Will Harper be in ep8? THRED

Or will she find a new world first? or maybe she will die in ep8? let me know what you think!

Comments

• Well she is an Old Builder, meaning she's kind of important to the plot of Episode 8, so yeah, it's just a hunch that she'll be in it.

• Yeah

Well she is an Old Builder, meaning she's kind of important to the plot of Episode 8, so yeah, it's just a hunch that she'll be in it.

• Honestly, I think they just didnt include her in the screenshot. But I think she may be in the back round some where. And I don't think she died and if she did......

• She'll definitely be in Episode 8, judging on the basis that MC:SM starts exactly where you left off, like a real TV series. Most of the episodes ended with a cliffhanger.

• True.

She'll definitely be in Episode 8, judging on the basis that MC:SM starts exactly where you left off, like a real TV series. Most of the episodes ended with a cliffhanger.

• One of the game designers actually responded to me when I posted something about her and Ivor and when I asked episode 8 he said I'll have to wait and see

Sign in to comment in this discussion.