Jesse Will Die In Episode 8?The Witherstorm Will Return?

Jesse Will Die,Yes Because The Walking Dead Of Telltale In Episode 5 Lee Dies And He The Protagonist,This Only A Theory,But Ir May Happen,But The Next It's The WitherStorm Will Return?Yes,It's Possible Soren Most Be Another Command Block And Create Another Wither,And This Possible Be A Beginning To Season 2...

Comments

• edited August 2016

Not necessarily. Tftb has all the main protags alive. Fable has the protag alive as well.

• Well Reuben Dies In Episode 4,And It Was A Surprise...Telltale Is A Full Box Of Surprises...

Lazy_DC posted: »

Not necessarily. Tftb has all the main protags alive. Fable has the protag alive as well.

• Telltale is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you get.

• You know you're gonna get death, but who's death is the surprise!

ASaltLick posted: »

Telltale is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you get.

• edited August 2016

If the Wither Storm came back in Season 2 it would be pretty much the exact same as season 1 though.

• Yeah, and it will have no story

Super1710 posted: »

If the Wither Storm came back in Season 2 it would be pretty much the exact same as season 1 though.

• I don't see Telltale killing off Jesse, not for a game like this.

• Listen fellas...

Lee died in Walking Dead right?

Listen, now listen... I think this is solid proof that Jesse will die in Minecraft: Story Mode.

Heard it here first.

• Well,I Guess That True...

I don't see Telltale killing off Jesse, not for a game like this.

• Hey Lee dies in Walking Dead, Jesse will die in MCSM(Minecraft story mode) That means that the new batman game, if you play as batman, Than batman will die. The end
    Who kill batman? Joker.

• It may come back. But it can be something different. Can the new you be a wither skeleton who tried to help fight the wither storm and make friends with people?

• So..you think every progotanist in a telltale game willl die?

• edited August 2016

This is a kids game.

It's the equivalent to if Nemo died in finding nemo. Not going to happen.

• edited August 2016

Well we know telltale has a knack for killing characters that children loved (Rueben). That doesn't mean it's likely Jesse is going to die though.

fancies posted: »

This is a kids game. It's the equivalent to if Nemo died in finding nemo. Not going to happen.

• Not Exactly,But Reuben Died Right?And Why That We Expected?No,More This Is Only A Theory...

Killah posted: »

So..you think every progotanist in a telltale game willl die?

• He might die, but maybe if there is a season 2, he probably won't.

• But in TWD (idk which Season), Lee is the main protagonist and he died.

• Will Jesse die?

I hope not.

Will the Wither Storm return?

I don't think so, it's dead. Killed by Jesse.

• edited August 2016

Well,Jesse Is Very Badass,In Ep 1 He Did Not Even Know Fighting Well,Was Punked By Aiden,Not Head Many Friends...But More With The Time Was Getting Better In Your Fights,Having New Friends Example:Lukas And Defeating The Witherstorm And Finally He And His Friends Saw The New Order Of The Stone,That Reminds The Walking Dead Game Season 1 With That Weather Lee Was Getting Better In Your Survival And Creating A Father And Daughter In Relationship With Clementine More What Had At The End,Yes Lee Dies...A Final Well Sad...

JimMate789 posted: »

Will Jesse die? I hope not. Will the Wither Storm return? I don't think so, it's dead. Killed by Jesse.

• Ehhh, Jesse dying is unlikely. I think that either Ivor or Harper would be more likely candidates.

• Not necessarily, but if that was to happen, it would be similar to 'The Walking Dead'.

• But in GOT, majority of the protag died (apart from Gared, who's not determined). Your point?

• It hasn't been confirmed that there will be a S2.

• I don't really think that the main character may die. If so, there would probably be a twist, which should include a new collection of episodes or another season.

• I never said it was confirmed.

It hasn't been confirmed that there will be a S2.

• I mean the fact that you said "If the Wither Storm came back in Season 2 it would be pretty much the exact same as season 1 though".

I never said it was confirmed.

• I meant it hypothetically.

I mean the fact that you said "If the Wither Storm came back in Season 2 it would be pretty much the exact same as season 1 though".

• If Nemo died in finding nemo

That's bad Jesse WILL NOT DIE

This is a kids game. It's the equivalent to if Nemo died in finding nemo. Not going to happen.

• edited September 2016

Who will you play as if Jesse dies?
    Maybe Lukas that's a cool thought!

• The thing is if you were to control a character in Jesse's group then it would be like their personality just suddenly changed out of no where, as instead of being Lukas it would really be more being you, as you make the choices, where as Jesse was made to be played as.

Who will you play as if Jesse dies? Maybe Lukas that's a cool thought!

• Isn't episode 5-8 season 2 and I think that Jesse won't die sure Lee died in The Walking dead BUT there was another big character to take his place in Minecraft story mode Jesse is main character he takes charge no one tries to get up on Jesse's spot as leader

• But the wither storm returning 50-50 first who would want a killer storm again????? But ellagard said "I will make a command block" so it is a 50-50

• edited September 2016

I mean the playable protagonist, not the non-playable ones.

But in GOT, majority of the protag died (apart from Gared, who's not determined). Your point?

• It's the equivalent to if Nemo died in finding nemo

or if Dory was going to be the same in the new one, but I don't want them to die, they will NEVER!

• That's A Good Point!

Who will you play as if Jesse dies? Maybe Lukas that's a cool thought!

• Asher/Rodrick and Mira either survives or dies, depending on your choice, and they are playable protag. Gared is the only one without a determined status. XD

JimMate789 posted: »

I mean the playable protagonist, not the non-playable ones.

• Ellegaard is dead in my game, there is no chance of a Wither Storm from a command block.

• He meant if

I mean the fact that you said "If the Wither Storm came back in Season 2 it would be pretty much the exact same as season 1 though".

• Nope you are wrong

1. > LOL
    2. IT IS NOT Possible
      1. EP8 Might be an MLG ](scottgames.com)
    • mskskskskskkskekje
      Lol
  • Amazing

mohmar2010 posted: »

Nope you are wrong * > LOL * IT IS NOT Possible * * EP8 Might be an MLG ](scottgames.com) * mskskskskskkskekje Lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.