Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• It kinda was if you consider the profanity in the meme tho

he was posting a meme, it wasn't disrespectful to anyone in any way....

• If you click on a link to a comment and it doesn't bring you to the comment and the thread instead does that mean the comment has been deleted. I've been getting a few notifications and when I click 'view reply' what I wrote above happens instead of it bringing me to the reply.

• Me neither.

Jb211 posted: »

i don't understand

• Normally news game comes out 2 weeks after ratings.. Now the ratings are now dine yet be Australia classification board and PEGI so September 6 or 13

Creeper1846 posted: »

What do you people mean it's been "fixed" ?

• edited August 2016

Who's Clem? Am I stupid or?

Oh, Walking Dead. Didn't play it.

stirpicus posted: »

Haha, was that not what you were expecting? Melissa was wonderful to work with - She was also the voice of Clem, for those that don't know.

• Wait, she voiced beauty and toad Jr from twau?! Am I in a dream?!?

fancies posted: »

Who's Clem? Am I stupid or? Oh, Walking Dead. Didn't play it.

• Moment of silence for those (including myself) who hoped possibly today the 23rd.

I'm now hoping for next Tues, the 30th. The suspense for such an amazing story!! <3 <3

• edited August 2016

You know what else is a compass/has a map/navigator? The amulet tracking system. It's just, that particular system has no need to track people across portals/worlds/dimensions, which is why it isn't that complicated. Still don't know how the amulet tracks them, life essence? Idk. I do wonder how the Atlas works. Does it use a similar light oriented system or something totally separate. It seems like it would use the Redstone heart as power, if it wasn't just for that door which I doubt it was just for that one door. The Redstone heart has proven to be a huge power source. HOW?!?? Did Soren make the amulet tracking system??

Harper would live with Ivor. Maybe we'll see an ending montage of all the characters you met after they help you in the final battle. *

• edited August 2016

I can understand if TTG doesn't want to show the trailer because that would spoil the epicness! :) <3

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Moment of silence for those (including myself) who hoped possibly today the 23rd. ............. ............. ............. I'm now hoping for next Tues, the 30th. The suspense for such an amazing story!!

• Next Tuesday isn't happening. Sorry guy, but there's still the 6th to look forward too.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Moment of silence for those (including myself) who hoped possibly today the 23rd. ............. ............. ............. I'm now hoping for next Tues, the 30th. The suspense for such an amazing story!!

• Need can happen tough like stay tuned for next Tuesday for the finale news of story mode

Next Tuesday isn't happening. Sorry guy, but there's still the 6th to look forward too.

• Videogamesblogger said the episode is estimated to arrive between August 30th and September 13th.

Normally news game comes out 2 weeks after ratings.. Now the ratings are now dine yet be Australia classification board and PEGI so September 6 or 13

• 30th August is Tuesday, correct? maybe we can expect news in 30th August

Need can happen tough like stay tuned for next Tuesday for the finale news of story mode

• so in europe we will get the episode in autumn.. really sad .

• Yeah, a teaser trailer perhaps? Or a few screenshots.

30th August is Tuesday, correct? maybe we can expect news in 30th August

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That is a forum bug, it happens to me sometimes too and it doesn't mean all the comments are deleted.

Super1710 posted: »

If you click on a link to a comment and it doesn't bring you to the comment and the thread instead does that mean the comment has been delet

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Melissa was wonderful to work with

Melissa is awesome, i once met Melissa at a Walker Stalker Con and she was such a nice person to talk to and personally i was more excited meeting her than the Walking Dead TV cast. :3

stirpicus posted: »

Haha, was that not what you were expecting? Melissa was wonderful to work with - She was also the voice of Clem, for those that don't know.

• Wait a minute...

Why's everyone saying September? If there was another rating today , then they could put up a blog post on the Thursday. Or we could get news next Tuesday , but it would still come on the 30th!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You are not in a dream, is there something wrong with her voicing those characters?

fancies posted: »

Wait, she voiced beauty and toad Jr from twau?! Am I in a dream?!?

• Actually that does make sense, I have hopes on the 30th of August again. :)

Cuwwa posted: »

Wait a minute... Why's everyone saying September? If there was another rating today , then they could put up a blog post on the Thursday. Or we could get news next Tuesday , but it would still come on the 30th!

• Me too.

i don't understand

• Well I think setter and if you are right we will of in Thursday :)

Cuwwa posted: »

Wait a minute... Why's everyone saying September? If there was another rating today , then they could put up a blog post on the Thursday. Or we could get news next Tuesday , but it would still come on the 30th!

• Same

i don't understand

• Hang on where is Aiden cuz if he went threw the portal in episode 5 then y,know or is he in the jail/dungeon for sky city

Thats what I was thinking, I wanted to see all the friends you've made come to aid Jesse for a big battle.

• i bet the portal hall way is located right under the over-world (home world)

• Trailer usually comes a weeks after PEGI Rating, Teaser and Blog Post/ Screenshot

Yeah, a teaser trailer perhaps? Or a few screenshots.

• I REALLY want episode 8 to be out on 30th August PLEASE TELTALE

• btw guys, did you notice my profile pic was?

enter image description here

• just tell us when is it going to be out

• We can't.

just tell us when is it going to be out

• I speak the 6th or the 13th

• And the stairs would lead the way up?

i bet the portal hall way is located right under the over-world (home world)

• but why

ASaltLick posted: »

We can't.

• I think its not a stairs to the Overworld, because Harper say its a stairs that leads to The Old Builders, not just the Overworld

And the stairs would lead the way up?

• 9/10 needs more memes

btw guys, did you notice my profile pic was?

• i think 30th is going to be the day and on the the 29th we get the screen shots and trailer

• Because we don't work at telltale..... Plus, we don't know when the staff will reveal the release date

but why

• Either way for the trailer if they do release it before the release AINT GONNA WATCH IT

I can understand if TTG doesn't want to show the trailer because that would spoil the epicness!

• Nope

ARE WE GETTING THE RELEASE DATE TODAY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sign in to comment in this discussion.