What could the question mark mean?

Almost everyone knows that there is a question mark in epuside 8's title " A journeys end?" And telltale is hinting something on the adventure pass page. Now what I think is that maybe there won't be an extra episode or a season 2 maybe something else they could do anything here is a list of what I think.

1. Another dlc episode maybe about new characters like telltale the walking dead season 1 did
  2. A season 2 eventually
  3. A dlc within minecraft not like a skin pack some mash up pack or something else or maybe they play a mini game in episode 8 and they add it to console edition.
  4. A minecraft story mode book? I know it sounds weird but there are a bunch of books about minecraft official or unofficial maybe they will have the rest of it in books telltales series are usually with companies that have books or comics about thier series.

Those are my thoughts what are yours?

Comments

• Kinda doubt there will be a season 2 or another expansion pack, because then I feel like people may feel like Telltale is just milking Minecraft. A season 2 may happen eventually, but I think it may be a long while.

• edited September 2016

So whats about a question mark? It does not mean anything I think, but good thred! and I agree! sorry if this commit is mean

• Yeah I feel it means something or maybe your right maybe it means nothing and telltale is just trying to hype the episode.

So whats about a question mark? It does not mean anything I think, but good thred! and I agree! sorry if this commit is mean

• Well a question mark (?) is a punctuation mark that seems to indicate a question.

• Maybe cliffhangers...
    Maybe something like episode 4 ending
    Dunno.

• Idk..... Maybe they mean they are hinting that, they want a season 2, OR......THEY WILL SEE SOREN BECAUSE HE WAS FROM THE END!!!!!

• True

Creeper1846 posted: »

Yeah I feel it means something or maybe your right maybe it means nothing and telltale is just trying to hype the episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.