Mr. Robot

What is up with the game? I got stuck last week for 3 days. I deleted app and reinstalled. Started from the beginning and now it's sick again. How do I go about getting a refund? Google said I should contact telltale.

Thanks

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

• I would if you had any support for this game. It's not even listed on the page you linked. If you look at your reviews, they are terrible. Everyone having the same issues. How do you not patch the game in 2 weeks.

• Yeah. Haven't had a notification in days. Is this a common bug?

• I am only a volunteer community moderator; I am not Telltale Staff.

There is a Mr Robot Support section here under the Telltale Publishing page: https://telltale.com/support/publishing/

If you are unable to find the Support you need there, you can submit a Request Ticket to get assistance with your issue.

Johng126 posted: »

I would if you had any support for this game. It's not even listed on the page you linked. If you look at your reviews, they are terrible. Everyone having the same issues. How do you not patch the game in 2 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.