Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• But then you gotta learn how to break into TTG's script and find out what happens after the cliffhanger ;p. It isn't any tutorial online. And I am glad.

vickytonner posted: »

I dont want episode 8 to be left at a good cliffhanger beacuse then well all be wondering what happens next and it will be tense and if ther

• edited September 2016

Bigb has done a video on new image and he explains a lot

• Do not always stop at an interesting place episodes for example 6 episode ended as usual but the interest of the 7th episode, too, is not lost.
    I do not think that 8 episode ends on an interesting point, he just finished but I still do not like the other, and if you want to let the season 2 episode 8 at the end will be the end to an interesting point.

I dont want episode 8 to be left at a good cliffhanger beacuse then well all be wondering what happens next and it will be tense and if ther

• I know what it is, but I don't really play minigames.

U don't know what's spleef??

• And we can confirm it by Nathan tweet up. "it's bittersweet seeing this journey come to a CLOSE"
    Journey is coming to close

DenikRG posted: »

Do not always stop at an interesting place episodes for example 6 episode ended as usual but the interest of the 7th episode, too, is not lo

• this "artofjeffp" guy must've made all the artwork for the game, which shaped how everything looked.

Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/771860991789314048 Huh?

• Episode 1 environment was made by that guy and it led to all episode environment and thanks to jeff

Linkyop posted: »

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/771860991789314048 Huh?

• Wait theres no season 2 and thats the end of minecraft storymode i a huge fan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we can confirm it by Nathan tweet up. "it's bittersweet seeing this journey come to a CLOSE" Journey is coming to close

• I think there'll be news today or at least tomorrow.

• Wasn't it announced at PAX there'd be news on the 6th?

MimoDX2 posted: »

I think there'll be news today or at least tomorrow.

• I won't particularly mind if it comes out on the 27th (for some reason people were saying that, i think) because then there will be a double release of 2 things I'm waiting to come out, this and Forza Horizon 3 which I preordered.

• I wish in episode 5 there was a choice where you could choice to bring axel , olivia or petra to the treasure room with you and insted of petra on the portal avdenture it cound be axel or olivia with you or petra with you and i think this choice would of changed the game

• Wow, I have no words for this. -.-

• I never said that he is a clown face. Only that he is a clown. Get it right, bro. :P #jkincaseyoudidn'tknow

Given your and Beyond's response, you're hardcore fans? Not like I mind, but you could've defended him better, don't you think? And another thing, would you believe everything Bigb shows you? Just a few questions, nothing more. ;)

I'm pretty sure someone from this forum predicted that the game COULD be out on 13th-27th. Let's wait for news before we make a move, alright? xD

BigB is not a clown face >:( YOU ARE

• I said earlier the latest we could probably get news us at PAX which did not happen so since the image is out I think we could get news tommorow or at the latest on Friday.

• I hope we get news tommrow ive watied ages for news

Creeper1846 posted: »

I said earlier the latest we could probably get news us at PAX which did not happen so since the image is out I think we could get news tommorow or at the latest on Friday.

• You mean a little over a month...

I hope we get news tommrow ive watied ages for news

• this is NOTHING compared to the wait for episode 5

I hope we get news tommrow ive watied ages for news

• True at least we are getting it this month not like episode 5. This might be the second longest wait we had (well maybe not episode 6 but they told us about that before hand).

NorthStars posted: »

this is NOTHING compared to the wait for episode 5

• You're right, i guess. I wasn't following this event.

Super1710 posted: »

Wasn't it announced at PAX there'd be news on the 6th?

• enter image description here

• This battle for the Atlas is going to be epic.

• If news was confirmed on the 6th by pax where can I find this information to make sure it's true?

• I'm pretty sure they didn't say there was going to be news the 6th they just said what almost everyone says "soon" I'm expecting something tomorrow or Friday.

Release posted: »

If news was confirmed on the 6th by pax where can I find this information to make sure it's true?

• Ok I thought the 6th was confirmed because someone said that but I hope it is tomorrow and if it is its probably the release date

I'm pretty sure they didn't say there was going to be news the 6th they just said what almost everyone says "soon" I'm expecting something tomorrow or Friday.

• Theres also Tuesday 13th, September. They'd make sure the episode is perfect since its the season finale, it could be the 6th, but mainly, I think its the 13th.

Release posted: »

Ok I thought the 6th was confirmed because someone said that but I hope it is tomorrow and if it is its probably the release date

• Achievements for episode 8 are up on Steam. Hoping for news today, at the very least.

• Um. They were there weeks ago :P

Achievements for episode 8 are up on Steam. Hoping for news today, at the very least.

• News today (hopefully) or at least teasers. The key art is already here so it has to be soon very soon. What time does news usually come around? I think it's usually 8:00 am telltale time.

• i want news everyone wants news i hope we get news today

• I mean there will be no intense ending like episode 3 end

Wait theres no season 2 and thats the end of minecraft storymode i a huge fan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Finally!! Another Tuesday hoping newz

• Did they announce news today?

Super1710 posted: »

Wasn't it announced at PAX there'd be news on the 6th?

• Then they would have to do axel Olivia voice too

I wish in episode 5 there was a choice where you could choice to bring axel , olivia or petra to the treasure room with you and insted of pe

• Well when people saw DLC for first time they said TIME TRAVEL
    and predictions were awsome

• Did telltale say there would be news on 6th??

• You are right 8:00 Am Pacific time

News today (hopefully) or at least teasers. The key art is already here so it has to be soon very soon. What time does news usually come around? I think it's usually 8:00 am telltale time.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2016

They didn't say the 6th specifically but at PAX Job said "we will have more to say maybe even next (this) week" when talking about episode 8 and that they will be at Minecon.

Skip to 6:33 in the video below to hear it or click the red link to go directly to that part.

Did telltale say there would be news on 6th??

• Thank you

OzzyUK posted: »

They didn't say the 6th specifically but at PAX Job said "we will have more to say maybe even next (this) week" when talking about episode 8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.