Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• I can't find the screenshot anywhere... where is it?!?1

• Thanks for the heads up. Adding this to the OP.

All that aside... Episode 8 has been rated by PEGI!

• Check a few pages back, and look through spoiler tagged posts. Some users have the screen posted.

I wish spoiler tags were working properly after the Update so I could use Custom Spoiler Warning messages to give a heads up. :/

I can't find the screenshot anywhere... where is it?!?1

• uhhhhhhm why is ivor in his underwear???????????

• yea weird

guyalf1 posted: »

Ivor with underpants... seriously???

• sounds like jesse and the new order of the stone got external servers to me

• AXEL AND OLIVIA ARE BACK! YAS!

Also the new images were sent in E-Mails to everyone who subscribed, here's the web link: http://interloper.telltalegames.com/t/ViewEmail/j/A8B8B2DCC78473DD/9C2D4EDE3627C08ABA4AF9908B8D85ED

• is it me or did jesse install external servers because sky-block spleef and a coliseum jesses on the life boat

Check a few pages back, and look through spoiler tagged posts. Some users have the screen posted. I wish spoiler tags were working properly after the Update so I could use Custom Spoiler Warning messages to give a heads up.

• i guess

is it me or did jesse install external servers because sky-block spleef and a coliseum jesses on the life boat

• edited September 2016

Mod Edit: Spoiler Warning for Episode 8!

Heads up! One of the screenshots Telltale released for Episode 8 has a notable spoiler. Keep that in mind when watching the video! - Blind Sniper

bigbstaz explains about new screenshot so enjoy his predictions

• I'm guessing it's another portal they hop through and not a server. Still, though, the concept of hopping through different portals in Episodes 5-8 does kinda feel like joining different servers, doesn't it? :)

is it me or did jesse install external servers because sky-block spleef and a coliseum jesses on the life boat

• wow thanks (sarcastic) we saw those 3 pages ago

Mod Edit: Spoiler Warning for Episode 8! Heads up! One of the screenshots Telltale released for Episode 8 has a notable spoiler. Keep tha

• edited September 2016

well maybe in ep.8 didn't u see where they didn't hop into that portal they through it so maybe they needed to get PAMAs heart to have a computer battery it kind of makes since.

I'm guessing it's another portal they hop through and not a server. Still, though, the concept of hopping through different portals in Episodes 5-8 does kinda feel like joining different servers, doesn't it?

• This video was uploaded 6 hours ago.. And he explains a lot

wow thanks (sarcastic) we saw those 3 pages ago

• I'm just kinda sad... everyone will be hyping on this thread tomorrow and the day after except for us mobile users :'(

• I am sad because after tomorrow there will be no more story mode

I'm just kinda sad... everyone will be hyping on this thread tomorrow and the day after except for us mobile users

• Tuesday morning releases tarts with a launch trailer

vickytonner posted: »

I hope we gat a trailer tommrow

• Tuesday morning releases tarts with a launch trailer like episode 5&6 trailers

• edited September 2016

Thanks for edit down thumbs up

I'm guessing it's another portal they hop through and not a server. Still, though, the concept of hopping through different portals in Episodes 5-8 does kinda feel like joining different servers, doesn't it?

• edited September 2016

I wonder which are image you said has spoilers

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2016

Never say never. They seem to be making lots of subtle hints at more to possibly come down the line. This is especially evident when you look at the episode 8 title, and how they've acknowledged it during the PAX Panel and even on the website's old description for Episode 1 ("...Of course, there's that question mark though."). I could see them eventually doing more episodes.

Also, keep in mind most Telltale series only get five or six episodes in a Season. Minecraft: Story Mode has eight episodes so far, and the three bonus episodes came super quickly after episode five. For other Telltale games that get new Seasons or bonus episodes for Season 1, they usually have to wait a long time, but Minecraft fans only had to wait from March until June for Episode 6 to come after Episode 5. Telltale has given Minecraft lots of extra attention compared to other Telltale series, some of which don't even get bonus episodes or more Seasons after Season 1.

I am sad because after tomorrow there will be no more story mode

• edited September 2016

minecraft story mode made a ton of money so they will probably make another one like minecraft story mode 2

just like the walking dead season 1 was big
    so they make the walking dead season 2
    and season two was so big that they make season 3 of the walking dead

or a mini series if they run out of ideas

I am sad because after tomorrow there will be no more story mode

• edited September 2016

Yeah you are right I said there will not be a episode soon
    although a season break takes 1 year??

Never say never. They seem to be making lots of subtle hints at more to possibly come down the line. This is especially evident when you loo

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2016

Yeah, new Seasons for Telltale games typically take a while. Here are some previous examples from other Telltale series:

The Walking Dead

• The Walking Dead: Season 1 went on from April to November 2012.
    • The Walking Dead: 400 Days was a bonus episode for Season 1 that was released in July 2013.
    • The Walking Dead: Season 2 started in December 2013, and ended in August 2014.
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne was a three episode mini series that went on from February to April 2016.
    • Season 3 (called "A New Frontier") has not yet released, and is set to premiere in November 2016.

Game of Thrones

• Game of Thrones: Season 1 started in December 2014, and ended in November 2015.
    • Game of Thrones: Season 2 has not yet released, and has no release date.

Yeah you are right I said there will not be a episode soon although a season break takes 1 year??

• edited September 2016

remember when minecraft story mode was the biggest thing and it was voted 1st best in app store better than minecraft wow so long ago

• Well then I am hoping like season 1 the date as October 2017

Yeah, new Seasons for Telltale games typically take a while. Here are some previous examples from other Telltale series: The Walking Dead

• Maybe, we'll have to wait and see. After Season 1 of Walking Dead, Telltale has a very large schedule of other upcoming games to work on. They are working on games for Marvel, more Game of Thrones, more Walking Dead, and they are even working on their own original Telltale story with a TV Show and a video game. They also probably have several unannounced games they are working on as well.

You can read here to see what upcoming projects Telltale are working on.

Well then I am hoping like season 1 the date as October 2017

• edited September 2016

TOMORROW SPOILER CHART

All are in PACIFIC TIME

ALL ARE EXPECTED TIMING

8:00 AM - Episode 8 "Launch trailer"
    8:15 AM- First gameplay (hopefully by xcagegame)
    10:00 AM- UGamer livestream
    12:30 PM- DanTDM gameplay
    1:30 PM- bigb4tz2 gameplay
    2:45 PM- ECKOSOLDIER gameplay
    3:00 PM- Captainsparklz gameplay
    3:30 PM- stacyplays gameplay
    4:00 PM- Stampylonghead gameplay
    IF you know anymore players COMMENT DOWN

So guys if you don't want spoilers don't search anything from 13th September 8:00 AM

• I updated my post above with another series I forgot to list, Walking Dead: Michonne. It was a three episode mini series kind of like the Minecraft Adventure Pass.

Well then I am hoping like season 1 the date as October 2017

• what about sundee and ldshadow lady

TOMORROW SPOILER CHART All are in PACIFIC TIME ALL ARE EXPECTED TIMING 8:00 AM - Episode 8 "Launch trailer" 8:15 AM- F

• ldshadowlady just played episode 6 (since she was in it) I think

what about sundee and ldshadow lady

• Ldshadowlady odes not play story mode
    In episode 6 gameplay shadowlady said she is just playing to see the murder mystery

what about sundee and ldshadow lady

• Yeah

ldshadowlady just played episode 6 (since she was in it) I think

• The funniest think is its voted by Google play and the general come 2days late on Google play

remember when minecraft story mode was the biggest thing and it was voted 1st best in app store better than minecraft wow so long ago

• can someone please link me to the email?

• I did not get mail

can someone please link me to the email?

• I don't know if I hold myself to not watch gameplay episode 8 Of the channel XcageGames
    I HATE YOU XCAGEGAMES
    ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; Lol

• Since we been talking about Season 2, here is my little summary on the plot for it. (May change according to the events of Ep. 8):

Jesse and the gang have finally gotten home from their amazing adventure, and things finally start going back to normal. But one day, late at night, Jesse wakes up to find a mysterious figure knocking on the window. When he goes outside and follows it, he sees it running to the Old Builders' temple. Little did he know a couple of his friends had followed him. When Jesse gets to the portal, the figure lights it with a purple flint and steel. The portal glows with an evil aura. The figure runs up to Jesse, grabs him and starts to bring him toward the portal. Just before Jesse can be dragged into the predicament, Petra, Axel, Gabriel and maybe another side character (like the Harper kind of side character) run into the room, and a fight goes underway. At the end, one of the three/four friends (who it is is based on some of the things you do in battle) is thrown into the portal, and the frame blows up, and the purple flint and steel shatters. They unmask the figure and it is someone they dont know, but who it will be is part of an extreme plot twist, like Jesse's brother or something like that. Anyways, the season is about trying to get that friend back.

• Noooope. I am close to Ugamer, and he will be the one to stream ep8.

TOMORROW SPOILER CHART All are in PACIFIC TIME ALL ARE EXPECTED TIMING 8:00 AM - Episode 8 "Launch trailer" 8:15 AM- F

Sign in to comment in this discussion.