Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Game consoles really should have made it first. Game consoles are for gaming. iPads and Android tablets, (yes you can play games), but game consoles are just gaming.

• Yes. xD

Can't deny that cliffhangers just purely increase the hype

• I really hope Telltale has something to say. :(

• Considering its a decision and you have the option to just let him have his fun I think that's end of the adventures of Jesse and friends, and what an ending it was!

• edited September 2016

the waiting. 10 times worse when it was supposed to be out by now.

• I don't think this is TellTale's fault on how the Episode isn't getting to the store on Xbox One. It's most likely Mircosoft's fault because they were given a timeline to get it up and they didn't get it up in that timeline.

I came home expecting it ready for me download and I get nothing. And to know I was extremely pumped, especially since I had no homework.

• Like I said in my comment-- it's most likely Microsoft's fault for not getting it up on time.

I really hope Telltale has something to say.

• not their fault, we all figured that out, microsoft hasnt updated their store.

I don't think this is TellTale's fault on how the Episode isn't getting to the store on Xbox One. It's most likely Mircosoft's fault because

• Please remember to not post any spoilers for episode 8 in this thread even with spoiler tags, if you want to talk about the episode please use one of the dedicated spoiler discussion threads.

• I know that, but Telltale shouldn't have added #Xbox since Microsoft couldn't upload it in time. I think Telltale should check and should have tested on all consoles if it worked before they announce that it's released.

Like I said in my comment-- it's most likely Microsoft's fault for not getting it up on time.

• Playstation Network Europe (PS4/PS3) - September 16th

What......WHAT!? THREE WHOLE DAYS AFTER IT'S INITIAL RELEASE!? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A MISTAKE!

• edited September 2016

Actually I don't know at this point... consoles got screwed over this episode.

Playstation Network Europe (PS4/PS3) - September 16th What......WHAT!? THREE WHOLE DAYS AFTER IT'S INITIAL RELEASE!? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A MISTAKE!

• This is beyond a joke. Honestly.

Batman Episode 1 came out on the dot of midnight of it's release date. Why is it not the case here either?

Actually I don't know at this point... consoles got screwed over this episode.

• I just went through Twitter and TellTale seems to be worrying more about Batman's Episode 2 than MCSM Season FINALE.

This is beyond a joke. Honestly. Batman Episode 1 came out on the dot of midnight of it's release date. Why is it not the case here either?

• edited September 2016

this is beyond annoying now, especially having to keep reload the ep 8 download screen on the store. I wonder if Telltale even knows microsoft messed up.

I just went through Twitter and TellTale seems to be worrying more about Batman's Episode 2 than MCSM Season FINALE.

• Lmao..

I just went through Twitter and TellTale seems to be worrying more about Batman's Episode 2 than MCSM Season FINALE.

• Unfortunately it's not a mistake, the date appeared to be changed when they posted the News article for the trailer so the OP was updated with the new date.

Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 - ‘A Journey’s End?’ is now available on PC/Mac, Xbox One, and Xbox 360, iOS devices via the App Store and Android Devices via Google Play and Amazon App Store. PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 versions will arrive September 14th in North America and September 16th in Europe.

Playstation Network Europe (PS4/PS3) - September 16th What......WHAT!? THREE WHOLE DAYS AFTER IT'S INITIAL RELEASE!? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A MISTAKE!

• I'm on Xbox One and there's still no Episode 8.

OzzyUK posted: »

Unfortunately it's not a mistake, the date appeared to be changed when they posted the News article for the trailer so the OP was updated wi

• I'm gonna just hope for a midnight 14th release for us xbox one users....

I'm on Xbox One and there's still no Episode 8.

• I just downloaded it at 6pm British time on 360, but don't worry that you can't download it yet cos it's screwed up anyway. Minutes into the game the voices go out of sync and when you choose an x y b a response the characters mouth moves and you hear nothing. We've turned it off, really hoping a fix will follow.

Unfortunately it's not a mistake, the date appeared to be changed when they posted the News article for the trailer so the OP was updated wi

• I'm not sure why thet is, it's still listed for the 13th in the support centre so hopefully they can still release it today but keep an eye on that page for any changes if there are any delays.

https://telltale.com/support/article/when-will-episode-8-be-released-/

I'm on Xbox One and there's still no Episode 8.

• Also, whatever happened to the Wii U version of the game? The release date isn't in the title...

Also, to make sure that telltale haven't just messed up the menu, I went into the Add-ons page on the Xbox Store and still no Episode 8 :(
    http://prnt.sc/chnmgw

• edited September 2016

It's going to be 14th in UK or later when it releases (because America are hours behind..) I'm disappointed that Microsoft were given a timeline and they just messed up.

I'm not sure why thet is, it's still listed for the 13th in the support centre so hopefully they can still release it today but keep an eye

• The telltale support article says It will release for Xbox one today. I hope it comes by 6:00 pm in my time zone.

• yeah, that would be great.

Creeper1846 posted: »

The telltale support article says It will release for Xbox one today. I hope it comes by 6:00 pm in my time zone.

• It's not THAT bad

BeyondEnder posted: »

F*** you BigB, with your f****** spoilery title and thumbnail!!! You just spoiled the BIGGEST THING in the episode!!!

• Yeah Jesse and Petra were running toegether

NorthStars posted: »

I saw jetra in the trailer, its still not out for Xboxone.this looks like a dark episode just from the trailer, Stay away from spoilers.

• STOP SPAMMING YOU IDIOT

It makes a lot of sense that they cater to mobile this episode to make up for the late releases in episode 5 and 6

• I got mine before school (6am central time I saw it)

Yeah... 3pm would've been really good for me because that's round about when school finishes for the day for me. I'm kinda getting super annoyed right now.

• Actually no it is not this has happened with as a matter of fact ALL episode DLC's

• Will they ever update the Wii U version?

• Thx for the help (not that I needed because I already knew but I mean for final info)

Extra_93 posted: »

When will Episode 8 be released?

• That doesn't help. Microsoft messed up.

Extra_93 posted: »

When will Episode 8 be released?

• Telltale probably knows what's going to happen and they're not worrying; a late release, obviously.

• Wow. Worst release I've ever seen..from 3PM (British time) to 9 (nearly 10PM)..

NorthStars posted: »

this is beyond annoying now, especially having to keep reload the ep 8 download screen on the store. I wonder if Telltale even knows microsoft messed up.

• Well, who would really wake up at 12AM to play a video game?

I'm gonna just hope for a midnight 14th release for us xbox one users....

• 5:00 PM where i am and still no EP for XONE

• Well, that's a big letdown to all the UK users who got really excited for release, the episode either doesn't show up in the store, or is faulty (voice over out of sync)...

I did originally predict 14th of September as America are hours behind, but with the Tweet I was shocked that it would actually release today, until I come to notice that I wait from 3PM until 9PM still complaining about the release. It should be just a simple thing. I think Microsoft should make it private in the store until it's finally uploaded and then reveal the release date, because this is just messed up.

• And to know I was much too excited...

Well, that's a big letdown to all the UK users who got really excited for release, the episode either doesn't show up in the store, or is fa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.