A teaser image for episode 8 came! (thoughts and predictions.)

The image shows Jesse and friends in the middle of a Tumble match where competitors have to throw snowballs or shovel the player down in the lava. It shows big hulking men who resemble Axel, two players duking it out with shovels, and Jesse's group are staring down below them for some odd reason, I wonder what it is? Lava? Or perhaps a dark abyss? On Minecraft, if you dig below bedrock, there is nothing but blackness, so whatever Jesse and friends knock down, won't come back. Here are my questions

• Is the Old Builder supposed to be "The Spectator?"

• Is Battle Mode gonna be tied in with Tumble in the finale? Because Petra is shown wielding a sword. Only shovel and snowballs are allowed in Tumble, so thats odd

• Where is Harper?

• Is Jesse going to use a new weapon?

• Some Mad Max references perhaps? "Two men enter, one man leaves."

• Is the Atlas a prize to win in this story?

• Will there be MORE matches than Tumble that Jesse has to beat through?

• Reuben flashback?

• Will someone die?

• The confirmation of Jetra or Lukesse? (Can't ignore it now, seeing alot of moments with them)

Comments

• I honestly was a lil worried for Harper, couldn't see her, maybe she doesn't fight?

• Some people theorize she's evil. Betray Jesse? Jeez thats harsh for Harper, I think she lied about the Atlas being the key to take them back home so she can lure them to the leader of the Old Builders. O_O

Forcer99 posted: »

I honestly was a lil worried for Harper, couldn't see her, maybe she doesn't fight?

• Can you post the picture ???? Or link it atleast ???

Some people theorize she's evil. Betray Jesse? Jeez thats harsh for Harper, I think she lied about the Atlas being the key to take them back home so she can lure them to the leader of the Old Builders. O_O

• enter image description here

Can you post the picture ???? Or link it atleast ???

• Here is the image.

enter image description here

Can you post the picture ???? Or link it atleast ???

• So much good than that low resolution key art.

OzzyUK posted: »

Here is the image.

• it looks like the order of the stone statues at the side for some reason

So much good than that low resolution key art.

• Look to the left of the image, there appears to be a path with a weird X symbol above it. If you look at the guys at the top of the image they appear to have X symbols on the front of their outfit as well. Perhaps the mysterious person behind this calls themself X? Or maybe X is an organization of it's own? Now look at the left again, we can see those two people trying to spleef each other. Strange outfits they're wearing as well. One green, one red. This could mean everyone is split up into teams, or they just all wear random colours of armour. The purpose of this armour, apart from marking teams, could be to protect people. Protect them so that when they fall off they don't die (Unlikely, you just have to look at Jesse and co.'s expression to know there's something bad down there, like lava, or a bottomless pit.) or the armour is made so that it gets rid of damage from most things making Iron shovels a useless weapon and your only option is to spleef them. The suits do look awfully high tech, and the arena they're in is rather big. Could it have been Harper who made the armour? Maybe the competition is not necessarily for the atlas, but simply to even see the old builders at all. So that would mean Harper probably isn't allowed to enter the competition. Another strange detail, you can see a gate (which is blocked of by fences. The gate is rather wide, maybe the arena is where the stairs lead up to? It's unlikely that's the case though, and it would make more sense if the armour was made to mark teams. One gate for the red team, one for the green team.

• edited September 2016

Also I'm guessing that when one team wins, that team is split in half and the to halves battle together, and so on. And by the end of the game you have to choose who you want to team up with for the finale, Petra, Lukas or Ivor. As for if they really will fight, it's unlikely. Maybe one team will fake their deaths or something, and sneak through the exit where the winners of the game go.

• Maybe the battle will have different tiers that you'll have to go through, ascending in difficulty.

I think there'll be this person who has never lost a game of it, and he/she will be very full of themselves. They own The Atlas, and when it boils down to the different rounds, other people get eliminated. It'll boil down to only Jesse and he/she will have to battle you for The Atlas. It'll probably include a lot more control of Jesse than is usually expected.

• They used axel formats? after like 3 freakin episodes

OzzyUK posted: »

Here is the image.

• edited September 2016

Thread: New Poster Art Predictions and Observations (What Do You Think Will Happen)

There are tons of new things like new characters,possible mini games, and Axel/Usher Formats?!??!??
    Just observe the art and post it down in the comments

enter image description here

• Maybe the Old Builder leader is a reigning champion and retired by spectating challengers, this trophy achievement says "challenge accepted." Is Jesse going to challenge the Spectator to a one on one combat match for the Atlas? He possibly could be strong and is very skilled in Tumble and Battle Mode arenas.

Maybe the battle will have different tiers that you'll have to go through, ascending in difficulty. I think there'll be this person who h

• edited September 2016

Apparently many travelers are stuck in portals and all are trying to compete to get out, just like with Cassie. Someone is obviously keeping/holding the Atlas because all of them are battling in a competition it looks like for it, so the villain is keeping the Atlas, which obviously Jesse is going to battle him/her for it and more than likely the villain is going to be another old builder and probably the leader, which many predicted is Soren. Because there is so much battling and action in this episode it already looks like Im pretty sure someones going to die.

• those 2 guys at the top are axel undercover with a iron golem LOL

• Well it's going to be the last battle of the season so you're gonna expect some pretty hard competition :D

Maybe the Old Builder leader is a reigning champion and retired by spectating challengers, this trophy achievement says "challenge accepted.

• edited September 2016

Thread: New Teaser Of Minecraft:Story Mode Ep 8!

In Youtube On The Channel:Bigbst4tz2,Have Posted Predictions Of Minecraft:Story Mode Ep 8 With A New Teaser,And On The Teaser Have:Jesse,Petra,Lukas And Ivor,And Have Two Characters In Left Pounding With Pans And Have Two Characters On To Top On Image,And It's Possible Be The Old Builders?

• WELCOME TO THE GROUP

Just Have Fun That's All!

SPOILER WARNING

All these thoughts may just be predictions but they could happen if possible or we are Confirming the mysteries

• Excuse me, Pans?! Those are shovels!

• Yeah it's the key art for the episode there are all kind of predictions about it on the episode 8 waiting thread.

• Based on the achievements and the promo image, id say its safe to assume the episode will be some sort of Battle Royale place.

• We're probably going to hear some story of how the Old Builders split apart like the Order, Soren will possibly be the one to reveal the tale.

NorthStars posted: »

Apparently many travelers are stuck in portals and all are trying to compete to get out, just like with Cassie. Someone is obviously keeping

• Well it's spleef and I think the spectator .d could be old builders, including Soren.

Maybe Harper just left us and go to her redstone world after she lead the way or... she died. OR.. She is just still with us ^·^

Petra always holding a sword, I really have no idea XD

Lukas & Petra in danger I think. Reasons;

If telltale show us a character so much in an episode, somehow, well he/she is dead. Lukas in 6th episode, Petra in 7th episode. (I hope not :( )
    And it could be connected with Jetra/Lukesse. You know if you're a girl Petra is dying or if you're a boy Lukas is dying and there it is.

That's all I got. So let the games begin XD

• Sorry,While I Was Tpying My Broker Placed:"Pans"WTF?! My Broker Is Half Idiot...

Jessefan5 posted: »

Excuse me, Pans?! Those are shovels!

• edited September 2016

I don't want relationships preset based on the gender I chose in the game. Why must Male Jesse always land with Petra? Can't there be male Lukesse? Petra is annoying.

But anyway, PLEASE no ships. It'll just raise controversy. It goes wrong either way.

"omg Telltale why don't u focus on the story and not dumb ships"

"umm that's homophobic to not let gay relationships happen"

"im Catholic therefore I think it's wrong gay relationships are allowed in the game"

You see what I mean?

Naseselin posted: »

Well it's spleef and I think the spectator .d could be old builders, including Soren. Maybe Harper just left us and go to her redstone wo

• coughs * Not all Catholics think gays are bad * cough *
    fancies posted: »

I don't want relationships preset based on the gender I chose in the game. Why must Male Jesse always land with Petra? Can't there be male L

• Yep, I think Jesse's team are going to stick together but who knows? The Spectator could be a heartless jerk of an Old Builder, and switch players to join other players, or better yet, "Every man for himself." Also I bet the guy is going to be like a Roman emperor, "Life or Death." Jesse would have a choice to please The Spectator by killing the defeated challenger, or defy him by sparing the defeated challenger.

Poogers555 posted: »

Based on the achievements and the promo image, id say its safe to assume the episode will be some sort of Battle Royale place.

• The hype is real

• edited September 2016

Wow, Minecraft Story Mode is now Splegg. :D

• I don't know, I think they merged Spleef and Battle Mode together. I hope to see it in episode 8, that would be epic.

• I think you will have a choice. OK imagine it like this Petra and Lukas get hit at the same time and there's lava or something. And You HAVE to chose whether you save Petra (May end in love) or save Lukas (your best friend) that's how I predict it.

• Lukas is far from being the best friend of Jesse , but yeah, probably Petra , Lukas or Ivor will die at the end

I think you will have a choice. OK imagine it like this Petra and Lukas get hit at the same time and there's lava or something. And You HAVE to chose whether you save Petra (May end in love) or save Lukas (your best friend) that's how I predict it.

• The End has to be legit like the best ending ever or I'm gonna be mad.

MegaXD posted: »

Lukas is far from being the best friend of Jesse , but yeah, probably Petra , Lukas or Ivor will die at the end

• oh wow, so Spleef and battle mode are now Spleeattle :D

I don't know, I think they merged Spleef and Battle Mode together. I hope to see it in episode 8, that would be epic.

• edited September 2016

Thread: CLUES HINTED AS TO HOW EPISODE 8 COULD TURN OUT!

LOOK CLOSELY AT IMAGE if you look at the image in the bottom left hand corner you see 2 people holding shovels, weirdly this image released just after tumble mini game was announced AND if you look at the steam achievements one is called Let the games begin and The most dangerous games and even Challenge: Accepted!

• edited September 2016

They're playing spleef.

• Many people have already figured this out.

• I'm mad because this is the end...
    SEASON2MINECRAFTSTORYMODE

The End has to be legit like the best ending ever or I'm gonna be mad.

• Yeah, I mean look at Petra bringing her sword into a Spleef/Tumble arena, is that legal? Only shovels and snowballs are allowed. Someone's cheating. XD

adel_turki posted: »

oh wow, so Spleef and battle mode are now Spleeattle

• Wah, I like both male guys and Jetra lol

fancies posted: »

I don't want relationships preset based on the gender I chose in the game. Why must Male Jesse always land with Petra? Can't there be male L

Sign in to comment in this discussion.