Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• today , the australian people will get the episode , there is 1 more day and i have school so it won't be hard to wait.

• ONCE AGAIN. I WAS JOKING. This is annoying me at this point, It was plain obvious I was joking. I mean are you serious. Do youthink I would just go to telltale and say 'Cancel the episode' and they'd listen????? Plus, I'm not being rude. He needs to be quiet. He's allowed to want it, but every day he just wants news at that very second and its so annoying. Hes so impatient PLUS he expects it to magically appear. I know it seems rude, but I mean come on. Besides who takes a person seriously when they say theyll tell telltale to cancel it. God. Plus you telling me doesn't do anything. I don't like being rude, but sometimes you just do it unintentionally. And yes im serious. You saying not be rude can't really change anything :/ As said I don't like being rude, it just happens when you say a joke. :/

JimMate789 posted: »

Will YOU shut up? You can't tell them to cancel an Episode. Stop being rude. I already told you before.

• Be scared. I'll hunt ya down >:3

fancies posted: »

Oh no, I'm so scared! Telltale will cancel the finale because an 11 year old told them to!

• Crap, i hope there is no Spoiler Gameplay from Australian gamers, still Monday in my area (Jakarta, Indonesia)

SCHLIRi posted: »

today , the australian people will get the episode , there is 1 more day and i have school so it won't be hard to wait.

• meh. It's tomorrow. I can wait till then to play it, I don't watch any Australian Gamers anyway.

• 32hrs for the Australian people

• Um its not today schliri. Its out for aussie tomorrow.

Crap, i hope there is no Spoiler Gameplay from Australian gamers, still Monday in my area (Jakarta, Indonesia)

• Wait what. It releases tomorrow right? It would release in the morning. Or during midday. Not 1am wednesday

32hrs for the Australian people

• The Australian version has normally released around midnight their time zone on PS4 which is around the afternoon on Monday for everyone else.

ASaltLick posted: »

Wait what. It releases tomorrow right? It would release in the morning. Or during midday. Not 1am wednesday

• That would be cool!

SethomanT posted: »

Since we been talking about Season 2, here is my little summary on the plot for it. (May change according to the events of Ep. 8): Jesse

• So episode is out in Australia ?

OzzyUK posted: »

The Australian version has normally released around midnight their time zone on PS4 which is around the afternoon on Monday for everyone else.

• edited September 2016

Lol, nooope. It's gonna be out in 3 hours from now. I live in australia zone. There will be spoilers. Be sure of that. I wonder. Who the heck tells you to watch those videos? You click them. Control yourself. I can auto control myself. Why others can't? lol.

Um its not today schliri. Its out for aussie tomorrow.

• In 3 hours it will be out.

So episode is out in Australia ?

• edited September 2016

After episode 3 I like watching gameplay rather than playing
    I wonder which youtuber livestock or upload first

In 3 hours it will be out.

• Oh sorry

Wait what. It releases tomorrow right? It would release in the morning. Or during midday. Not 1am wednesday

• Hate to be that one guy, but it's 27 hours. It's releasing tomorrow. They release it midnight 1 day before the USA release for some reason. Could be wrong but I remember it going down like that.

In 3 hours it will be out.

• If we have to choose, i will choose lukas. I like him a lot, but not as i love petra

MegaXD posted: »

I'm 100% sure that will be a death scene in this episode, of someone we care much ;-; And if we have to choose between Petra and Lukas!!!

• edited September 2016

It's released ;). I am downloading it right now.

Hate to be that one guy, but it's 27 hours. It's releasing tomorrow. They release it midnight 1 day before the USA release for some reason. Could be wrong but I remember it going down like that.

• So are you youtuber. If yes please upload

It's released . I am downloading it right now.

• Send me episode 8 :D :D

• Lol. No. I am not a youtuber. It's out on ps4. I won't stream it.

So are you youtuber. If yes please upload

• edited September 2016

Well, the forums gonna be riddled with spoilers so I'm not going to be on till I've played the episode. Enjoy it! :3

• edited September 2016

1 Day Left To Watch/Play This Episode !

Send me episode 8

• Can you tell me size Of episode?

Lol. No. I am not a youtuber. It's out on ps4. I won't stream it.

• Lucky you!

• I have a random question.Normally,at which hour is released a trailer of a telltale game?
    I am kinda new to the community,is there any schedule or is it purely in the morning at telltale?

• TOMORROW SPOILER CHART

All are in PACIFIC TIME

ALL ARE EXPECTED TIMING

8:00 AM - Episode 8 "Launch trailer"
    8:15 AM- First gameplay (hopefully by xcagegame)
    10:00 AM- UGamer livestream
    12:30 PM- DanTDM gameplay
    1:30 PM- bigb4tz2 gameplay
    2:45 PM- ECKOSOLDIER gameplay
    3:00 PM- Captainsparklz gameplay
    3:30 PM- stacyplays gameplay
    4:00 PM- Stampylonghead gameplay
    IF you know anymore players COMMENT DOWN

So guys if you don't want spoilers don't search anything from 13th September 8:00 AM

Quote From Anyentertainers

I Think That A Schedule ? Maybe !

Chris06 posted: »

I have a random question.Normally,at which hour is released a trailer of a telltale game? I am kinda new to the community,is there any schedule or is it purely in the morning at telltale?

• Trailers normally release between 8 AM and 10 AM PDT.

I have a random question.Normally,at which hour is released a trailer of a telltale game? I am kinda new to the community,is there any schedule or is it purely in the morning at telltale?

• Thanks! I was hoping to get the trailer today,so in the following 1 and a half hours it might release!

OzzyUK posted: »

Trailers normally release between 8 AM and 10 AM PDT.

• edited September 2016

Well that must be because there is no gameplay or streams till now

Rovio Fan posted: »

TOMORROW SPOILER CHART All are in PACIFIC TIME ALL ARE EXPECTED TIMING 8:00 AM - Episode 8 "Launch trailer" 8:15 AM

• If OzzyUK is right TRAILER INCOMING IN 1 hrs 30 min

Thanks! I was hoping to get the trailer today,so in the following 1 and a half hours it might release!

• Ugh, gotta stay away from YouTube, btw my curiosity is killing me.

• edited September 2016

I don't wanna see gameplay but I KEEP SEARCHING FOR GAMEPLAY EVERY MINUTE haha no patience

XxMaxinexX posted: »

Ugh, gotta stay away from YouTube, btw my curiosity is killing me.

• I Hope So ! Cant Wait To See Axel And Olivia In This Episode.

If OzzyUK is right TRAILER INCOMING IN 1 hrs 30 min

• Me Too !

I don't wanna see gameplay but I KEEP SEARCHING FOR GAMEPLAY EVERY MINUTE haha no patience

• Done?

Lol. No. I am not a youtuber. It's out on ps4. I won't stream it.

• Clementine doesn't have the episode. No one does.

• I think so

Clementine doesn't have the episode. No one does.

• I finished the episode. It was nice, I can't express myself without spoiling so. Yeah, nice episode.

• damn guys , there is only a day , i can live without MCSM i play it for fun so if the game end now what u will do ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.