If Season 2 were to come out, HOW would it come out?

If MC:SM Season 2 was going to come out, How would it come out?

I mean, like would you have to be a new disc, so it'd have updated graphics and stuff like that, or would if come out as DLC on the current base that we have now? I am unfamiliar with telltale's games, because MC:SM was my first game by telltale...

Comments

• IF the season 2 is coming i would suggest that Soren Would battle with Jesse and the gang and I would love to know that Soren was following them this whole time P.S it took so long because my auto-correct I hate it

• Did you even read what i wrote?

IF the season 2 is coming i would suggest that Soren Would battle with Jesse and the gang and I would love to know that Soren was following them this whole time P.S it took so long because my auto-correct I hate it

• If there was a season 2 it would come out as a new disc and season pass which you would need to purchase. It's also likely that there will be a long wait between seasons like there currently is for Game of Thrones season 2 and The Walking Dead season 3.

• It would come out as a season.

• Okay :) not that I'm expecting it to come out any time soon anyway.

OzzyUK posted: »

If there was a season 2 it would come out as a new disc and season pass which you would need to purchase. It's also likely that there will b

• edited September 2016

It would come out as a new disc, but it's just a theory that there will be a Season 2.

• I read it as:

i would suggest that Soren Would bathe with Jesse and the gang

IF the season 2 is coming i would suggest that Soren Would battle with Jesse and the gang and I would love to know that Soren was following them this whole time P.S it took so long because my auto-correct I hate it

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2016

As Ozzy and others said, it would be a separate Season you would have to download. Occasionally, Telltale games will get bonus episodes to download, such as how Minecraft got the Adventure Pass with episodes 6-8. However, a whole new Season would be a separate game you download/buy that would read your save file from Season 1.

• I'm not into the disc stuff if you ask me I like them as DLCs but everyone likes just using another disc and for the cover I would show a scene of the main event

• It would be a "Naruto" - like episode! You know, when that blond kid is creeped out by everyone, especially his mentor? Of am I confusing the animes?

Aaanyway, your post made me laugh! You deserve a cake!

RhysAndLee posted: »

I read it as: i would suggest that Soren Would bathe with Jesse and the gang

• If they do a Season 2 and put it out on its own disc, it has to include PS3 for supported operating systems.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.