Thanks to the workers of telltale!

This is a Thread about how much we appreciate the workers of teltale, it's amazing how much work they but in to these games lets just all say Thank You!

Comments

• Thanks Telltale!

• thanks telltale (ill be even more thank full if you make jatra cannon ;) )

• jetra*

kevinrox11 posted: »

thanks telltale (ill be even more thank full if you make jatra cannon )

• Thank you, Telltale!

• Thanks from an Italian guy!

• Thank you Telltale, for such an amazing story-driven game.

• Plz don't close this thread, mods. This is just a thread for thanking these people.

• Shouldn't this be in the Telltale Talk section, not the Minecraft section.

• Non l'avrei mai sospettato Lol

Thanks from an Italian guy!

• Ah what the hell. Thanks Telltale, you guys are the bomb. (Except for Batman, you gotta fix that my dudes and my 110% love will boost to 111%)

• deja Vu? Thank you!:)

• I agree thanks

JimMate789 posted: »

Plz don't close this thread, mods. This is just a thread for thanking these people.

• Sorry, i forgot about that

Shouldn't this be in the Telltale Talk section, not the Minecraft section.

• Thank you for an amazing series!

• Thank you Telltale for creating such awesome games and an awesome community!

• SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2 UUASQUS XHB DWBXWBHWUB DXUBSHXUBQUBUYVDUE W CJ USDHBFJKDBJZCGUSUV

• Thank you Telltale, I'll continue to express my love by buying more of your products! <3

• Thanks telltale! You're an awesome company and I owe you so much for the joy you've brought me! :)

• I love you Telltale! I love all your games! Good Call on Making something related to Minecraft! That was really cool! :)

• Awsome job thanks!

• edited September 2016

Thank-you TellTale! You literally do tell tales! xD

• you just posted that like 5secs oga SO COOL!

• Thanks Telltale for an amazing game!

• Thanks, Telltale! You have me thinking new thoughts! Keep up the good work!

• Thx telltale

• it is time to say thank you to all the telltale workers,programmers and also forgot the voice actors and cast. I so want to say Paul Rubens is good for acting as Ivor I think Ivor is the best characters in the game.

WELOVEYOUTELLTALEYOUARETHEBEST

and you also have a great team!!!!!!!!!!

• THANKS TELLTALE I LOVE U AND YOUR GAMES SO MUCH

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Radka Svobodová on Twitter sent me a link to this thread and I just want to say that the fan community for this game has just been so wonderful and so supportive every step of the way. On here, on Tumblr, on Twitter, just so much positivity and excitement for the series that continues to inspire and motivate the team every day. Making these games can be REALLY hard and it involves a lot of early mornings, late nights, and weekends but seeing people excited for the next chapter has always been amazing fuel to keep going.

I can't speak for the team as a whole, but as someone who worked on 7 out of the 8 episodes of the series and has poured a lot into it, I just want to hold up a mirror to this thread and say thank YOU to all of you guys for your support this season. Your love of these characters and your belief in their adventure and their journey has been such a wonderful thing to watch grow this year and I hope that you all like the season finale as much as I do!

• And good job writing the portal hallway arc @stirpicus!! You have got to be the best writer ever!!

stirpicus posted: »

Radka Svobodová on Twitter sent me a link to this thread and I just want to say that the fan community for this game has just been so wonder

• Thanks @stirpicus for be the best writer, I never loved a game so much like Story Mode and I hope you keep writing more good stories for us :)

And good job writing the portal hallway arc @stirpicus!! You have got to be the best writer ever!!

• Thanks, mcsm is my favorite game EVER thanks so much, and it means a lot to me that a telltale staff!
    posted a commit on my thread THANKS!

Radka Svobodová on Twitter sent me a link to this thread and I just want to say that the fan community for this game has just been so wonder

• :D

Thanks, mcsm is my favorite game EVER thanks so much, and it means a lot to me that a telltale staff! posted a commit on my thread THANKS!

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

This thread is amazing, y'all are amazing. <3 Viva La Minecraft: Story Mode! group hugs : )

• YAY! I love grourp hugs, Thanks you are amazing to!!!! (:

kenjisalk posted: »

This thread is amazing, y'all are amazing. Viva La Minecraft: Story Mode! group hugs : )

• Hey Stirpicus, can I ask you a question about Minecraft Story Mode?
    I'm not sure if you can answer this but I'll try anyway.. Was releasing extra episodes as the Adventure Pass planned from the beginning, or was it thought of later on?

Thank you.

• You can ask him on his Tumblr. :)

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey Stirpicus, can I ask you a question about Minecraft Story Mode? I'm not sure if you can answer this but I'll try anyway.. Was releasing extra episodes as the Adventure Pass planned from the beginning, or was it thought of later on? Thank you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.