Jb211 posted: »

come on plz give us a release date

• is that the real release date for episode 8

Ok, October 7

• No, it's a release date of Mafia III.

is that the real release date for episode 8

• Nope its just a joke XD

As i already say before, they will NOT give us the Release Date until AU Classification/ PEGI/ ESRB Rating are completely done. And usually they do give us the Release date in Blog Post/ Twitter from staff

is that the real release date for episode 8

• why can't telltale just tell us

No, it's a release date of Mafia III.

• Episode is now fixed that it will not be in August

• so september

• But Telltale have nothing to do with Mafia III

why can't telltale just tell us

• Where you get that info? If its not in August then 6th September is our hope

Episode is now fixed that it will not be in August

• Thanks God it's fixed now. It was almost unplayable before.

• i would like it to be out by September 4th

Where you get that info? If its not in August then 6th September is our hope

• When will this episode be out?

• Isa was portrayed by a chubby blonde woman. What is life?

• What are you talking about, bruh?

Thanks God it's fixed now. It was almost unplayable before.

• Seriously. For the last time, Reuben is not some sort of spirit that can rehabilitate itself into another pig! Ain't gonna happen.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I wonder what his favorite character is maybe it's Rueben in some kind of flashback sequence or it might be kind of weird but maybe Mabel from redstonia I know it's weird but that's Eric's profile pic for this site.

• What do you people mean it's been "fixed" ?

Thanks God it's fixed now. It was almost unplayable before.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2016

Haha, was that not what you were expecting? Melissa was wonderful to work with - She was also the voice of Clem, for those that don't know. :)

fancies posted: »

Isa was portrayed by a chubby blonde woman. What is life?

• edited August 2016

Its cool how she voice acted a bad/good character, lol the Wikipedia says Isa knows martial arts, making her look like the character from that movie Kill Bill. After experiencing her epic fighting, I thought to myself "nooo, I wanna see more of her skills." XD

stirpicus posted: »

Haha, was that not what you were expecting? Melissa was wonderful to work with - She was also the voice of Clem, for those that don't know.

• is this about episode 8

Its cool how she voice acted a bad/good character, lol the Wikipedia says Isa knows martial arts, making her look like the character from th

• Yes, episode 8 of Season 2 of Tales from Genesis Space

is this about episode 8

• i don't understand

• I am really confused. What are you trying to say exactly?

• edited August 2016

That makes a lot of sense. Maybe in Episode 8 we'll meet the person pulling the strings of all of this. Let me explain. . Cassie is definitely paranoid about people turning on her and stuff, so someone who was friends with Cassie must have betrayed her and pushed her into a portal without her having an enchanted flint & steel to light the exit portal. The person who betrayed Cassie must've also had access to the portal network, which possibly means they're an old builder. And if Cassie also had access to the network maybe she was an old builder as well. (However the fact she didn't know where the temple with the flint & still was may mean she's not, unless Dan got to the temple before her as I believe she mentioned someone swooping under her nose and getting it before her like Lizzie said.) And then there's Soren who also supposedly got betrayed by the old builders. What if the same corrupt old builder that banished Cassie to another world was the same one who stabbed Soren in the back somehow. There's two possibilities: 1)Soren got banished to another world like Cassie so he was stuck there with no way out. When he said "They all turned on me" he could've been referring to the corrupt old builder and the order 2) (And the one that makes the most sense) The corrupt old builder drove the other old builders against Soren, and that is why he went to live in another world (Similar to how after the order broke up he spent time with endermen again.)

Also, more proof that Soren and Cassie are old builders. Cassie owns one of Soren's books, which means they may have met in the past. And if they were old builders they were probably friends, which would explain why Cassie owns one of Soren's books.

Hmm, but being trapped in a different world for so many years and can't return home, drove her bats because someone turned on her and got he

• enter image description here

Super1710 posted: »

I hope at the end of episode 8 the fight even will be like Jesse chasing the antagonist where they run through diffrent portals and go to fire world and all that and reach the exit portal. That would be a great fight scene.

CryingOnion posted: »

Oh man I'm really excited for tomorrow, there's bound to be a trailer or teaser... Right?

ARE WE GETTING THE RELEASE DATE TODAY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Once PEGI Rates EVERYONE Is Gonna Be On Telltale ALL DAY Exept for People like me who go to school

so when will it get rated by AU Classification/PEGI ????????

• No, it's a release date of Mafia III.

• Yes, episode 8 of Season 2 of Tales from Genesis Space

• I think it's ok. Even though this game may have been intended to include younger kids, if someone goes on an online forum, they should realize there's a chance of seeing profanity.

Srry for cussing

• edited August 2016

She could've had her own Flint and Steel, but she got backstabbed by one of her Builder friends and took it and pushed her through the portal, it can't be Soren, can't be Harper or Isa, what if the LEADER of the Old Builders is a big corrupted jerk and possibly has the Atlas?

That makes a lot of sense. Maybe in Episode 8 we'll meet the person pulling the strings of all of this. Let me explain. . Cassie is definite

• Everybodys saying he's called The Announcer.

What if the character is another old builder that we've never seen?

• Perhaps all the characters from episode 5 until 8 will follow jesse to return home

• Thats what I was thinking, I wanted to see all the friends you've made come to aid Jesse for a big battle.

Perhaps all the characters from episode 5 until 8 will follow jesse to return home

• edited August 2016

@XxFusionGamerTVxX please be respectful of the forums as it says on top of this forum :)

• he was posting a meme, it wasn't disrespectful to anyone in any way....

@XxFusionGamerTVxX please be respectful of the forums as it says on top of this forum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.