Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• As i said above, 13 or 20.
    Cuz my birthday is 23, i end the Summer

And 27 is not Summer but Autumn, also Crowd play, so nope.

• enter image description here

Pc seems to have his final size.

there was a steam update 12 hrs ago https://steamdb.info/depot/450906/ For PC https://steamdb.info/depot/450907/ For MAC

• Episode 8 confirmed for September 13th

• edited September 2016

SO FINALLY WE GET A DATE! YAY !

• FOR REAL THO

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 8 confirmed for September 13th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/773541792310407168

• OMG! YES

Episode 8 confirmed for September 13th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/773541792310407168

• There is more information on the News page

'Minecraft: Story Mode' Episode 8: 'A Journey's End?' Lands September 13th

Today we can announce the release date for the eighth episode of Minecraft: Story Mode, plus two special guest stars!

The third and final episode in the 'Adventure Pass' add-on series, Episode 8: 'A Journey's End?' will be available digitally worldwide starting Tuesday September 13th on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It'll be available the same week for compatible iOS devices via the App Store, and for compatible Android devices via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore; and will also be coming to the Windows Store.

So what are our heroes up against in this concluding chapter of the season? With Harper leading them to the world of the Old Builders, Jesse and crew finally have their chance to return home... but it won't be easy, and the stakes are high. You'll need to take on opponents in a series of gladiatorial games to win your freedom, save your friends, and maybe, just maybe, make it back to your own world!

The all-star cast gets two more new additions for Episode 8: 'A Journey's End?', with Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Darkwing Duck) as Hadrian, the leader of the Old Builders; and Kari Wahlgren (Rick and Morty, The Fairly OddParents) as Mevia, the Enforcer.

We'll have more to share with you in the lead-up to release next week!

• Maybe we will get a trailer tommorow.

• YEAAAAH FINALLY!!!

• Noice. Was a bit worried we might get it later due to lack of teasers. Since it's the final episode, I thought the teasing would start sooner. Oh well, at least it's finally coming out. :)

• Winnie The Pooh was the leader of the Old Builders all along....

• I guess it's time for me to take a break from the forums,or at least the Minecraft section. I know that the first two words of the episode summary lead go super spoiler information, maybe I'll stick around before the episode release, but I doubt it. Farewell!

• Reminder that it's actually gonna be on the 12th September for some users.
    So please don't spoil it for others, thank you.

• So maybe the Thursday after 13th(15th) for android and iOS ??

• Lucky date the 13th :)

• Woohoo! Can't wait to see how this one plays out!!!

• What, no trailer?

• Thank god for that were getting it on Tuesday i am off my head and mind bowled

• I think this is it after this episode is out mincraft story mode will be finished and i only join for that R.I.P Minecraft story mode and bye i hope we love this one and thank you telltale for putting all your hard work in this game.

ThankyouTellTalegames

• Damn, the theory of Soren being the leader seemed 100% true. But nope, it had to be a kids favorite honey loving bear.

AngelicTea posted: »

Winnie The Pooh was the leader of the Old Builders all along....

• I don't think we should have a trailer because it will spoil the episode an 13 is an unlucky number.

• Now that we have realse date i can just image winne the poop eating honey during the whole

• "So what are our heroes up against in this concluding chapter of the season?" OF THE SEASON! Please telltale We need a season two

• Hey you never know teltale can add in some surpriese and Soren could be in the episode i dont know but youll never know unttil we get a tralier

KingUguu posted: »

Damn, the theory of Soren being the leader seemed 100% true. But nope, it had to be a kids favorite honey loving bear.

• I have challenge for you.

Dont watch trailer :D

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! the 13th?!?!?! that's the day after i get back to school!

• So you don't want it to be released it then.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! the 13th?!?!?! that's the day after i get back to school!

• No, it's just super inconvenient.

So you don't want it to be released it then.

• Then I welcome you to leave this game if you're not okay with it ;).

No, it's just super inconvenient.

• So I am currently studying at University, I expect a lot of hard work and busy days. You know what? Telltale finally picked a day where I AM FREE! No need to show up at class because there are no classes that day! Thank you, Telltale! :D

• I leave the Internet for 4 hours and I miss out on what I have been hyped for! Well I didn't really miss anything but that's awesome trailer should be soon!

• Also they say at the end more information as the release date comes closer. Are they going to confirm what the question mark means?

• What day will it be released for Android I thought it would be next Tuesday but it says the week of next Tuesday?

• One more thing I also noticed one if the old builders on the top has a scratched eye he will probably not be friendly.

• I've been in school, literally almost finished the second week.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! the 13th?!?!?! that's the day after i get back to school!

• Question is, is the leader friendly or evil?

AngelicTea posted: »

Winnie The Pooh was the leader of the Old Builders all along....

• I don't mean I'm leaving the game, it's just a little annoying for that release date to be then :)

Then I welcome you to leave this game if you're not okay with it .

• Due to a new build we have had an extra 10 days off because they're demolishing the old buildings :D

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

I've been in school, literally almost finished the second week.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.