Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• You can't send a link to an email (as I am aware). But if you really want me too I will screenshot some of the email and send it to you

can someone please link me to the email?

• I returned and no gameplay yet...
    You got to be kidding me Telltale

• Yeah I get it around 7pm and record it right away.

vickytonner posted: »

im on steam too

• I need early gameplay

• Can't wait for the episode to release where I live, high hopes for this one I must say.

• Hey I like BigB >:(

wow thanks (sarcastic) we saw those 3 pages ago

• LDshadowlady does not play it,although she did play episode 6 since she was in it

what about sundee and ldshadow lady

• When will the trailer come out?

• Telltale said there would be more news on the lead up to the date of release well there was no news (well there were screenshots but they kind of kept it hidden for people who don't get emails)

• edited September 2016

I agree a lot with your point actually. I understand Telltale has a reason for everything, but I really didn't like this teaser. Even if these certain characters arrive early in the episode, it would've been nice to be completely surprised.

They just posted the screenshots on their official tumblr. Do they just not give a shit about spoilers or what? Now on Twitter...Those people who I won't call by name because I'm not an ass better show up early in the episode.

• And yet STILL no Android release date....

• saaammme.

I have show choir directly after school, so I can't play it after school until 5:00. I can't play it before school, I have to get on my bus at 7:00am.

SethomanT posted: »

Everyone's complaining about school being back in when the episode comes out. Meanwhile, I've been in school for a month.

• cries because I can't play the game until 5:00pm CT tomorrow

• Episode 8 HYPE!

• Hopefully the episode releases when I get out of school. Screw homework MCSM for the win

• You will fail your test :(Why you should do homework

Hopefully the episode releases when I get out of school. Screw homework MCSM for the win

• Yeah!

Episode 8 HYPE!

• ;(

You will fail your test

• I'm a teacher so I know what I'm saying I was once like you

;(

• edited September 2016

Quote from episode 3: Yeeeaaaahhh!

Yeah!

• edited September 2016

I thought it was episode 4 that trailer was released same day?

EDIT: Ok nevermind it was episode 5 i just checked :)

Not always. Episode 5's trailer released the same day. Might be the same for episode 8.

• If you were on mobile.

I thought it was episode 4 that trailer was released same day? EDIT: Ok nevermind it was episode 5 i just checked

• Well, I'm really going to tell the moderators about your actions. I know you want that user to stop, but the rest your saying isn't even acceptable. You were already told not to do this again. ENOUGH.

ASaltLick posted: »

ONCE AGAIN. I WAS JOKING. This is annoying me at this point, It was plain obvious I was joking. I mean are you serious. Do youthink I would

• oh ok

If you were on mobile.

• edited September 2016

Hey anyone think that Jesse will have to kill his friends like Bismuth

• edited September 2016

Im thinking that Telltale wont release a trailer

• They say it will be on September 15

And yet STILL no Android release date....

• I wanna record the episode but like I need a gaming recording software more than 10 or 15 minutes not like bandicam and no virus

• I wanna record the episode but like I need a gaming recording software more than 10 or 15 minutes not like bandicam and no virus

• Usually minecraft story mode comes out at 3:00 am I think for me (it's usually there at 5:00 am) but people say it's going to be out later but it's usually out I Xbox for me by 5:00 am in my time zone.

• edited September 2016

When did they say that?

They say it will be on September 15

• I'm going to try to finish all my homework in school tomorrow. I know I won't have any Algebra 2 homework, so when there's no homework for Algebra, then there's pretty much no homework at all for me. Which is awesome, because I don't have any plans for tomorrow night. Again- awesome because I can just play the whole way through Episode 8 without having to stop once. Well, maybe a few times here and there for bathroom and dinner, but damn. This is it. I can't believe how far they've gone. Not only have they gone far as a team and as a family, but us as well. We've come far as a fandom and even after it's come to a close, I still hope to see more out of this fandom.

MCSMSHALLREIGNFOREVER

• WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAYS...

• IOS USERS CAN GET THE EP NOW! Change your region to Australia and download the ep. you're welcome xoxo

Not responsible for any possible damage inflicted on your device. Do at your own risk. xoxo

• Will this work with Android?

fancies posted: »

IOS USERS CAN GET THE EP NOW! Change your region to Australia and download the ep. you're welcome xoxo Not responsible for any possible damage inflicted on your device. Do at your own risk. xoxo

• edited September 2016

omg! omg! omg! i just got in minecraft story mode ep.8 yes yes yes yayayayaayayyayayyayayyaya

hype i play pocket edition

and i have usa
    app store

• Probably. I'm going to try it on android. Thanks.

Will this work with Android?

• I think so. Change your region if you can.

Will this work with Android?

• If you have a Mac you can use Quicktime Player, it's decent

I wanna record the episode but like I need a gaming recording software more than 10 or 15 minutes not like bandicam and no virus

Sign in to comment in this discussion.