Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• That's assuming they don't screw up the release, like how Episode 3 took two weeks to come out on PS3 and how Episode 5 released on Xbox 360 and Xbox One but wouldn't install.

So I am currently studying at University, I expect a lot of hard work and busy days. You know what? Telltale finally picked a day where I AM FREE! No need to show up at class because there are no classes that day! Thank you, Telltale!

• You have to stay extra in the summer or your off days will be cut, lucky that you get brand new buildings, why did they build new ones? My school was built waay back (the 50s??) but was renovated like 10 or so years ago. Why were yours demolished and rebuilt?

Due to a new build we have had an extra 10 days off because they're demolishing the old buildings

• You May Be Onto Something...

Creeper1846 posted: »

Also they say at the end more information as the release date comes closer. Are they going to confirm what the question mark means?

• Wait, so we're going to the WORLD of the Old Builders? I wonder if it's a simple world like any other, or if it has something special to it.

• Too bad I have this game on mobile....

• Most of it was was falling down anyway, they decided the money (£4.5m) should be spent on a new school instead of renovating the old buildings. I have absolutely no idea where the money came from. We're keeping half of the old school because it was rebuilt back in 2004 due to a fire. Well anyway I'd rather end 10 days later than we did this year. It won't be too bad in heat because the whole building is air-conditioned.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

You have to stay extra in the summer or your off days will be cut, lucky that you get brand new buildings, why did they build new ones? My s

• What day is it released on mobile because that will not be fair if mobile users get it late?

Too bad I have this game on mobile....

• edited September 2016

Nice! I was very worried I would have nothing to play next week. This makes the wait for the second episode of Batman WAY less painful!

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 8 confirmed for September 13th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/773541792310407168

• Well people who play telltales batman have been waiting for over a month for the game to realease on mobile and lower gen consoles. I'm on Xbox one but my brother is in mobile I wonder if its harder to get the game on mobile.

Release posted: »

What day is it released on mobile because that will not be fair if mobile users get it late?

• I don't think it's going to be like that because it said the week of that Tuesday and hopefully we do get it on that day

Well people who play telltales batman have been waiting for over a month for the game to realease on mobile and lower gen consoles. I'm on Xbox one but my brother is in mobile I wonder if its harder to get the game on mobile.

• *now we get the true season finely the day before my birthday and oh same day as dead rising collection comes out witch to play first *

• In the artwork, you can see two people wearing differently coloured outfits, maybe the colours indicate which team they're on? Maybe... We'll know on the 13th

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2016

They said on the News page that it will release the same week as PC, Mac and the other consoles.

The third and final episode in the 'Adventure Pass' add-on series, Episode 8: 'A Journey's End?' will be available digitally worldwide starting Tuesday September 13th on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It'll be available the same week for compatible iOS devices via the App Store, and for compatible Android devices via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore; and will also be coming to the Windows Store.

From seeing past releases it could release on the Thursday of that week.

Release posted: »

What day is it released on mobile because that will not be fair if mobile users get it late?

• Finally we know the release date!!!

• I don't understand why do mobile users get it late we have been waiting long enough? : (

They said on the News page that it will release the same week as PC, Mac and the other consoles. The third and final episode in the 'A

• edited September 2016

enter image description hereI AGREE CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

WILL I MAKE IT

I have challenge for you. Dont watch trailer

• Good thing I'm not mobile user my screen is cracked not from me but something else and if it comes on Thursday too not trying to make mobile feel bad though

• edited September 2016

IF you check out the news page that either @OzzyUK listed a link or without that same thing though two guest actors not spoiling it!

• Yes! I knew it was coming next week..

• Damn it, was hoping for the 27th, still trying adjusting to the start of a new school year and working out all the kinks in my schedule.

Episode 8 confirmed for September 13th https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/773541792310407168

• I wont.

• Same.
    I'll go offline until 13th italian evening.
    Bye!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! the 13th?!?!?! that's the day after i get back to school!

• Gee... I wonder when episodes 6-8 are gonna come out for Wii U...

• Wait, Kari? Wonderful! Can't wait to see (hear) her performance! <3

There is more information on the News page 'Minecraft: Story Mode' Episode 8: 'A Journey's End?' Lands September 13th Today we can

• I hope the trailer gonna be released tomorrow I need spoilers I can't waittttt

• edited September 2016

Trailer can come tommorow or Monday although I accepted a challenge on another thread not to watch the trailer or go to any minor spoilers looks like I'm going to fail that challenge XD.

• Same

Trailer can come tommorow or Monday although I accepted a challenge on another thread not to watch the trailer or go to any minor spoilers looks like I'm going to fail that challenge XD.

• Okay! three amazing things happened today!

Episode 8 release revealed!

Apple revealed the Apple Watch Series 2, iPhone 7, (Plus), Airpods, and iOS 10 (apple.com/live)

AND! In Minecraft: Hypixel SkyWars 8 new maps got released!

• When the trailer comes and I see it I BE LIKE NUPE AINT WATCHING ITZ BAIBAI VIDEO! maybe after I play the episode Ill watch it

MegaXD posted: »

I hope the trailer gonna be released tomorrow I need spoilers I can't waittttt

• I SHALL SUCCEED!!!!

• Its a double release Batman mobile users and MC:SM
    Sept 13

• edited September 2016

I also feel tempted to watch the trailer if it comes out, but I musn't, it'll spoil some good scenes for me.

• Really? For me, this is a pathetic challenge. A real challenge is to resolve all puzzles in ep8 while you're in free roam only with one prompt without looking at a minor thing.

• ...What?

Really? For me, this is a pathetic challenge. A real challenge is to resolve all puzzles in ep8 while you're in free roam only with one prompt without looking at a minor thing.

• You mean, you go where you think to go? Like EP.5, for example I resolved the lever puzzle with just Logic, didn't saw anyone (except trailer xD)

Really? For me, this is a pathetic challenge. A real challenge is to resolve all puzzles in ep8 while you're in free roam only with one prompt without looking at a minor thing.

• I got the game on PC. Not saying that it can't happen though.

Super1710 posted: »

That's assuming they don't screw up the release, like how Episode 3 took two weeks to come out on PS3 and how Episode 5 released on Xbox 360 and Xbox One but wouldn't install.

• YEAHAHAHAHA!! FINALLY TO THE FINAL EPISODE!!! XDDD

Linkyop posted: »

Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure is rated by PEGI!

• edited September 2016

NOW WE JUST NEED TO WAIT THE TRAILER REVEALED!!

Edit: Hyped Mode: On

YEAHAHAHAHA!! FINALLY TO THE FINAL EPISODE!!! XDDD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.