Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Don't hate me for saying this but BOO I don't wanna watch the trailer!

• Axel will die, not Ivor.

• Yeah me too

Don't hate me for saying this but BOO I don't wanna watch the trailer!

• Jessie : owner of new order and new old builders lol

• Telltale uploaded a video of batman episode 2.. I am hoping a story mode trailer today

• edited September 2016

Mojang site has more info
    http://mojang.com/2016/09/a-journeys-end-story-mode-episode-8-incoming/

But if Jesse and the gang’s tale is coming to a conclusion, then it’s certainly not going out quietly. Having survived supernatural storms, maniacs in mansions, malevolent intelligence and more, Jesse’s crew have one last and potentially lethal trial before they can find their way back through the Portal Corridor. In their haste to obtain the Atlas, our heroes find themselves stumbling into the midst of a deadly tournament, in which people are forced to Spleef for their very lives, or else find themselves cracking quartz in the mines.

• That sounds awesome!

Mojang site has more info http://mojang.com/2016/09/a-journeys-end-story-mode-episode-8-incoming/ But if Jesse and the gang’s tale is

• Yes. It says people are forced to Spleef for their lives
    Then there is gonna be 1 death scene for sure then

AngelicTea posted: »

That sounds awesome!

• edited September 2016

So its like Hadrian is emperor Julius Caesar and the tournaments are like a Roman coliseum? It did say "gladiatorial" in the other ep. 8 article.

Mojang site has more info http://mojang.com/2016/09/a-journeys-end-story-mode-episode-8-incoming/ But if Jesse and the gang’s tale is

• edited September 2016

HYPE

• Jim voiced the title character and a villain in Darkwing Duck, I think it was "Nega Duck." and also was Pete, Mickey Mouse's old nemesis. This actor was the BEST choice. :D

Lazy_DC posted: »

Kari also voiced Jessica from Rick and Morty! You should definitely watch that show. :0

• We are going to KILL people?

• edited September 2016

Sad but true, you have to kill opponents to survive. Unless you don't have to choose to kill.

MimoDX2 posted: »

We are going to KILL people?

• Hype to the max. :)

HYPE

• When I had the notification of the video I was just raging

Telltale uploaded a video of batman episode 2.. I am hoping a story mode trailer today

• HYPE INTESIFIES

Catlover11 posted: »

HYPE

• HYPED AND LOADED

Hype to the max.

• I know this does not sound like anything important but telltale changed there profile pic on thier social medias and it is obviously themed to minecraft but the background of it looks like particles of the witherstorm. Are they hinting something although I doubt the witherstorm would come back.

• 4 days until the great release!!

I made me a challenge, I'm not going to warch the trailer to have more surprise when I play the episode

• It looks like their typical Minecraft icon to me.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I know this does not sound like anything important but telltale changed there profile pic on thier social medias and it is obviously themed

• IT BETTER BE IN TEAMS! IM NOT KILLING YM BEST FRIENDS!!

• thisepisodegonbeSPECIALLL

I can't wait-- I shall hold all my willpower to not watch the trailer until the episode comes out.

4 days until the great release!! I made me a challenge, I'm not going to warch the trailer to have more surprise when I play the episode

• HYPE INTENSITY INTENSIFIES

HYPE INTESIFIES

• Holy. Crap. Now THAT is amazing!!

BeyondEnder posted: »

Someone exported the Jesse model to Cinema4D and made a render. Original Post: http://mcminetube.deviantart.com/art/Jesse-MCSM-Minecraft-Render-Lightroom-626260012

• Oh crap! That is amazing!

Super1710 posted: »

Here's something he made with the model.

• I know right?

IT BETTER BE IN TEAMS! IM NOT KILLING YM BEST FRIENDS!!

• OMG NEW TRAILER PROBOBLY TODAY CUZ TELLTALE UPDATED THEIR YOUTUBE PROFILE PIC FROM BAT MAN TO STORY MODE!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHH

• I really, really hope it hasn't got another major death scene, I'll probably get close to crying...then I'll feel depressed... deaths no matter what person it is if they're important to a story of anything major makes me fell just terrrrrrrrible

• Could happen, but I will not watch the trailer if it comes, it would spoil the thrill of surprise.

kevinrox11 posted: »

OMG NEW TRAILER PROBOBLY TODAY CUZ TELLTALE UPDATED THEIR YOUTUBE PROFILE PIC FROM BAT MAN TO STORY MODE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

• oh yea i saw your thread, i was going to do it but the temptation is killing me

Could happen, but I will not watch the trailer if it comes, it would spoil the thrill of surprise.

• enter image description here

well i think we all know now MOJANG is upto making MINECRAFT:THE MOVIE AND the release date is MAY 2019 . so i am gussing there will be season 2 before 2019 OR after movie release MAYBE 2020

• Thanks for supporting my group :)

enter image description here

Found this funny comment https://telltale.com/community/discussion/108464/season-2-episode-name-and-episode-storyline-ideas BY LukasTheBr

• HYPED AND OCCUIPIED

HYPED AND LOADED

• I have news dates and release dates So... Anyways Listen up

Release's:

oTrailer: 7:00am EST 8:00am CT 9:00am WST September 10th

oRelease PS (3,4,VITA): 10:00am EST 11:00am CT 12:00pm WST September 13th

oRelease Xbox (360,ONE): 12:00pm EST 1:00pm CT 2:00pm WST September 13th

oRelease IOS (IPhone,IPad ETC): 3:00pm EST 4:00pm CT 5:00pm WST September 15th

oRelease Android (IPhone,IPad,Kindle ETC): 10:00pm EST 11:00pm CT 12:00am WST September 15th/16th

News:

oTrailer +More News: 7:00am EST 8:00am CT 9:00am WST September 10th

oMore News+: 3:00pm EST 4:00pm CT 5:00pm WST September 11th

oFinal News/Announcments: 1:00pm EST 2:00pm CT 3:00pm WST September 12th

oRelease: September 13th/Week of September 13th

These Are Not Real Release/News Days plz do not take this seriously
    This is just a guess

• News 8am

I have news dates and release dates So... Anyways Listen up Release's: oTrailer: 7:00am EST 8:00am CT 9:00am WST September 10th oRe

• I have news dates and release dates

And later:

These Are Not Real Release/News Days

enter image description here

I have news dates and release dates So... Anyways Listen up Release's: oTrailer: 7:00am EST 8:00am CT 9:00am WST September 10th oRe

• I will watch the trailer, then change it to Battlefield 1 Parody Trailer XD

4 days until the great release!! I made me a challenge, I'm not going to warch the trailer to have more surprise when I play the episode

Sign in to comment in this discussion.