Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• I've seen the title :(

Don't watch bigbst4tz's lets play its a spoiler alert from the title of the video

• Well I finished the episode. See you all in the Batman Episode 2 thread.

• The team comes to the old builders castle

Meiva, the enforcer - So... you didnt listened to my warning about cheating... The atlas will never be yours!

Lukas - Would you shut up? We came all this way and we need THIS atlas to return home.

(Jesse and petra says - YES!)

Ivor - I have a lava house in the works! I dont want to lose its relase!

Meiva - Fine then... You cant say you we'rent warned about this... You're hopeless to destroy me.

Meiva draws dual diamond swords and then a army of diamond people comes

Meiva - Lets see you cheat now, Jesse.

Jesse - Its our end.... But i wont let this happen!!!

Jesse suddenly uses some mythical magic... And suddenly the ultimate sword from ep 4 is back!

Ivor - Impossible... I thought you denostructed it...

Jesse - Well... uh.... LOOK OUT!

2 People jump on jesse and then Q appears to be clicked.

Meiva - Clever... Very clever...

Jesse - My friends are in my world... So i wont let you destroy it with your weapon!

Suddenly, Harper appears

Harper - Capsize, think twice... I did something when you was doing the minigames...

Suddenly, The old Order of the stone appears with soren!

Soren - Yeah, jesse. you CANT give up just yet.

Gabriel - Yeah! you wasnt giving up on the storm! Believe in you!!!

Then, axel and olivia came

Axel - Hey! Jesse! If you became friends with me, YOU can do anything!

Olivia - YEAH! What he told!

And suddenly, again... ALL THE ECOUNTERED CHARACTERS (exluding the witherstorm) COMES TO HELP JESSE!

Crowd - WE BELIEVE IN YOU JESSE!!!!

Suddenly, Aiden, the blaze rods and sky city denizens comes

Aiden - YEAH!!! BEAT EM UP JESSE!!!

The white pumpkin appears with the youtubers

Cassie - HEY, JESSE! If you got past me... You can beat em! I still believe in you!

And then... A zombie appears

Jesse - Uh... Whos this zombie?

Zombie - Thats me, PAMA, Harper gave me a new body to live with... And jesse! Dont give up! My minions, Attack!

Jesse - Everyone... CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Final battle of the finale to be continued)

• edited September 2016

Ops , after restart the apps ,the game can be play

• edited September 2016

Well since story mode is (possibly) done I'm going to be on the batman part of the forums.

• If anyone wants to discuss anything related to the episode that might even hint at a spoiler for episode 8 please use the "Episode 8 Spoiler Thread." :)

• Well its not out on PC :( and I have to go to school but yesterday I got to stay home on purpose from my holiday

• edited September 2016

Trailer's up

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2016

Just a heads up for everyone, there is a new News post and it now says North American PS3&4 versions will release on the 14th and the European PS3&4 versions will release in the 16th.

Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 - ‘A Journey’s End?’ is now available on PC/Mac, Xbox One, and Xbox 360, iOS devices via the App Store and Android Devices via Google Play and Amazon App Store. PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 versions will arrive September 14th in North America and September 16th in Europe.

• Thanks for the heads up, i added it to the OP :)

Trailer's up

• Hey when I was trying to find minecraft story mode episode 8 on xbox one it is not there on the store.

• i should stop giving for this game more money, i still again to wait ?

• Not up here(Ohio)

• I saw jetra in the trailer, its still not out for Xboxone.this looks like a dark episode just from the trailer, Stay away from spoilers.

• for 2 times , telltale did that again to me , i waited 2 weeks for episode 6 and now more days for episode 8.. in other companies when u tell THE DATE when the episode will be released , it will remain that DATE

• I really want to play but I have to wait until Thursday. Which isn't such a bad thing since no commentary game plays probably won't be out any time soon. A couple of days won't kill me unlike some peeps. I'm patient. :P

• Wait so I played the episode on IOS because the Xbox version still hasn't released. It says on the top it will release 14 for a Xbox is that true or am I misreading it will it come today for Xbox?

• Going To Download Episode 8 Now Since Trailer Is Out !

• Is the episode downloadable for anyone on steam??

• It's so hard to not look at the trailer!!

• That was... ONE GOOD EPISODE!!! Cant wait to season 2.

• The dates in the OP are provided by Telltale, if there are any last minute changes it will be updated as soon as any news comes through.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Wait so I played the episode on IOS because the Xbox version still hasn't released. It says on the top it will release 14 for a Xbox is that true or am I misreading it will it come today for Xbox?

• The Steam version should release from around 10 AM pacific time but there have been some delays in the past so that time is not 100% guaranteed.

Chris06 posted: »

Is the episode downloadable for anyone on steam??

• Can someone please tell me why the PS3/4 version has been pushed back by one day?!

• Loved the ep.

• really? why an extra day for Xbox?

Creeper1846 posted: »

Wait so I played the episode on IOS because the Xbox version still hasn't released. It says on the top it will release 14 for a Xbox is that true or am I misreading it will it come today for Xbox?

• edited September 2016

theres not really any spoilers in it. all I saw was one

It's so hard to not look at the trailer!!

• Well I think that's it from season 1 :)

• The first episode in the 13 october 2015 and a final episode in the 13 september 2016. Thank you very match to movie in about 1 year. :). And Happy Birthday MCSM.

• So extra day for XBOX ONE?

• There have been no announcements that the Xbox date changed yet unlike the PS3&4 which did change in todays announcement.

Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 - ‘A Journey’s End?’ is now available on PC/Mac, Xbox One, and Xbox 360, iOS devices via the App Store and Android Devices via Google Play and Amazon App Store. PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 versions will arrive September 14th in North America and September 16th in Europe.

NorthStars posted: »

really? why an extra day for Xbox?

• Correct 11 months

Extra_93 posted: »

The first episode in the 13 october 2015 and a final episode in the 13 september 2016. Thank you very match to movie in about 1 year. . And Happy Birthday MCSM.

• Still no xbox release..

• ok, thanks.

OzzyUK posted: »

There have been no announcements that the Xbox date changed yet unlike the PS3&4 which did change in todays announcement. Minecraf

• What time zones is the episode out in I'm in Scotland and when I'm typing this it's 4pm

• To be honest nobody knows what time for Xbox users. Telltale claims it's already released for us when it's not. We may be waiting until the 14th like PSN.

What time zones is the episode out in I'm in Scotland and when I'm typing this it's 4pm

• Did it release on telltale's website?

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam version should release from around 10 AM pacific time but there have been some delays in the past so that time is not 100% guaranteed.

• the episode is only out for xbox 360 not xbox one?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.