Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• edited August 2016

I did give Cassie the cat originally but she had to kill my two favorite characters in the episode (DanTDM, Captain Sparklez.) plus she was friends with the youtubers and betrayed them, she took away the youtubers friends, and so I decided to replay the chapter and leave her alone.

I also left Aiden alone. After all the chaos and as soon as he's helpless beg for mercy? (Reminds me of playing battle mode, so many people on half a heart and stuff like that trying to team.) He whole-heartedly wanted to kill The founder, Jesse and even Lukas (After abandoning him no less)

I guess Aiden isn't so bad, but Cassie Rose... No wonder Roses were removed from the game Drops Mic.

Just sympathize with Cassie and give her cat to her, and don't leave or kick Aiden off the edge of Sky City.

• It may all out be Hunger Games or Survival Games, but could it also be a team Deathmatch? I know you can be allies in HG/SG, but what if it's a different type of game?

• Better yet, what if no one dies at all? What if it's a simple card game or something? "Gaming the System" could be a video game, lol. "The Most Dangerous Game" could be Monopoly since it's broken up so many friendships and marriages.

• Uh-oh

Super1710 posted: »

Just don't give any of them a command block.

• Wow Axel and Usher? Those Ones Are Never Used

Lazy_DC posted: »

Uh-oh

• edited August 2016

broken up so many friendships and marriages.

Didn't know Monopoly could become so vicious.

Better yet, what if no one dies at all? What if it's a simple card game or something? "Gaming the System" could be a video game, lol. "The Most Dangerous Game" could be Monopoly since it's broken up so many friendships and marriages.

• enter image description here

BeyondEnder posted: »

broken up so many friendships and marriages. Didn't know Monopoly could become so vicious.

• I hope at the end of episode 8 the fight even will be like Jesse chasing the antagonist where they run through diffrent portals and go to fire world and all that and reach the exit portal. That would be a great fight scene.

• edited August 2016

Don't forget Olivia, although it's hard to remember her because the only person I recall who had Olivia hasn't posted in a few weeks. And Gabriel, Magnus, Ellegard and Lukas. Only one or two people still use those and most are inactive members.

Wow Axel and Usher? Those Ones Are Never Used

• Yeah I would like to see exactly what's inside those portals and what they looked like and I'm interested who that random guy was from the purple portal XD.

I hope at the end of episode 8 the fight even will be like Jesse chasing the antagonist where they run through diffrent portals and go to fire world and all that and reach the exit portal. That would be a great fight scene.

• I can't wait for episode 8!!! <3 Throughout my whole play through, I was pacifist Jesse, I tried to make him kind with the choices I had. Showing mercy to Aiden (despite him trying to kill me twice) and giving Cassie her kitty (despite her killing 3 people). I even tried to share with her (which gave some interesting dialogue from her). I've been super kind to Ivor, I even got arrested with him. (Gives sweet dialogue, the feels and his character development is beautiful). Apologized to Petra after the little argument and Jesse is sooo cute when he apologized in the PAMAfied town. :3 You really can't stay mad at him, he's so adorbs. I thanked the order in my speech and made sure that Ellegaard was remembered. Now, I didn't defend Harper because I really want Harper to stay with us and live in our world. (I ship Harvor Ivor + Harper too ^-^) I was kind to her, Harper's really cool. I've been super kind to Lukas too, he's adorable as well!! :3

• Also in Walking Dead season 1 finale.

If you're nice enough to two different characters, they'll come with you.

If you choose to tell the truth about a certain thing (that involves TWD spoilers) two other people will join you in your final adventure.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Oh yeah I remember in tales from the borderlands the choices you made determined who would show up in the finale.

• 10/10 relevance points goes @XxFuzionGamerTVxX

Illuminatti

• Hmm, but being trapped in a different world for so many years and can't return home, drove her bats because someone turned on her and got her trapped in that world.

• If you have Jesse say about the Flint and Steel, "Hey I'm sure we can make a deal, huh? How about we share it?"

• Cassie will say, "Share? Share!? What, you wanna walk through some portal happily holding hands and stab me in the back later?"

Is this hinting Cassie is an Old Builder and got betrayed by her friends just like Soren? Also it seems as though both her and Harper have paintings of themselves, even Cassie never made an X-ed potrait of herself and made The Portal Network potrait. Her sentence says it all. :)

I did give Cassie the cat originally but she had to kill my two favorite characters in the episode (DanTDM, Captain Sparklez.) plus she was

• edited August 2016

You know maybe isa (the founder of sky city) could be an old builder sure people have said she did not know what the portal was but she built sky city and it seems Cassie/Soren are keeping their old builder identity a secret (if they are old builders) maybe the old builders are hiding something just like the order of the stone was. like Soren said all of them betrayed him so maybe the old builders split up and made a new identity start a new life and they are keeping their identity of old builders a secret accept for Harper. It makes sense that maybe Cassie was building the hallway and accidentally fell through a portal and was stuck there.

• Oh man I'm really excited for tomorrow, there's bound to be a trailer or teaser... Right?

• or it could be connect 4 or even snakes and ladders.

Better yet, what if no one dies at all? What if it's a simple card game or something? "Gaming the System" could be a video game, lol. "The Most Dangerous Game" could be Monopoly since it's broken up so many friendships and marriages.

• no , we don't have a teaser with news tomorrow and the episode wasn't rated by Australia , Pegi etc.

CryingOnion posted: »

Oh man I'm really excited for tomorrow, there's bound to be a trailer or teaser... Right?

• are we getting the release date today? because i am getting bored of waiting

• Very good idea

Just don't give any of them a command block.

• In reality it could be any combat game. CTF SG etc.

It may all out be Hunger Games or Survival Games, but could it also be a team Deathmatch? I know you can be allies in HG/SG, but what if it's a different type of game?

• Well Done

kmatie posted: »

10/10 relevance points goes @XxFuzionGamerTVxX

• :WOW what is that meant to tell us About episode 8

• Petra is already there he meant a character which played a role in episode 1 to 7 which was Eric favorite

kmatie posted: »

He also didn't say it was a new character. Sure, it kinda hints towards that, but maybe his favorite character is Petra. At least we know there's characters at all.

• ARE WE GETTING THE RELEASE DATE TODAY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Calm yourself

Jb211 posted: »

ARE WE GETTING THE RELEASE DATE TODAY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Still NZ Ratings, Release Date usually announced when its Rated by AU Classification/ PEGI

ARE WE GETTING THE RELEASE DATE TODAY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• so when will it get rated by AU Classification/PEGI ????????

• Any eye for ttg twitter

• can you give me a link

• Of they do release news I will post here

can you give me a link

• edited August 2016

News on 30th I think...

• News*

News on 30th I think...

• ok thanks you are the best.

Of they do release news I will post here

• edited August 2016

Harper would live with Ivor. Maybe we'll see an ending montage of all the characters you met after they help you in the final battle.

• The people of Sky City build a huge town and all the citizens are building when Isa and Milo return.
    • Cassie and her cat will a find the Portal to go back home, maybe Jesse will give her the Atlas? It could send Cassie home. :O
    • Ivor and Harper will probably make a home of their own in Jesse's town, that would be adorable. :)
    • The three youtubers would go back home to adventure as another Order of the Stone.

Thats all I'm thinking, the part with Cassie could happen, the Atlas is a compass/map/navigator, she would be grateful to Jesse for using the item to send her back home.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

I can't wait for episode 8!!! Throughout my whole play through, I was pacifist Jesse, I tried to make him kind with the choices I had. Show

• My money's on the 30th, its the last Tuesday of August.

News on 30th I think...

• edited August 2016

:D

News on 30th I think...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.