Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Maybe they're talking about the trailer.

What does it mean?? More information before 13th? We'll have more to share with you in the lead-up to release next week!

• Will they have a confirmed release date for Android and iOS?

• edited September 2016

So since there was nothing today I'm expecting a trailer on Monday or the day the episode comes out if it's the day the episode comes out than I might just complete the challenge to not watch the trailer.

• @PetraTheTrader Hey! You got the release date for ep 8 right!! Im so happy for this(http://i.imgur.com/MmRWZdd.jpg"Logo") to release!!

Calendar man, I keep track on the calendar. I remember Videogamesblogger said the episode is estimated to arrive between August 30th and September 13th.

• Nope. We should have a trailer just to see how it will play.

Jb211 posted: »

I don't think we should have a trailer because it will spoil the episode an 13 is an unlucky number.

• True. @Cuwwa

Cuwwa posted: »

You May Be Onto Something...

• I'm pretty sure the information are the mobile release dates. MC:SM is the only telltale game I play on mobile and I just wish I bought it for the PC instead.

What does it mean?? More information before 13th? We'll have more to share with you in the lead-up to release next week!

• Could it be possible that the Atlas is-- WAS-- the Command Block? Like, what they were looking for that whole time was never there? I mean, it's possible for another one to be created, but what if they don't have the supplies? Will they die before they manage to get home? Will they even be able to get home?

Ahh my god. Ever since the release, I've been stressing out over what's going to happen. ARRRRGHHHHH

• They are making Steve as main character

Did they actually confirm that?

They are making Steve as main character

• Your right the article about episode 8 says "Just maybe get home" there is a question mark maybe it still is a journeys end but not in the way most people expected a happy ending.

Could it be possible that the Atlas is-- WAS-- the Command Block? Like, what they were looking for that whole time was never there? I mean,

• So does the episode usually come out early in the morning, or afternoon, or later?

• I think the information next week is most likely about the confirmed release date for Android and If not it is probably the trailer but I really hope it's news for Android because I have a Android

• edited September 2016

I can't believe the article said they added two new voice actors, Jim Cummings (who voiced as Dr. Robotnik) is voicing as Hadrian, the leader of the Old Builders. (Perfect villain actor :) ) And Kari Wahlgren (who voiced as Tayuya in Naruto) is voicing as Mevia, the Enforcer. Omg these are good people to possibly play as the villains in this finale. :) <3

Also heres a definition for Mevia's title the Enforcer :

1. One that is a VIOLENT CRIMINAL employed by a crime syndicate; especially : hit man/ woman.
    2. Player (As in ice hockey) known for rough play and fighting

I think this definition describes what kind of person Mevia will be like.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Your right the article about episode 8 says "Just maybe get home" there is a question mark maybe it still is a journeys end but not in the way most people expected a happy ending.

• Kari also voiced Jessica from Rick and Morty! You should definitely watch that show. :0

I can't believe the article said they added two new voice actors, Jim Cummings (who voiced as Dr. Robotnik) is voicing as Hadrian, the leade

• Yep, I saw that show, and she played Tigress in Kung Fu Panda and a character in Fairly Oddparents.

Lazy_DC posted: »

Kari also voiced Jessica from Rick and Morty! You should definitely watch that show. :0

• Usually somewhere close to noon-time, it seemed like... not sure if I remember.

kmatie posted: »

So does the episode usually come out early in the morning, or afternoon, or later?

• I'm not in mobile or anything but my brother is and one of my friends so I think mobile will come out in Thursday.

Release posted: »

I think the information next week is most likely about the confirmed release date for Android and If not it is probably the trailer but I really hope it's news for Android because I have a Android

• edited September 2016

News of the release is usually at 8 am PST, and the episode is made available to everyone between 8 and 10 am PST. It all really depends on your timezone tho.

So does the episode usually come out early in the morning, or afternoon, or later?

• Ok, thanks.

QueenMaddy posted: »

News of the release is usually at 8 am PST, and the episode is made available to everyone between 8 and 10 am PST. It all really depends on your timezone tho.

• I'm going to buy season 2 on PC, I don't care if it gives me random choices. I am sick of them treating mobile like sh**

• edited September 2016

Playing it (or actually any Telltale game) on PC or Mac is great tbh; I couldn't imagine playing it on mobile. With headphones and a big screen it's kinda like you're in the game with the characters. I definitely recommend it.

I'm going to buy season 2 on PC, I don't care if it gives me random choices. I am sick of them treating mobile like sh**

• I'm anxious to play it but maybe it's a good thing Android and iOS come out later because since the season is ending I dont want it to end to quick because I enjoyed the game and it is sad that it is ending

• https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode---adventure-pass/

A Journeys End?

The brilliant conclusion to Telltale's three episode Adventure Pass! Of course, there's that question mark...

(They recently updated the episode description to replace the teaser with the release date, but it was there at one point). Call it a hunch, but perhaps they seem to be hinting at more to come.

I'm anxious to play it but maybe it's a good thing Android and iOS come out later because since the season is ending I dont want it to end to quick because I enjoyed the game and it is sad that it is ending

• Yeah they're totally treating mobile like shit. A few days of waiting OH Noooooooo that's awful! Let's ignore the fucking time they released episode 4 a whole week early to mobile. A few days isn't going to kill you.

I'm going to buy season 2 on PC, I don't care if it gives me random choices. I am sick of them treating mobile like sh**

• ...that, and keep in mind - Minecraft fans actually have it really good. Most Telltale series only get five or six episodes in one Season and not eight episodes like Minecraft did.

I'm anxious to play it but maybe it's a good thing Android and iOS come out later because since the season is ending I dont want it to end to quick because I enjoyed the game and it is sad that it is ending

• Why do they not have a confirmed release for mobile?

...that, and keep in mind - Minecraft fans actually have it really good. Most Telltale series only get five or six episodes in one Season and not eight episodes like Minecraft did.

• They might still be finalizing details. Back during earlier Telltale launches, the mobile release would happen on a Thursday typically, so it's possible that it might be the case here as well. Either way, they probably don't have any concrete info beyond "next week" that they are ready to share for mobile users yet

Why do they not have a confirmed release for mobile?

• It's actually not that bad. They only just recently started trying to release the episode across all platforms on the same day, but with previous Telltale releases, the mobile release would almost always come the Thursday after the Episode released earlier that week on Tuesday for PC, Consoles, etc.

• It varies for different stores. In some cases like Steam, they have a pretty consistent schedule and update around 10 am PT. With other stores, such as Telltale's own store, it can vary. They usually launch the episode around the afternoon/early evening in Telltale's timezone (Pacific), but sometimes, there have been episode launches that were super early/late into the day.

• edited September 2016

A secret episode 9 FINALE finale perhaps? It depends on how the ending will turn out, will Jesse's hometown be in utter chaos while the group were gone? Will Ivor have his own evil agenda? Is Soren the cliff-hanger villain? Because it seems Hadrian and Mevia aren't the ONLY threats Jesse's going to tango with.

https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode---adventure-pass/ A Journeys End? The brilliant conclusion to Telltale's three

• Or, it might be done already. Just like how TWD S2 EP4 was well you know leaked so early.

They might still be finalizing details. Back during earlier Telltale launches, the mobile release would happen on a Thursday typically, so i

• Well, they said a mysterious trio is behind this...
    Hadrian, Mevia and ???
    Or idk

A secret episode 9 FINALE finale perhaps? It depends on how the ending will turn out, will Jesse's hometown be in utter chaos while the grou

• the week of september 13 , what supposed that mean ?

• The above is written. Just read.

This includes iOS and Android release.

the week of september 13 , what supposed that mean ?

• They said week of 13th September .. So it might be 14,15,16,17

Will they have a confirmed release date for Android and iOS?

• They will release a launch trailer on the day of release

Creeper1846 posted: »

So since there was nothing today I'm expecting a trailer on Monday or the day the episode comes out if it's the day the episode comes out than I might just complete the challenge to not watch the trailer.

• edited September 2016

It's again replaced

A Journeys End?
    The brilliant conclusion to Telltale's three episode Adventure Pass! Lands September 13th!

https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode---adventure-pass/ A Journeys End? The brilliant conclusion to Telltale's three

• edited September 2016

Some stuff ive been thinking of episode 8 -

1. There will be a epic sword fight at the end between the leader of the old builders with jesse, because if theres a sword tournament, jesse will win all of them and he thinks he cheats so the old builder fights jesse himself. Also this battle will be hard af, since you have to press alot of keys in some seconds.
    2. There might a teaser of Axel and Olivia running to the portal and following after jesse.
    3. The atlas is the command block itself.
    4. Ivor will die. Sorry, lava fans.
    5. They find out that harper lied that she wasnt a old builder.
    6. They find more backstory about the builders
    7. In the end, jesse takes over and starts to lead the old builders.
  • If Ivor dies at least he will be with his true love (not Harper) LAVA!

• Ivor burned to death
    Respawn/ Quit to Title

Sign in to comment in this discussion.