Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Plot twist - PAMA will come back as some kind of a human robot and will try to kill jesse.

wow Lol Hahahaha Jesse: Proccessing information beep... beep.... beep.... TELL ME PLZ I NEED TO GET HOME

• i like idea

guyalf1 posted: »

Plot twist - PAMA will come back as some kind of a human robot and will try to kill jesse.

• Yeah, Harper could get fed up of something and build it.

i like idea

• It means that in somewhat way there has been activity on the Steam Database eg. Updating Achievements, Uploading parts.

That makes 2 of us...

• Expect news tomorrow ???

• New tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/767716523586695168
    "There'll be news soon though"
    Yes we are close now

• hopefully we get the release date :) happy song

• Moderators update thread! I think this is pretty significant!

New tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/767716523586695168 "There'll be news soon though" Yes we are close now

• Tomorrow might be the day...

Jb211 posted: »

hopefully we get the release date happy song

• Positive teasers are coming after this time for a season break -_-

Cuwwa posted: »

Moderators update thread! I think this is pretty significant!

• good point lol

• edited August 2016

Simplification
    Tweet to Eric:No news for story mode for 2 weeks ..... Please tell us something about episode 8 ..(like teasers)

Reply from Eric: I think we both know that I'm not allowed to do that. :) There'll be news soon though - Just keep an eye on @telltalegames

Tweet to Eric: oh wait.. Arthur said there are amazing characters on episode 8. What does that mean? (spoiler free :) )

Reply from Eric: I guess he was probably talking about ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

Tweet to Eric : holy crap I can't see one word? Anyway thanks

Reply from Eric :Sorry dude; I'd get in trouble! If you reeeally want something - I'll say ep 8 has one of my fav characters of the season.

• edited August 2016

hype for last hint

Simplification Tweet to Eric:No news for story mode for 2 weeks ..... Please tell us something about episode 8 ..(like teasers) Reply fr

• Getting sick about the character of episode 8

• So many Ivors lol

• Update thread please

Simplification Tweet to Eric:No news for story mode for 2 weeks ..... Please tell us something about episode 8 ..(like teasers) Reply fr

• I am still wondering about last tweet from epic about favorite character

xfuriouss posted: »

So many Ivors lol

• I wonder what his favorite character is maybe it's Rueben in some kind of flashback sequence or it might be kind of weird but maybe Mabel from redstonia I know it's weird but that's Eric's profile pic for this site.

I am still wondering about last tweet from epic about favorite character

• it could be Rueben :)

Creeper1846 posted: »

I wonder what his favorite character is maybe it's Rueben in some kind of flashback sequence or it might be kind of weird but maybe Mabel from redstonia I know it's weird but that's Eric's profile pic for this site.

• Maybe soren too

I wonder what his favorite character is maybe it's Rueben in some kind of flashback sequence or it might be kind of weird but maybe Mabel from redstonia I know it's weird but that's Eric's profile pic for this site.

• or Cassie rose

• Soon. He said that a month ago too.

Update thread please

• [removed]

Maybe soren too

• edited August 2016

Has 108 been seen in previous episodes? As in any files in the previous episodes with the characters file in it?

• He also didn't say it was a new character. Sure, it kinda hints towards that, but maybe his favorite character is Petra. At least we know there's characters at all.

I am still wondering about last tweet from epic about favorite character

• There's a reply button

or Cassie rose

• Also Eric tweeted to "Keep an eye on TTG" for more info. Its in quotation marks. Curious...

New tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/767716523586695168 "There'll be news soon though" Yes we are close now

• Summer is leaving, leaves are dying, vegetables and fruits are ready to be harvested and there is something in the air... It's Ivor season, everyone! Get your Ivor avatar and Ivor attitude ready!

xfuriouss posted: »

So many Ivors lol

• What if the character is another old builder that we've never seen?

it could be Rueben

• Just don't give any of them a command block.

Lazy_DC posted: »

Summer is leaving, leaves are dying, vegetables and fruits are ready to be harvested and there is something in the air... It's Ivor season, everyone! Get your Ivor avatar and Ivor attitude ready!

• Finales like this tend to have characters like the people you met in episode 5 and 6 return depending on what good choices you did with them, like the finale of Tales from the Borderlands...Huh... :)

JimMate789 posted: »

There's a reply button

• Oh yeah I remember in tales from the borderlands the choices you made determined who would show up in the finale.

Finales like this tend to have characters like the people you met in episode 5 and 6 return depending on what good choices you did with them, like the finale of Tales from the Borderlands...Huh...

• I bet right now TTG is possibly having these "amazing people" from episode 5 and 6 to return to voice act once more for this possibly EPIC battle or showdown. :)

• Yep is this a coincidence or something? :O

Oh yeah I remember in tales from the borderlands the choices you made determined who would show up in the finale.

• edited August 2016

In that case I guess I won't see Aiden or Cassie...

Yep is this a coincidence or something? :O

• Just sympathize with Cassie and give her cat to her, and don't leave or kick Aiden off the edge of Sky City.

Super1710 posted: »

In that case I guess I won't see Aiden or Cassie...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.