Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• If it is tommorow I might not watch the trailer

No because telltale are not online on YouTube

• Nooope. It would've explode if Ugamer was actually going to stream it. He lied to me that he will stream it.

Chris06 posted: »

I don't think so,if it would be the media would explode with spoilers and videos should appear no matter what

• I wouldn't say it's a spoiler honestly because none of this is confirmed, it's just what I assume from the pictures. Which I could either be completely right or completely wrong, I'm leaning more towards completely wrong just because. But I'll add a spoiler thing anyway. :)

add spoiler so you have to click!

• Seems like the trailer will either be coming out later today or early tomorrow since the episode comes tomorrow.

• Ive been on youtube for the past 3 hours looking for gameplay if someone found gameplay could they please leave a link i would really apricate that

• edited September 2016

why do you want to see gameplay of it? there could be spoilers right at the start.

vickytonner posted: »

Ive been on youtube for the past 3 hours looking for gameplay if someone found gameplay could they please leave a link i would really apricate that

• I thought streaming was built into the PS4, it's weird that it would affect your PC in any way.

Your PC has to be hooked to a TV / Monitor if you can view things on it. And since you have a monitor you could temporarily unplug the PC's HDMI, plug it into your PS4 and then your TV, or if your TV has two HDMI slots or your PC isn't HDMI you can just grab an extra HDMI cable and use it alongside your PC.

The capture video it will crash if I stream. I don't play on tv. I use pc and a video capture to play the ps4.

• edited September 2016

I would just wait for tomorrow it's very unlikely anyone will release gameplay today.

same i cant stop looking on youtube i really wanna watch gameplay of the episode

• I have the email too. And the trailer will possibly on 13th, the same day it comes out

Creeper1846 posted: »

Telltale said there would be more news on there twitter on the email they sent me so I'm thinking something about the episode tomorrow not even sure about a trailer but it's likely.

• Yeah I don't know why but it looks like Ivor is wearing pyjamas

MegaXD posted: »

I prefer the caracthers without they armor , makes me feel as if they came back to themselves, but Ivor look ridiculous without his clothes LOL XD

• I dont care about the spoilers i want to watch to i know what to do when i play the episode tomorrow and i am fed up of waiting and i keep looking at youtube every second so please leave me a link to gameplay of the episode please

NorthStars posted: »

why do you want to see gameplay of it? there could be spoilers right at the start.

• Yay! Finally rated!

Thanks for the heads up. Adding this to the OP.

• So is I. I keep looking for gameplays too

• I don't think we'll be getting a trailer today. Oh well.

• We can get a trailer any time actually

• Everyone's complaining about school being back in when the episode comes out. Meanwhile, I've been in school for a month.

• Yeah and they can play it after school

• you need to be patient. complaining about the wait when there was no release date for the episode yet is understandable, but now we know it is coming by tomorrow, so you can wait.

I dont care about the spoilers i want to watch to i know what to do when i play the episode tomorrow and i am fed up of waiting and i keep looking at youtube every second so please leave me a link to gameplay of the episode please

• Im lucky because Im in holiday but even If I had school, I could play it.

• When there was a pig, When there was the ocelots, When Ivor was evil

Super1710 posted: »

I was reading about an unused scene in the google play advertisements, lots of people thought it was a flashback. Perhaps it could appear in episode 8 as a flashback. Images:

• It's still in the 13th of September
    Not 13th the Friday LOL XD

Wait! Is the episode out anywhere? Or is it just troll

• That wasnt gmeplay it was only 2 seconds long

• Yup

aMCSMfan posted: »

Yeah and they can play it after school

• Any news about episode 8?

• It comes out tomorrow (unless you're in the Australian area. The episodes usually release in the next few hours). I think that's all we need to know at this point.

Norbi0001 posted: »

Any news about episode 8?

• I'm hypad for tomorrow, (hype and sad) it's the release of episode 8 but also the end of MC:SM :'( :'( I'm excitessed (excited and depressed) the end is nigh! Tomorrow is the big day!!! :( :) :'( :D

• Well it's coming out tomorrow if you did not know.

Norbi0001 posted: »

Any news about episode 8?

• The most likley reason there is no trailer today is because telltale wants to hype the episode with no spoilers and one of the screenshots was enough spoilers and I'm thankful there is no gameplay or trailer so I can stay away from spoilers and complete that trailer on the other thread.

• After all you guys finish the episode, please don't post spoilers in this thread because me and the other mobile people will be here waiting for our news.

• Yep me too :)

After all you guys finish the episode, please don't post spoilers in this thread because me and the other mobile people will be here waiting for our news.

• They might be saying week of September 13 because of past release dates such as episode 3 when it released the next day.

• We will keep an eye on this thread for spoilers and any that do pop up will be removed as spoilers are not allowed on this thread.

After all you guys finish the episode, please don't post spoilers in this thread because me and the other mobile people will be here waiting for our news.

• Well, didn't the email say 13th for mobile?

They might be saying week of September 13 because of past release dates such as episode 3 when it released the next day.

• edited September 2016

They just posted the screenshots on their official tumblr. Do they just not give a shit about spoilers or what?

Now on Twitter...Those people who I won't call by name because I'm not an ass better show up early in the episode.

• I thought I was going to stop at MC:SM ep8, and not play Telltale again (or play MCSM season 2 if there is one), but then I found Marvel is working with Telltale! Yay!

• edited September 2016

http://67.media.tumblr.com/6e712f33d51563ce1be0fc032158f2b9/tumblr_odetn6Jk2F1rhhykuo2_1280.jpgOlivia and Axel are in this one!

• Um? So telltale isnt allowed to post them on their tumblr? Is that what youre saying?

They just posted the screenshots on their official tumblr. Do they just not give a shit about spoilers or what? Now on Twitter...Those people who I won't call by name because I'm not an ass better show up early in the episode.

• Well those two seem like a pretty big spoiler imo. It could've been a nice surprise.

ASaltLick posted: »

Um? So telltale isnt allowed to post them on their tumblr? Is that what youre saying?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.