Is this info for episode 8 REAL or FAKE?

I found this video on Youtube called "Minecraft Story Mode episode 8 plot revealed" it got published today which is weird, it reveals the old leaked picture showing Jesse and Olivia talking to Soren right by were Reuben's memorial was at the end of episode 4. Here is the info it says in the video.

• In episode 8 "A Journey's End?" Jesse and friends return home, and find out there's a new evil called The Dark Warrior.
  • So the Old Order make up for the past and help them fight it.
  • Soren tells Jesse and friends that he has spread books across all the worlds.
  • Soren also tells them that they have go to his new underground fortress and find the Bright Core, the only thing that can stop The Dark Warrior.
  • Ivor admits he's an Old Builder. (Uhh)
  • Either Lukas or Petra dies depending on who you choose to sacrifice.
  • Soren kills Ivor? (o_o)
  • Release date is August 30th.

Honestly I can't make heads or tails with this, the only thing that could be real is the supposed leaked picture, everything else I'm really confused on, I dunno why I wanted to show this but its been bothering me for a few hours. Tell me what you guys think about this..."Info."

Comments

• 10/10 legit Episode, would play to kill Lucas.

Jokes aside, it's obviously fake, only real news comes from Telltale's Twitter or their website.

• It's definitely fake. If it was Aug 30th Telltale would have announced it by now.

• Very true, also kill IVOR? Nuh uh.

Pikasack posted: »

10/10 legit Episode, would play to kill Lucas. Jokes aside, it's obviously fake, only real news comes from Telltale's Twitter or their website.

• Yeah, the episode will probably come at the end of Summer.

Menofthe214 posted: »

It's definitely fake. If it was Aug 30th Telltale would have announced it by now.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

All that information is fake or speculation and the "leaked" photos where also confirmed to be fake.

• So much drama :/

• Guess that video is debunked as FAKE.

OzzyUK posted: »

All that information is fake or speculation and the "leaked" photos where also confirmed to be fake.

• The photos are fake because search for 'minecraft story mode episode 5 predictions' by bigbstaz he made a video using this images in February!!!!

• how do you know its going to be out on the 30th

• Its a fake news

Jb211 posted: »

how do you know its going to be out on the 30th

• It's clearly fake.

WHOEVER MADE THIS NEEDS TO BE KICKED OFF THEIR ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Someone must be really talented to make such good fake photos.

OzzyUK posted: »

• Try to ask in the waiting thread next time. Chances are it would probably be told if it was coming out on August 30th, so it seems to be fake.

• How could you believe everything you find on the Internet?! Only follow the reliable source (ep waiting thread, the official telltale twitter).

• You've been on the forums longer than me (I think) and you still don't know this is fake, its a good plot, but no....

• I don't really believe what youtubers theorize, except for TrueTriz, Bigbystats, and Only1gamer, those guys know what they're doing. I wanted people to see this and confirm it being fake junk.

Lazy_DC posted: »

How could you believe everything you find on the Internet?! Only follow the reliable source (ep waiting thread, the official telltale twitter).

• I know this is fake, what kind of item would be called the "Bright Core?"

You've been on the forums longer than me (I think) and you still don't know this is fake, its a good plot, but no....

• Its okay guys, his dad works for Telltale.

• I don't really believe what youtubers theorize, except for TrueTriz, Bigbystats, and Only1gamer, those guys know what they're doing.

Sounds legit to me. I mean, they know the differences between clickbait and true information, don't they? #sarcasm

I don't really believe what youtubers theorize, except for TrueTriz, Bigbystats, and Only1gamer, those guys know what they're doing. I wanted people to see this and confirm it being fake junk.

• That's like, the worst plot, I've seen for a MC story mode ending.... WHO is the Dark Warrior? Like, whatt....!?

• I know this is fake

then don't create a thread asking if it's fake

I know this is fake, what kind of item would be called the "Bright Core?"

• Don't trust TrueTriz. He's nothing but a clickbait hack.

I don't really believe what youtubers theorize, except for TrueTriz, Bigbystats, and Only1gamer, those guys know what they're doing. I wanted people to see this and confirm it being fake junk.

• That's a fake news, Telltale didn't post latest news right now. Once fake news, always fake news

That's like, the worst plot, I've seen for a MC story mode ending.... WHO is the Dark Warrior? Like, whatt....!?

• It's the fake news, I have never heard the news before

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Now that this has been proven fake i think it's now time to close this thread, only believe any news that comes directly from Telltale via their Twitter, Facebook or News Page as leaks from random youtube accounts are extremely rare.

This discussion has been closed.