What kind of battle will Jesse and friends be thrown into on the finale?

• Is it going to be a battle of competitors that will be different types of warriors/gladiators that want the Atlas? (Like Battle Mode or Hunger Games)

• An all out war with blades and axes, etc. Lol, reminds me of that Minecraft Warlords game people were playing months ago (Depends on whom they're up against, mobs or humans.).

• A clash between Jesse and the villain for the Atlas, just like Aiden for the Flint & Steel.

• The Red Dragon which was going to be on Minecraft.

Half of these ideas could possibly happen, what do you guys think Jesse and friends will be fighting?

Comments

• edited September 2016

Rush and Conquest like Battlefield 1 has XD

Edit: Possibly Hunger Games, because the Achievements of Episode 8 sounds like Hunger Games challenge

• A creature we've never seen before or was announced but never added to the game like the previously mentioned red dragon. Maybe Jesse and the Gillian will travel through different worlds while fighting, that would make for an interesting fight scene.

• edited September 2016

or a giant powerful zombie with enchanted bedrock armor :D

Super1710 posted: »

A creature we've never seen before or was announced but never added to the game like the previously mentioned red dragon. Maybe Jesse and the Gillian will travel through different worlds while fighting, that would make for an interesting fight scene.

• All I hope it will be is good, because I'm not too fond of the idea. Depends on the way it's presented.

• But there's been a battle at the end of every episode since Episode 2.

All I hope it will be is good, because I'm not too fond of the idea. Depends on the way it's presented.

• nvm.

Super1710 posted: »

But there's been a battle at the end of every episode since Episode 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.