Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• @OzzyUK Please update.

Linkyop posted: »

Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure is rated by PEGI!

• Why? We already have dates. The only things to update now is when the trailer hits and if there are delays.

@OzzyUK Please update.

• edited September 2016

Waiiiiiit the episode now, it's name is now the Complete Adventure not a journey's end interesting. I'll have to look-up in the files the unused episode titles for the episode.

Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure is rated by PEGI!

• I'm pretty sure that rating is for a disc that contains episodes 1-8 hence the name "The Complete Adventure" so there isn't much point in adding it to the OP at this time.

@OzzyUK Please update.

• Where you found that name?

Waiiiiiit the episode now, it's name is now the Complete Adventure not a journey's end interesting. I'll have to look-up in the files the unused episode titles for the episode.

• I'm exited to see the end of the episode especially because Nathan said "that last act of the episode ;_; #myheart" is something emotional going to happen? Will there be a bad ending I guess we will see.

• why is andoid and ios says the week of september 13th

• its kindof sad that story mode is going to end ....

• edited September 2016

So what's everyone going to do when minecraft story mode ends im going to still be in the forms for other games but I bet some people are leaving until another minecraft announcement.

• well i think we all know now MOJANG is upto making MINECRAFT:THE MOVIE
    AND the release date is MAY 2019 . so i am gussing there will be season 2 before 2019 OR after movie release MAYBE 2020

Creeper1846 posted: »

So what's everyone going to do when minecraft story mode ends im going to still be in the forms for other games but I bet some people are leaving until another minecraft announcement.

• Wonder how a the minecraft movie will play out maybe it will feature JESSIE XD!

well i think we all know now MOJANG is upto making MINECRAFT:THE MOVIE AND the release date is MAY 2019 . so i am gussing there will be season 2 before 2019 OR after movie release MAYBE 2020

• Because there isn't a confirmed release date yet, on the News article Telltale said it would be released the same week as PC, Mac and the consoles.

The third and final episode in the 'Adventure Pass' add-on series, Episode 8: 'A Journey's End?' will be available digitally worldwide starting Tuesday September 13th on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It'll be available the same week for compatible iOS devices via the App Store, and for compatible Android devices via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore; and will also be coming to the Windows Store.

why is andoid and ios says the week of september 13th

• Well... its means only 1 thing....

"As jesse, you need to use your iphone to survive in the sky wars."

skywars ep 9 confirmed

Okay! three amazing things happened today! Episode 8 release revealed! Apple revealed the Apple Watch Series 2, iPhone 7, (Plus), Airpods, and iOS 10 (apple.com/live) AND! In Minecraft: Hypixel SkyWars 8 new maps got released!

• Steve x Jesse confirmed

Wonder how a the minecraft movie will play out maybe it will feature JESSIE XD!

• ![enter image description here](http://vipovi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/87.jpg

R.I.P

Soren
    You will be remembered

killed by Winnie the Pooh

KingUguu posted: »

Damn, the theory of Soren being the leader seemed 100% true. But nope, it had to be a kids favorite honey loving bear.

• Hold on

![enter image description here](http://vipovi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/87.jpg R.I.P Soren You will be remembered killed by Winnie the Pooh

• enter image description here
    If it was going to be named a "Journey's End?" they would've named it:

Minecraft: Story Mode - A Journey's End?

Where you found that name?

• "Release"

vickytonner posted: »

Now that we have realse date i can just image winne the poop eating honey during the whole

• Be lucky everyone on the thread (not everyone) has been in school for 2-4 weeks!

enter image description here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! the 13th?!?!?! that's the day after i get back to school!

• Is the adventure pass still not out yet then?

Jessefan5 posted: »

Gee... I wonder when episodes 6-8 are gonna come out for Wii U...

• That's just the new version that includes the Adventure Pass, because if you bought it a while ago there was only meant to be 5 episodes.

If it was going to be named a "Journey's End?" they would've named it: Minecraft: Story Mode - A Journey's End?

• I'll probably leave the forums for a while, because I'm not really interested in what the other Telltale games are based on.

• Just the thing is that there's nothing to do once the story's over, no free-roam, no multiplayer, so it'll be sad once the game has nothing more to offer. :(

• You never know.

That's just the new version that includes the Adventure Pass, because if you bought it a while ago there was only meant to be 5 episodes.

• I don't think so. I guess we'll see.

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm pretty sure that rating is for a disc that contains episodes 1-8 hence the name "The Complete Adventure" so there isn't much point in adding it to the OP at this time.

• edited September 2016

I really hope that there is a season 2

• So other than ios and Android all other get on 13?

Because there isn't a confirmed release date yet, on the News article Telltale said it would be released the same week as PC, Mac and the co

• Waw. When you're in free roam, you should finish the puzzle by a few clicks. Better?

...What?

• Yes, according to their news post that is what they are aiming to do.

So other than ios and Android all other get on 13?

• Thanks

Yes, according to their news post that is what they are aiming to do.

• All do hope and let's hope that the hopes come true
    Although there will be a break of 6 months

Sansh123 posted: »

I really hope that there is a season 2

• They are making Steve as main character

• What does it mean?? More information before 13th?

We'll have more to share with you in the lead-up to release next week!

• edited September 2016

Found this funny comment https://telltale.com/community/discussion/108464/season-2-episode-name-and-episode-storyline-ideas

BY LukasTheBrave

s2. ep 1. bob
    ep2. hi bob
    ep3. wanna play bob?
    ep.4 time to go home bob
    ep5. goodbye bob!
    ep6. bob: bye bye
    AND

BY donmike84

episode 1 Rubén returns.
    Episode 2 Rubén dies again
    Episode 3 Rubén goes to hell.
    Episode 4 Rubén kills the devil.
    Episode 5 Rubén eats Jessi

• So does that mean "A Journey's End?" isn't actually the journey's end? I believe we're going to see a cliff-hanger, where Jesse's group gets home but then something happens, or maybe an appearance of a new villain, or maybe Ivor's betrayal, (That depends if he had a secret goal the entire time and waited at the right moment so he could backstab everyone.)

guyalf1 posted: »

Well... its means only 1 thing.... "As jesse, you need to use your iphone to survive in the sky wars." skywars ep 9 confirmed

• Dude it says "A Journey's end?" right in the keyart

You never know.

• Hmm, are we certain TTG will give us a trailer? It could spoil less of the plot and ruin the surprise of whats going to happen.

NOW WE JUST NEED TO WAIT THE TRAILER REVEALED!! Edit: Hyped Mode: On

• But in the game files says an another thing.

I guess we'll have to wait, duude. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Dude it says "A Journey's end?" right in the keyart

• I'd love it if Jesse made a cameo with his / her armour while holding the enchanted Flint & Steel as if he / she traveled to the world the movie takes place in.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.