Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Is it out for ps4 yet? If so then I think the xbox release may be on the slow side this time around.

• I'm kinda glad that I have to go to school today, it'll probably be out once I get home.... hopefully...

Is it out for ps4 yet? If so then I think the xbox release may be on the slow side this time around.

• I'm waiting for Xbox 360 release

• Playing on Xbox 360 but I downloaded it on my iPad just in case... I don't know if I should wait or play it....

• Well I am going to sleep. Hope it's out in the morning.

• Just downloading it right now!

Super HYPE

• edited September 2016

Has the episode came out for Xbox one yet? I'm about to go to school and I wanna make sure

• Steam version is available?

• No, I'm salty.

Has the episode came out for Xbox one yet? I'm about to go to school and I wanna make sure

• What platform?

Just downloading it right now! Super HYPE

• The Steam version normally releases from around 10 AM Pacific Time.

Linkyop posted: »

Steam version is available?

• Do you guys think that the price will go down on Steam once Episode 8 is out? I want to get it on PC so it can find my save files if season 2 ever comes out, because right now I'm playing on Xbox One. I plan to buy it on PC if it ever comes out.

• last time on episode 7 on ps4 i got the episode in the morning now no..

• lol and we still don't have a trailer .. there is a problem i think

• I think the console releases are just running slower than the rest. I guess it will release later for us.

SCHLIRi posted: »

lol and we still don't have a trailer .. there is a problem i think

• Telling you now. We will either get 4 more episodes, or we will get a 2nd Season.

• Out for 360 UK but not PS4 yet

• Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious they'd show up in some capacity, whether as just a random cameo or more important role. But maybe that's just me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They just posted the screenshots on their official tumblr. Do they just not give a shit about spoilers or what? Now on Twitter...Those people who I won't call by name because I'm not an ass better show up early in the episode.

• I live in the EU and have noticed that usually these episodes go up quite early as I play them when I wake up in the morning usually,. But I can't seem to see it on the store?

Is this just an issue for us in the EU? Or are our US brothers and sisters having the same issue too?

• I don't care if its the beginning-middle of the episode, but if its the end its pretty spoiler-ish

Pipas posted: »

Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious they'd show up in some capacity, whether as just a random cameo or more important role. But maybe that's just me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• xd

Out for 360 UK but not PS4 yet

• There's a 40% discount right now on both MCSM and it's Adventure Pass in Humble Bundle store. Though I'd wait a bit before buying it, because in a few months they'll sell it even cheaper, the second season hasn't been confirmed yet and even if it was, Telltale is currently looking into importing saves from different consoles for TWD S3, so buying it for PC only because of saves would be waste of money.

Do you guys think that the price will go down on Steam once Episode 8 is out? I want to get it on PC so it can find my save files if season 2 ever comes out, because right now I'm playing on Xbox One. I plan to buy it on PC if it ever comes out.

• edited September 2016

Ok then I've been sleeping for awhile and I'm up at 5:00 am on Xbox one when it is usually out for me and it's not there i might just play it on mobile for now because that's what I originally played on if it's out on mobile.

• Ok I just checked and I'm in North America and episode 8 is on IOS I know people said this before but anyway have fun mobile so for some reason it did not get delayed.

• edited September 2016

BigB just posted 2 episodes of the official gameplay of episode 8

I need early gameplay

• yes , me too.

I live in the EU and have noticed that usually these episodes go up quite early as I play them when I wake up in the morning usually,. But I

• It doesn't appear to be out yet from checking the Playstation store and it doesn't appear to be out in the Americain Playstation store either so i guess Playstation users will need to wait for Sony to update their store page.

I live in the EU and have noticed that usually these episodes go up quite early as I play them when I wake up in the morning usually,. But I

• No theres not. I saw the episode

• SPOILER WARNING
    KEEP SPOILER TAG FOR THAT

• edited September 2016

I just played the episode on IOS since it was not out on Xbox (and still isn't) and wow it was amazing. (I'm going to open a spoiler thread for people who have played the episode and want to talk about it).

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2016

Please remember to not post any spoilers in the waiting thread.

• Wish they'd release it already on xbox one.

• well it was an update on ps4 4.0 , i think they will put the game now

• I'm here in central USA And the episode is out on IOS! Though I can't play it till after school >:(

• Don't watch bigbst4tz's lets play its a spoiler alert from the title of the video

• F*** you BigB, with your f****** spoilery title and thumbnail!!! You just spoiled the BIGGEST THING in the episode!!!

• sonny made stupid things , we need to wait MCSM + Fifa all day

Sign in to comment in this discussion.