Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• OMG THE TRAILER WILL GONNA BE RELEASE TOMORROW I CAN'T WAIT
    Actually I don't know if I will watch because I don't like spoilers but I always watch the trailer... ;-;
    I HATE MY CURIOSITY

• How did u know trailer is tomorrow?

MegaXD posted: »

OMG THE TRAILER WILL GONNA BE RELEASE TOMORROW I CAN'T WAIT Actually I don't know if I will watch because I don't like spoilers but I always watch the trailer... ;-; I HATE MY CURIOSITY

• Well they updated their Twitter pic to story mode yesterday...

kevinrox11 posted: »

OMG NEW TRAILER PROBOBLY TODAY CUZ TELLTALE UPDATED THEIR YOUTUBE PROFILE PIC FROM BAT MAN TO STORY MODE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

• edited September 2016

Trailer releases Monday, considering they said they'll have more info the week of release

OMG THE TRAILER WILL GONNA BE RELEASE TOMORROW I CAN'T WAIT Actually I don't know if I will watch because I don't like spoilers but I always watch the trailer... ;-; I HATE MY CURIOSITY

• Ha -_-

When I had the notification of the video I was just raging

• It said they have are forced to Spleef for their very life so that means once someone gets to arena THEY HAVE TO WIN OR THEY DIE.. that's sad

I know right?

• edited September 2016

NEW PROFILE IMAGE OF TELLTALE
    this

• well tommorow possibly because they usually put their trailers on Saturday if not then i think it will be on release

Well they updated their Twitter pic to story mode yesterday...

• edited September 2016

NEW PROFILE IMAGE OF TELLTALE

• I mean PROFILE NOT BACKGROUND

This isn't new. EDIT: This is new https://twitter.com/KariWahlgren/status/773600111456686084

• Or Sunday, but idk.

well tommorow possibly because they usually put their trailers on Saturday if not then i think it will be on release

• I have never seen Telltale release any kind of trailer on a weekend so either Monday or Tuesday is more likely.

well tommorow possibly because they usually put their trailers on Saturday if not then i think it will be on release

• Have you guys looked up the definition for Mevia's title the Enforcer? It describes what kind of threat shes possibly going to be to Jesse and the gang.

This isn't new. EDIT: This is new https://twitter.com/KariWahlgren/status/773600111456686084

• Yeah but I'm stumped at Soren saying he found the CB, but maybe he was lying and he actually created it and lied about finding it to hide his Old Builder reputation.

Could it be possible that the Atlas is-- WAS-- the Command Block? Like, what they were looking for that whole time was never there? I mean,

• I can't wait for the trailers XDD (Epic Song)

• Give US THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• You're grounded.

Jb211 posted: »

Give US THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• you're not my Dad!!!!!!!

You're grounded.

• edited September 2016

Here the trailer, lol (Plz don't get mad i'm just kidding :'()

Give US THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• gets key art not happy gets blog post and plot and release date STILL NOT HAPPY NOW WANTS A TRAILER ONLY 1 DAY AFTER THE BLOG POST WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

you're not my Dad!!!!!!!

• 'Tough guy, fighter or goon' An enforcer's job is to deter and respond to dirty or violent play by the opposition.

Have you guys looked up the definition for Mevia's title the Enforcer? It describes what kind of threat shes possibly going to be to Jesse and the gang.

• 6 hours for trailer

• huh!!!!!!!!

• CAN'T WAIT FOR TRAILER!!!!

• Sorry i'm just joking :'(

huh!!!!!!!!

• edited September 2016

this

• Some awesome stuff what might happen today -

1. Hypixel might relase a new game (for VIPs)
    2. Minecraft story mode trailer
    3. Im getting my mom's iphone 6 and she gets iphone 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Is it weird that I want and don't want the episode to come out?
    I mean, if a major death comes, I don't know how I would handle it, like Reuben's death.

• Choose
    LUKAS or PETRA
    and if both dies and we leave Ivor behind THEN WE ARE ALONE

XxMaxinexX posted: »

Is it weird that I want and don't want the episode to come out? I mean, if a major death comes, I don't know how I would handle it, like Reuben's death.

• There are Axel and Olivia though, but I woudn't leave Ivor :/

Choose LUKAS or PETRA and if both dies and we leave Ivor behind THEN WE ARE ALONE

• That was EEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCC

Here the trailer, lol (Plz don't get mad i'm just kidding )

• Wow your lucky about getting iphone 6 I mean I have one too but its cracked

guyalf1 posted: »

Some awesome stuff what might happen today - * Hypixel might relase a new game (for VIPs) * Minecraft story mode trailer * Im getting my mom's iphone 6 and she gets iphone 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I really hope that if something bad happens its not death

Is it weird that I want and don't want the episode to come out? I mean, if a major death comes, I don't know how I would handle it, like Reuben's death.

• What if something happened to Axel and Olivia I mean like what if they tried to find Jesse,Petra,Lukas, and Ivor

There are Axel and Olivia though, but I woudn't leave Ivor

• The iPhone 6 is one of the best iphones with the headphone jack

Wow your lucky about getting iphone 6 I mean I have one too but its cracked

• Still no trailer?
    Welp, I'm curious why TTG didn't show us a trailer by now.

• Good morning :)
    Where's the trailer on YouTube
    I NEED THE TRAILER

• It's most likely going to release on Monday that's when they usually release.

Good morning Where's the trailer on YouTube I NEED THE TRAILER

• I'm 100% sure that will be a death scene in this episode, of someone we care much ;-;
    And if we have to choose between Petra and Lukas!!! :(

• Tomorrow or Monday maybe?

Still no trailer? Welp, I'm curious why TTG didn't show us a trailer by now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.