Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• I'll just play it tomorrow when I get back from school, another day to wait in anticipation, get distracted in Maths thinking about it... yawn

• I went on MC:SM but like seriously episode 8 said Coming soon! so I dont know what to do?

• Wish telltale would just say if it's been delayed or not for XONE

• Wtb xbox one release...

• I finished the episode before the trailer came out

• If you're playing on PlayStation it comes out on the 14th for North America but 16th for Europe.

I went on MC:SM but like seriously episode 8 said Coming soon! so I dont know what to do?

• yeah, I dont think its worth getting up at 12 for me.

Well, who would really wake up at 12AM to play a video game?

• still not out.. huh.

• Please telltale just tell us what is going on !

• Microsoft messed up, that's what's going on.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Please telltale just tell us what is going on !

• It is delayed (well, in the UK for sure).

zeke10 posted: »

Wish telltale would just say if it's been delayed or not for XONE

• Someone spoiled me about what happens (don't worry, I won't spoil you) and I was on the edge of my seat all day, just wanting to know when who how what why and all that.

I'll just play it tomorrow when I get back from school, another day to wait in anticipation, get distracted in Maths thinking about it... yawn

• I'm seeing more Batman than MCSM problem fixes from them...

• edited September 2016

Just wait, Telltale are doing as much as they can. Microsoft failed with the file, so it's not in the Windows / Microsoft Store yet. Don't worry. ;)

I went on MC:SM but like seriously episode 8 said Coming soon! so I dont know what to do?

• edited September 2016

Well, I'd be sitting at a desk with it in my head all day.

I'll just play it tomorrow when I get back from school, another day to wait in anticipation, get distracted in Maths thinking about it... yawn

• I watched a little gameplay, but it didn't really reveal much.

Someone spoiled me about what happens (don't worry, I won't spoil you) and I was on the edge of my seat all day, just wanting to know when who how what why and all that.

• OHHHHH WAIT I THINK I SEE WHY NOW

They probably delayed the episode for Xbox One because, well, we've seen the reports on how the syncing is off and how some are sent right to credits (all on Xbox 360)-- they probably don't want more people complaining about that than they already do. It a possibility that is isn't out for us XONE users because they want a smoother experience and less complaints.

• F it. I'm gonna watch the trailer. I've been told something about the trailer that would be considered a spoiler, so I'm not gonna tell you.

I watched a little gameplay, but it didn't really reveal much.

• edited September 2016

I full regret that decision.

EDIT: *fully

F it. I'm gonna watch the trailer. I've been told something about the trailer that would be considered a spoiler, so I'm not gonna tell you.

• Well, yes..possibly, but Telltale wouldn't update and have the 'Coming Soon!' Then not appearing in the Microsoft Store. They're just 2 different points of view.

OHHHHH WAIT I THINK I SEE WHY NOW They probably delayed the episode for Xbox One because, well, we've seen the reports on how the syncing

• they should have said that, because no one knows if we should keep waiting for a release today, or if its tomorrow.

OHHHHH WAIT I THINK I SEE WHY NOW They probably delayed the episode for Xbox One because, well, we've seen the reports on how the syncing

• I just watched the trailer for the first time and I regret that decision.

• Yes, Telltale would have told us on Twitter or social media.

NorthStars posted: »

they should have said that, because no one knows if we should keep waiting for a release today, or if its tomorrow.

• Well, now you know the whole story. :P

I just watched the trailer for the first time and I regret that decision.

• Now I must hold everything in my power to not watch a playthrough because I want to play it myself first. Though that's impossible with the installing screen reading "The think you're looking for isn't here"

I just watched the trailer for the first time and I regret that decision.

• Agreed.

Yes, Telltale would have told us on Twitter or social media.

• Ok

Just wait, Telltale are doing as much as they can. Microsoft failed with the file, so it's not in the Windows / Microsoft Store yet. Don't worry.

• edited September 2016

I can see why they'd want to delay and fix a possibly game-breaking issue, on such an important part of the series.

• YES ITS OUT HOORAH!

• See? This guy gets me!

I can see why they'd want to delay and fix a possibly game-breaking issue, on such an important part of the series.

• Are you kidding me?

YES ITS OUT HOORAH!

• They should SAY something if that's the case.

• edited September 2016

For....?

YES ITS OUT HOORAH!

• edited September 2016

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES ITS OUT HOORAH!

• What console are you using?

MatthewPaul posted: »

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Xbox One. That's why I updated my comment.

What console are you using?

• You posted this 1 minute after you replied to my comment. I don't believe it's been released.

YES ITS OUT HOORAH!

• Hmm..will check tomorrow. Thank you for the information :)

MatthewPaul posted: »

Xbox One. That's why I updated my comment.

• edited September 2016

D@mmit I hate this!

• Am I the only one who can't download it on PC?
    or is it just my Internet's fault?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.