Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• it really is.

Lmao... come on this is madness..

• I know, they should release them all on Friday instead rather than let spoilers happen. I would like to play it before knowing what happens GAAH

SethomanT posted: »

Everyones complaining about Xbox One being delayed. I have to wait until Friday to play it...

• edited September 2016

yep.

Rsm123 posted: »

Why does nobody know how to release their products at the same time world-wide as to avoid spoilers. This is getting ridiculous, seriously,

• for now, just stay off youtube and stay off any forums but this one, overall just stay off the web.

Rsm123 posted: »

I know, they should release them all on Friday instead rather than let spoilers happen. I would like to play it before knowing what happens GAAH

• Calm down jeez it anit my fault

WHY do they care more about the older, 11 year old consoles than the LATEST Xbox?!?!?!

• If the PS4 releases before 8:30am CT tomorrow, I'll be able to play it.

• All it says on Xbox is "The content you're looking for isn't here. Just in case, try searching for it" :(

• It's allows me to 'download' on XBOX ONE, but "The thing you are looking for is not here"

• edited September 2016

yep thats what I said. The thing is its not up on the game store yet, microsoft hasnt updated to where mcsm ep 8 is to download. which is why it leads you to no where

• When you press 'play' it shows that you can download the episode, but takes you back to the 'episodes' page.. :(

• I'm curious to know what, exactly, is causing the Xbox One version to release later than the Xbox 360 version...

• "How come You-Tubers get to play it?" They get a copy early. I remember DanTDM saying "Once this video is up it should be released"...

• edited September 2016

because when youtubers play it they are advertising the game to their fans, makes them want to play it, so they get early access for it is one reason.

"How come You-Tubers get to play it?" They get a copy early. I remember DanTDM saying "Once this video is up it should be released"...

• I think it's the same problem as what happened with episode 5 came out

I'm curious to know what, exactly, is causing the Xbox One version to release later than the Xbox 360 version...

• But I rather to not look at the trailer, like in episode 7, we met PAMA, and when we entered the dimension, we all knew that the zombie was controlled by PAMA.

I don't want to know what happens in the episode until I play it.

NorthStars posted: »

theres not really any spoilers in it. all I saw was one

• edited September 2016

Well, at least I have to wait one more day instead of Europe, ( I am from Latin America).

• I would stay off youtube or any forums but this then, some forum titles might give alot away

But I rather to not look at the trailer, like in episode 7, we met PAMA, and when we entered the dimension, we all knew that the zombie was controlled by PAMA. I don't want to know what happens in the episode until I play it.

• So is it even gonna release today for XONE?

• I hope... but not gonna count on it.

zeke10 posted: »

So is it even gonna release today for XONE?

• Probably, but I'd say 75% it will 25% it won't

zeke10 posted: »

So is it even gonna release today for XONE?

• edited September 2016

I think it could since people are saying it the game says download. They should be trying to get it on the store now.

Probably, but I'd say 75% it will 25% it won't

• Maybe they enabled it but it just hasn't uploaded to the Microsoft servers yet...

Creeper1846 posted: »

I think it could since people are saying it the game says download. They should be trying to get it on the store now.

• edited September 2016

its up to microsoft now, not telltale, they need to update their store.

Creeper1846 posted: »

• yeah. Microsoft handle all of the file management and stuff.

NorthStars posted: »

its up to microsoft now, not telltale, they need to update their store.

• So maybe in 20 minutes to an hour it will be available.

yeah. Microsoft handle all of the file management and stuff.

• edited September 2016

Yes, Telltale have added the link to the file...but the file hasn't been uploaded and accepted by Microsoft. For the UK, I predict tomorrow. I know, the 14th..I'm disappointed too.

• goddammit... telltale is like Harper with all of those secrets and broken promises...

Yes, Telltale have added the link to the file...but the file hasn't been uploaded and accepted by Microsoft. For the UK, I predict tomorrow. I know, the 14th..I'm disappointed too.

• haha

goddammit... telltale is like Harper with all of those secrets and broken promises...

• Anybody having issues on xbox360? Installed episode 8 and all was good until we reached the games village and the credits came up, after that the characters voices are all out of sync and you don't hear some replies when talking to others and asking questions. Help anyone??? My daughter gutted, ha and me too.

OzzyUK posted: »

Adventure Pass (Episode 6-8 DLC) FAQ [Unofficial FAQ compiled by Volunteer community Moderators] (1) What is the Adventure Pass? Th

• I dont know if I should laugh or cry :(

goddammit... telltale is like Harper with all of those secrets and broken promises...

• Anybody having issues on xbox360? Installed episode 8 and all was good until we reached the games village and the credits came up, after that the characters voices are all out of sync and you don't hear some replies when talking to others and asking questions. Help anyone??? My daughter gutted, ha and me too.

• It's weird. Telltale announced the release at 3PM (British time), and now it's 7PM. You'd think that they'd wait until it was on the Microsoft Store before they announced that it was released.

• Lol, I hope it won't take long.

• edited September 2016

just be glad your episode is working.. anything involved with microsoft is having problems right now. xbox one wont even let you play the episode.

Craig159 posted: »

Anybody having issues on xbox360? Installed episode 8 and all was good until we reached the games village and the credits came up, after tha

• Yeah... 3pm would've been really good for me because that's round about when school finishes for the day for me. I'm kinda getting super annoyed right now.

It's weird. Telltale announced the release at 3PM (British time), and now it's 7PM. You'd think that they'd wait until it was on the Microsoft Store before they announced that it was released.

• Much disappoint.

• Can't deny that cliffhangers just purely increase the hype :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.