging from the mixed feedback on the game, they probably won't make a sequel.

• That makes 2 of us...

scottyCZ posted: »

What means activity on Steam database?

• i would like telltale to make a DVD of Minecraft story mode and on the DVD you could watch all the episode 1-8

• So? We all refer to The Wolf Among Us' first group of episodes as Season 1 and there will never be a second season. When Spider-Man: The New Animated Series came out on DVD after cancellation, the DVD was referred to as the "Complete First Season" when there was only ever one Season. Your argument holds no weight, no offense.

AurthurV Tweet Quote: "That's a wrap for directing the voice for Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1

• That source is always fake. They did that with LIS too. They never got it right. And now they moved to between that time to that time. So that's a nice fake site.

• That DVD exists and it has episodes 1-8 for any platform... It's the retail version of Minecraft Story Mode.

i would like telltale to make a DVD of Minecraft story mode and on the DVD you could watch all the episode 1-8

• [removed]

i would like telltale to make a DVD of Minecraft story mode and on the DVD you could watch all the episode 1-8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.